N.E.O

The Professional Cha-Cuddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                 Chapter 30 


While Hyuk was enjoying the family reunion and new found love in Seoul, Hakyeon was slowly losing it. Hyuk hiding something from him was gnawing at him continuously since day one. He had been a worried mess and Taekwoon was slowly reaching the last few drops of his patience He needed to distract Hakyeon, somehow…


They were in their room. Hakyeon had refused to move out even though now a room was empty and he could move in there but he was adamant, the reason was pretty obvious if you ask me...
Taekwoon was working on his tablet, dealing with the accounts finally, the work was almost done and they were to head back day after tomorrow. It was still showing a difference of at least 3 Million. He had been adding up the amounts for hours now, yet he doesn't know where the 3 Million were used.Hongbin was managing the accounts and he had showed everything to Leo, still the 3 Million had somehow vanished.

 Hakyeon strode the length of the room as if practicing for a marathon, muttering something to himself as he tried to reach Hyuk again and again. 
There was a moment when Taekwoon lost it,

“Hakyeon can you please stop it?” The mentioned male stopped and looked up from the phone he was cursing at.

“What?”

“Stop raiding the room like a madman.”  Leo answered, putting his laptop down on the table.

Hakyeon stank faced him “Why do you have a problem? Just do your office stuff…”

“I do have a problem if the office stuff I’m doing is clearing the mess you created and you keep distracting me.” Taekwoon shot back and immediately regretted it as he saw a closed look come one Hakyeon’s face.

“Okay then, I’ll go somewhere else…” Hakyeon muttered making his way towards the door. Taekwoon acted fast and got up, pulling Hakyeon back towards him, trapping him against the wall and his body. “Hey Hakyeon, look at me.” He urged him to look up and he reluctantly did, eyes filled wth tears. He never wanted to see Hakyeon like that. He was only used to a cheerful, sassy and smiling Hakyeon.

“It’ll be okay you know? Hyuk did say that he’ll tell you everything once he deals with it yes?” At Hakyeon’s timid nod he continued,

“Then let him settle it first, I’m sure he doesn’t want to keep you in the dark but has to for some reason. Stop worrying so much.” His hand lifted on its own to cup Hakyeon cheek and caress the soft, golden skin. Hakyeon closed his eyes and leaned into the touch, the warm, slightly calloused feel of Taekwoon’s large hand comforting him. He opened his eyes after a while and stared into Taekwoon’s assuring ones, before looking down and heaving a sigh.

“I know…but, I just worry you know? He’s my baby brother, I’m used to always knowing what’s happening with and around him even when he doesn’t. And not knowing something that’s keeping him worried and might probably harm him in some way is just….” He let out a defeated sigh “….Hyukkie won’t even attend my calls and reply to my messages…” Hakyeon confessed. Taekwoon nodded in understanding, by now he was pretty aware of Hakyeon’s motherly nature so it must be difficult for him.

“How about this then, let me talk to Hyuk. Hmm?”

“How is it gonna help?” Hakyeon asked confused making Taekwoon smirk playfully, “Well you know, since you almost killed the poor boy over the phone once, he might be ignoring your calls and messaged on purpose…”

The reaction was instant.

“YAH! What is that supposed to mean? Hyukkie would never do that…kitten jerk…” Taekwoon got a neck chop but for once he was glad for it, as it helped to distract Hakyeon even if for a bit. “It’s decided then, I’ll talk to Hyuk after dinner.” As if to agree with his statement, a knock on the door along with Jungshin’s voice calling them to eat came. It was only then Hakyeon realized that he was trapped between Taekwoon and the wall. A little embarrassed he pushed Taekwoon off and quickly made his way downstairs….

.

.

 

Hakyeon’s distraction didn’t last as long as Taekwoon would have liked it to.

When Taekwoon came out the bathroom he saw Hakyeon on his phone again. He sighed, walking up and plucking the phone out of his hands. “Hey! That’s my phone.” Hakyeon frowned at him trying to get it back and failing miserably. “I know, and that’s wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter