Aries, the exciting but moody.

The Aries' Pisces

"Why am I here again?" Irene mumbled to herself for the umpteeth time while walking into her room. She wasn't nervous to meet her new roommate, she just wanted to quickly settle down and lay on her bed. She went into the room without warning and saw her roommate, with geek specs and a high ponytail, unpacking her things into the wardrobe. 

"Hi. I'm Irene." she introduced herself while pulling her luggage over to her wardrobe, not even bothering to unpack, and flopping onto her bed.

"I'm Wendy. Culinary student. You?" Wendy replied, already figuring out Irene's personality. Lazy.

"Psychology. Goodnight." Irene threw her shoes off the bed and pulled the blanket over herself.

"It's only 8pm though..." Wendy softly said. Irene was already entering dreamland. 

The next morning marks the beginning of the new school year. Wendy woke up on time, got dressed and picked up her bag. She turned to look at Irene, still fast asleep. 

"Did she even set her alarm yesterday night?"

Wendy walked to her bed and gently shook her arm. Irene's brows furrowed and grumbled, continuing to sleep. Wendy shook her arm again and again till Irene finally gave in. She mumbled to herself (probably curses), sat up and ran her fingers through her messy hair while Wendy sat on her bed watching her, making sure she doesn't go back to sleep. 

"How is she so pretty even in the morning with this hair..." Wendy unconsciously asked herself.

"What?" Irene looked at her, still half asleep.

"Nothing. Go get ready for school! You're going to be late. I'm leaving first! Bye!" Wendy looked at her watch, picked her bag and left.

Irene strolled into the classroom, unaware that she was already 15 minutes late. She dropped her bag beside her table and opened her textbook. The lecturer's words entered her left ear and came out of the right ear. She has a really short attention span and she got impatient after 20 minutes. The lecture was 2 hours but she was already getting moody and restless. The girl beside her noticed it.

"Hi, I'm Seulgi. Nice to meet you" the girl introduced herself.

"Hi. Irene." 

"It's boring right? Do you wanna leave? Let's go play" 

Irene's eyes lit up. "Pool?"

"Call!"

The two of them snuck out and spent the day at the pool hall near the school, skipping the second lecture of the day too. They only returned after the school day ended and they exchanged numbers before going back to their rooms.

"How was your first day?" Wendy looked up from her book and asked when Irene entered.

"Great. Except the stupid lecture. But I endured it for 20 minutes..not a bad feat!" Irene went to the kitchen to grab some food that she brought over.

"You mean... you only attended 20 minutes of the lecture?!" 

"Yeah. Went to play pool. Oh oops sorry I didn't ask you along... I didn't have your number"

"Are you out of your mind? How can you skip your lectures?! Plus it's the first day!"

Irene frowned and finally realises how serious Wendy takes school. She was kinda disappointed her roommate had the exact opposite personality.