Minho

The Misconception of Us

Minho woke up the next morning. He got up and walked to the bathroom where he passed key.

"Hey good morning. " said Minho in a cheery mood but only got a "yeah" as a response. i guess key was still in a bad mood from yesterday. He didn't understand why they were fighting, they were best friends. Once he was done in the bathroom he went to go get some breakfast. When he got into the kitchen he saw taemin already there eating cereal.

"Hey taemin sorry about your ice cream yesterday" said Minho causally.

"It's alright" Taemin said as he began to blush. Minho didn't notice because he went to go make himself some breakfast. After he made his bowl he sat down across from Taemin. Minho thought that Taemin looked a bit uncomfortable.

"You 'kay tae" Minho said with a mouthful of cereal. Taemin nodded but continued to not look at Minho. At that moment Jonghyun came into the kitchen looking as if he had no sleep.

"O 'ong wha 'appen?" Asked Minho through even more cereal.

"Don't talk with your mouth full" he directed along with a look that told Minho to mind his own business. Minho swallowed and looked at Taemin who was just as confused as he was. After he finished breakfast he had to get to work with taemin.

"Come let's get going Taemin" said Minho as he started to walk towards the door.

"Alright" said Taemin as he trailed behind. The entire car ride Taemin didn't talk to Minho anytime Minho would try to start conversation Taemin would just shrug it off. He didn't know what was happening, Taemin is normally very friendly and always ready to talk about anything.

"Hey Taemin are you mad at me, or have I done anything to upset you?" Asked Minho. Taemin looked up at surprised

"no" said Taemin. Minho smiled "good I wouldn't want to lose you" Taemin smiled when he heard Minho say that he wanted him around.

"Remember like you said, bothers forever." Taemin's heart sank, he did remember but he didn't want to be brothers, he wanted to be more.

"Yea" said Taemin sadly. They came to their destination and got out of the car. They walked into the studio and greeted everyone. Taemin hoped he could do a better job this time and avoid being yelled at at all costs. "Alright guys let's get started Minho take it from the 3rd verse."