Confessed

A life of a fangirl

16th July


YS POV

It’s been awhile since I met Yookyung after I came back from Paris… But I wondered these days Dongwoon seemed really happy.. After his recording session is done he quickly went out saying that he had an important meeting.. We were recording and Dongwoon already left.. “Hyung.. these days where is Dongwoon usually went?”  I asked to our manager “Oh… he met Yookyung these days.. after you and Dujun went to Spain and Paris.. Dongwoon kind of spend his time at her house.. Last time… they baked Dujun’s cake but she didn’t get to come to celebrate with us…” he said “Are they dating?” asked gikwang… I don’t know why my heart sanked a bit.. 

But after the recording session i went to her place for a little visit.. i knocked and i heard dongwoon’s voice inside.. “no.. i’ll open it..” said dongwoon “don’t touch me i’ll open it you little brat” said yookyung then laughed. When she opened it dongwoon’s hands were wrapping her body and when he saw me he let go of her.. “hyung.. you’re here.. is the recording over..” he asked “yes.. actually i was paying a little visit.. besides are you two alone?” i asked “yup..” they said.. woah… unexpected..

“come on in.. we’re baking cookies..” she said naturally and i followed her to the kitchen.. “nuna.. may i use the bathroom..” said dongwoon while grasping his stomach.. “sure” he said. “yookyung… having fun?” i asked

 


 

YK POV

i looked at yoseob and my eyes fall to his lips.. then i looked away blushing like crazy.. “huh… owh.. yeah..” i said man… he looked at me smiling like that.. my heart just can’t take this atmosphere.. “why don’t you join us?” i asked. “i’ll be happy to do that..” he said and gave me a sweet smile. My heart was beating so fast it feels like it’s going to explode or something.. I was stirring the bater it’s freaking tired.. “yaa~ do it properly..” said yoseob and he guide my hand stirring it softly. We were so close, i can even feel his breath near my ear.. “see it’s done...dongwoon-ah go get the tray..” and he immediately let go of my hand, i actually want it to be a little longer. Dongwoon gave the tray to me and yoseob helped me out. While baking the cookies, dongwoon had to go somewhere.

“Don’t you have any schedule after this?” i asked. “nope..” said yoseob “can i ask you something?” i ask. “sure.. what is it?” he asked “why are you really here?” i asked “visiting.” he said and went to the sink washing his hands. “ohh..” and the awkward silence came. “can i ask you something?” he looked at me. “why do you like me?” he asked out of nowhere.. that made my heart jump. Suddenly he came close to me and looking into my eyes deeply. I looked away. “urm… you know…” i said “ no i don’t know” he said. He then sat me up on the kitchen’s counter and smiled sweetly. This is like caffeine all the way ah! “why.. why all of a sudden.. you want to know..” i avoid his eye contact. “is it because of my looks?” he asked “no..” i collected all my courage and looked at him. I thought i was going to die.. he somehow plastered his sweet smile on his face. “then what is it?” he asked. “i...” was cut off by the door bell. I quickly went down the counter and opened the door. While yoseob checking on the cookies. “Omma you’re back so early.” i said “why.. this is my house.. ooohh.. i smell cookies~” she said and went straight in. “Yoseob? what are you doing here?” asked mom. “oh.. just helping yookyung.” said yoseob “oh~ no wonder she asked me why i came back so early” said mom. “Omma!!” i shouted. “oops.. sorry” said mom. “well.. the cookies are well baked.. yookyung.. can i take some for the members.?” he asked. “sure” i said and packed it for him after the cookies are cool down.

i sent yoseob down. “thanks for the cookies.” he said “yeah..” i avoided his eye contact. “that was actually fun… we should continue our conversation at some other place. See you later” he said and quickly left.

 

YS POV

woah… i thought my heart was going to explode.. didn’t know that i had the courage to pick her up like that.. that is a new side from me.. maybe too many dramas in the past.. argh! it was embarrassing but.. i think she liked it though.. how am i going to confess to her.

i went back to the studio, while on the way i met yookyung’s dad. “oh.. i wanted to meet you Yang Yoseob. Why don’t we have a chat for a while” he said and we went to a coffee shop nearby. “so do you like my daughter?” he asked out of nowhere i was coughing my own saliva. That was a shocker. “You alright?” he asked. “sorry for asking you out of nowhere.. but i was curious” he said “ah~.. urm.. well.. actually..” i was cut off “it’s okay… why don’t you have her number.. call her if you’re interested.” he said. is this a dream.. i kept trying to ask her phone number instead thanks to her dad i got it. “thank you..” i said and bowed to him “i should go now.. oh please be aware.. i might call you to be my drinking buddy.. see ya” he said.

