IT'S HERE

If You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

italic are flasback!! please read the a/n below!!

enjoy!! Sorry if it quite below standard, I'm new here!

-------------------------------------------------------------

JiAe’s POV 

 

“JiAe, I have to do some errands. I will not be back for dinner. Take care and sleep early.”

 

“Okay..”

 

Its been the seventh times or is it the tenth? I already lost count. Sometimes I wonder if he is cheating on me. The key of love is trust but... I guess the word trust is no longer in our relationship. Unknowingly, I felt tears b in my eyes and I started sobbing.I can’t do this anymore, I need someone to talk to.

 

“Oppa...”

 

“JiAe? What’s wrong? Are you crying..?”

 

“Oppa, can we meet for a while?”

 

“Yeah, sure. Meet me at my cafe”

 

“Okay, Thanks Oppa.”

 

I dress up hurriedly and walk to SeungRi oppa’s cafe.

 

“Omo! JiAe ah, what happen? Did you and hyung fight? Huh, what happen?”

 

“Oppa, stop asking question, my head hurts.” 

 

“Ah, mianhe. Come on in, I brew a hot chocolate for you.”


“Thanks oppa.”
 

I take a sip of the beverage and lean back on the couch.

 

“So mind telling me what happen?”

 

“I will, but promise me you won’t be mad after i tell you okay?”

“Promise.”

“I don’t know if I’m being paranoid or what I’m thinking is true. I think that... Oppa is cheating on me. He always come home late since 2 months ago. Giving the same reason that he have too run some errands to do. It always the same reason! Can he make it less obvious? Can’t he give better excuses?” 

I started crying as I said those words that I kept in for a few weeks but I’m not done yet. 

 

“Its our 3 years anniversary last week and yet he did nothing! Nothing at all, not even a wish. I do not expect candle light dinner by sea or fireworks just for me or a bouquet of 99 roses. I just want us to spent time together... Is that too much to ask? Just spent time with me, cuddle together as we watch our favourite movie. That’s what i only want.... I want the old YoungBae oppa that i know. The one that always care for me, kiss me goodnight, ensure that we have time for each other, the one that is over protective, the one that always show me affections. Not the one that turn so cold towards me. Not the one that try to avoid me, not the one that don’t care for me, not the one ...” 

I felt like choking up when I try to complete the sentence.

“..not the one..that does not love...me anymore...”

I felt Ri oppa patting me as i tried to continue.

“It’s okay, take your time and continue it”
He said as he pass me tissues.

I can’t take it anymore, i finally break down, allowing myself to cry for him for the last time.

“I’m tired of waiting, waiting for him to come home. Waiting for him to come back to my arms and cuddle with me. Waiting for him to show me affection and tell me that he still love me and I always belong to him, and that everything will be fine - that we’ll be alright... But i guess not...everything is not okay. I don’t want to wait anymore. I have given him a lot of chances but the distant between us only keep increasing. I’m too tired and broken.”

“JiAe, I believe hyung would not cheat on you. Why not you try talking to him? Maybe he is just stress about his works”

“Talk?” 
I scoffed, how do I even talk to him when he does not even come back to our house? 

“No....I will leve him, I already decided it.”

I said as I stood up and took my bag, preparing to leave,

“Thanks oppa, bye.”

 

“Please just think about it again..”

Those words keep chanting in my heads, making me frustrated. I lie down on the couch to think about it and slowly, I fell asleep.

YoungBae’s POV 

I stayed up late at my office again, making up the same excuses. I still love her right? I still do, but why am i awkward with her? I will sort this mess and be good to her again. I felt guilty thinking about how alone she is. No, i did not cheat on her. It just, I guess I’m falling out of this relationship. I should let her go right? But being a selfish bastard, i can’t lose her...
I look at the clock and decided to go home since it is 3am already.
I look at her lying on the sofa, it make my heart ache. I saw her dried tears on her cheeks, 

“I will sort this out, I promise.” 

I decided that I should spent more time with her and decided to bring her to lotte world to enjoy. I carried her to our bedroom and lay her down. I make a quick shower and settle down on the couch , thinking about tomorrow trip.

JiAe’s POV 

Should I give him another chance? But isn't it obvious that he is cheating on me? I'm the only one that hope that this could be back, the fluffy relationship that filled with ‘I love you.’  I'm tired to think that he did not. I'm tired of trusting him. But what if , he really didn't? And I'm just being paranoid? Yah, KimJiAe! How long do you want to stay in this relationship full of lies? How long do you want to spend your night crying? Even if he suddenly shower affection, it's just to make you don't suspect him isn't it. Don't fell for his trick anymore. No more!A familiar voice bring me back from my thoughts.

"JiAe"

I cringe at the formality between us.

He used to call me babe, now it have change to JiAe.

"Yes oppa?"

"Go get dress, we are going to lotte world"

"Really?"

I said, trying not to make it sound that I’m excited

"Yeah, it's been a long time since we went out on a date. And, I'm sorry for forgetting our anniversary. I love you."

He said as he kiss my forehead. I smile and walk to my closet to change. For that moment , I really want to believe that. The 3 words that come out so easily from his mouth that I don't even feel sincerity in it. Have this last date with him, get a good and last memories of us then break up, that's the right way. I whisper to myself as I walk to change my shirt.

 

He link my hand with his as we walk to the entrance of lotté world. When was the last time I actually held his hand? I miss the warmth of his hand. I miss how our hand fitted perfectly like it is made for each ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter