His Lips

His Lips

Kibum’s lips tasted like cotton candy dreams and soda pop filled summers. Like wishing on shooting stars and singing in the rain. Like falling in love with a childhood friend and a thousand love songs playing endlessly on the radio. Like a dream within a dream and a reality too good to be true.

 

After years of silently pining and always being just one step away from where he wished he could be, Jonghyun found himself in the remarkable place of being in his first love’s arms.

 

It was a chaste press of lips, nothing more. But Jonghyun felt his heart over flowing with a thousand things he had never felt before, like a shell around his heart and been ripped open and everything he had bottled up all those years was tumbling out.

 

When Kibum slowly pulled away from Jonghyun and moved his hands from Jonghyun’s cheeks to his waist, there was an peaceful quiet around them. After years of being stuck in a push and pull of unsure emotions, they had finally come together. 

 

Jonghyun kept his eyes close after the kiss. Somehow, even though it had been his own kiss, it felt like he was intruding on something very private. His cheeks were blushing faintly and he bowed his head to try to hid it. But them Kibum leaned forward and captured his lips in a more passionate kiss, and Jonghyun found himself lost once more in the lips that tasted of every cliche dream he had ever had.