 

YK POV

After i showered i sat down at my study table to dry my hair. suddenly someone called me..”hello? who is this?” i asked. “guess..” he said “if you’re going to prank call someone then you got the wrong person.” i said “okay.. okay.. it’s me..” he said “me who?” i asked “Yoseob.. Yang Yoseob.” he said. “although you sound like him, that doesn’t make me believe that you’re actually Yang Yoseob. Beside he would never know my number.” i said. “Actually your dad was the one who gave your phone number to me.. if you don’t believe me, try asking your dad.” the call ended.  “dad was watching tv.. i sat beside him and whispered “is it true you gave my phone number to yoseob” i asked “yup” he answered plainly. “why.. did he called you?” he asked. “huh.. it’s nothing.” i said and quickly ran to my bedroom closed the door. i tried calling the number again. “so you believe me.” said yoseob “yeah.” i said. “why’d you call?” i asked “do you have time to walk with me?” he asked “don’t you have anyone else to be your walking buddy? doojoon for instant?” i asked “do you want it or not?.. i’ll wait for you at the park nearby your house.” he said and end the call. woah… am i dreaming?.. usually this was some sort of fanfic that i always read.. but not this time.. it’s real!!! i hugged my pillow and my sister walks in. “Unnie!” i shouted “someone’s happy today” said minkyung unnie. i went out and said to mom and dad that i’m going to a convenient store to buy some snacks. I was wearing a red hoodie since i’m actually meeting an idol i have to go undercover right~ “hey” i jumped shockingly. “yoseob?” i asked yoseob opened a little of his hoodie. I got a glimpse of his smile.

next thing we were walking side by side.. “so.. can’t you continue what you were going to say?” he asked. “i won’t look at you.. i just wanted to hear what is so amazing about yang yoseob that people like” he asked. “you don’t know or you’re just acting like you don’t know” i asked. “do i look like a good actor? no~.. i just wanted to know why.. and i wanted to know why you like me.?” he asked. “well… firstly, you’re voice is really soothing to me.. the fact that before sleeping i always hear b2st’s songs and your solo songs. it’s refreshing and i love your voice. Second, you have a really good heart. Third, i loved the way how you love b2utys.. it’s actually so precious and really sweet of you. Lastly, when you smile the world seems brighter but when you cry it made me teared up like han river.” i said and he laughed. “yaa~ i’m telling the truth you know..” i said. “i know.. that’s why i can’t even look at you right now.” he said.

After that we went to a convenient store bought some snacks and ice cream.. we were walking far away until we went to a park.. it was 11.30PM.. but i actually don’t care.. suddenly it started to rain.. so we quickly ran into a little tunnel at the park. it was little and we sat facing each other. “yaa~ didn’t expect the rain though..” said yoseob. “I know right… it’s getting late too” i said. the sound of lightning made me jump and i hugged yoseob tightly and closed my eyes. yoseob then tapped my shoulders lightly. “sorry..” i said and backed away.

 

YS POV

“yookyung… i..” cut off again by the lightning but hugged by yookyung.. she was about to back away but i hugged her back. “it’s okay.. you can hug me until  the rain is over.” i said and lightly tapping her back. We stayed like that for awhile until the rain stopped. Then yookyung slowly backed away. We went out from the tunnel and before yookyung made another step i grabbed her hand softly. This is the time i’m going to confess.. “i have to tell you something.” i said and grabbed both of her hands. i looked passionately into her eyes. I took a deep breath. “Yang Yookyung.. i don’t know what’s wrong with me until the first time i saw you outside the window.. but at first i wasn’t feeling anything until we met for a few times.. and your heartwarming gifts make me really feel like i’m home.. and the way you talked about me made my heart beats so fast.. Yookyung… i like you… Yang Yoseob likes Yang Yookyung…” i said. She then hugged me tightly. i can feel that she’s really embarrassed and shy about it. I hugged her tightly. “are you happy?” i asked and she nodded. “really happy” she said.

i take her home hand by hand. at this rate i actually don’t care if the reporters find out about this. As long as i’m happy with her that’s fine. “Bye~” i said “yoseob.. you have to let go of my hand..” she said. “okay..bye~..” i let go of her hand “ah! yookyung..” i said “yeah?” she asked. “come here for a bit.” i said and when she came close to me i hugged her tightly. “thank you.” i said “no.. thank you” she said and hugged me back. “from this day.. let’s start slowly..” i said and she nodded. We both exchanged our goodbyes and left. I was so happy and it’s freakin cheesy when i think about it.