Hyung!

Hyung!

"Minji. I can't do this."

"Jimin you'll be fine."

"Oh my gosh.I can't do this. I'm going to die."

"Jimin."

"What if he hates me. I'm going to die."

"You're not going to die, my br-"

"You don't know that!" he said, his voice getting higher and shriller. "The last time Taehyung went ot meet his girlfriend's older brother, he showed up with a black eye the next day!"

"Well, you'll have a smaller chance of being killed if we're actually on time. Which we won't be if you don't calm down."

"Oh shoot it's already 1:45! I'm going to die!"  Minji sighed. 

"I was joking. Trust me my brother isn't-" she was cut off as Jimin started to drag her to the arranged meeting spot. 

"We made it." Jimin sighed out after a good 5 minutes of MInji being dragged behind him as he ran to the cafe. 

"Jimin. My brother is the most harmless person you will ever meet. And besides, if anyone's going to be late, it's gonna be him. Come on, let's get something while we wait." Minji looked at the boy next to her who was, in her opinion, ridiculously tense. "Jimin. Get it together. It's not like I'm making you meet my all my cousins and parents. It's just my brother."

"Just your brother? Minji, he could kill me! I need him to like me!"

"He will!"

"How do you know? What if he hates people with the last name Park? What if he hates that I don't have abs anymore? What if-" Minji kissed him to shut him up.

"Why don't you go get us something to drink. That'll distract you for a little bit. Just relax. Ok? Oh, and if you want to get on my brother's good side, just get him a choco frap with extra whipped cream." Minji winked at him while Jimin just nodded, still not relaxed at all, before going off to order the drinks.


"Oh, oppa, you're here! Jimin is getting the drinks. I told him to get you a choco frap with extra whip. He'll be here soon." Minji said as she hugged her brother.

"Minji, I got them. Is your brother here- Seokjin hyung?"

"Jimin?"

"You two know each other?" Minji asked but was completely ignored.

"You're dating my sister?"

"You're Minji's brother? Oh, thank god. I was so worried. I thought I was going to die..." Jimin began to babble as he hugged Jin who pushed him off and looked back and forth from his sister to Jimin, simply dumbstruck.

"This kid. You're dating this kid. My little sister is dating Park freaking Jimin." Jin said, pausing in between sentences to process what was going on.

"Uhm, yeah. Oppa, I told you I was dating a guy named Jimin."

"Yeah, but I didn't know it was this Jimin." Jin said, his voice getting louder, which could only mean one of two things-he's either really happy or really mad. He put his face in his hands. "Out of all the people in the world."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Let's go outside so I can talk without being kicked out." Jin said and the three of you barely made it to the park before Jin began to scream at Jimin. 

"WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN DATE MY SISTER? I WAS READY TO ACCEPT WHATEVER RELATIONSHIP MY SISTER WAS IN BUT I WAS NOT READY FOR THIS! PARK FREAKING JIMIN! YOU THINK  YOU CAN DATE MINJI WITHOUT ASKING ME FIRST?"

"Hyung, I didn't kno-"

"YOU DIDN'T KNOW? WHAT ABOUT ALL THE TIMES I TALK ABOUT MY FREAKING SISTER? YOU CAN NOT JUST GO OFF AND DATE HER WITHOUT ASKING ME? DID YOU THINK I WOULD AUTOMATICALLY SAY YES? YOU CAN'T JUST GO OFF AND DATE MY SISTER - IT DOESN'T FREAKING WORK LIKE THAT!"

"Oppa, calm down-"

"NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! AND YOU KIM MINJI! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE DATING SOMEONE UNTIL YESTERDAY! I'M NOT EVEN OVER THAT AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THIS BRAT OVER HERE HAS HAD A GIRLFRIEND FOR 3 FREAKING MONTHS BECAUSE HE KEEPS DITCHING PRACTICE AND YOU TELL ME YESTERDAY? THAT MEANS YOU WERE EITHER DATING FOR THREE MONTHSOR HE WAS IN ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP, MAKING HIM A FREAKING PLAYER WHO DOESN'T DESERVE YOU! EITHER WAY, BOTH OF YOU HAVE SOME FREAKING NERVE TO DO THIS! YOU HAVE A LOT TO EXPLAIN YOU TWO." Jin finished while fuming, his face now the shade of red he acquired when attempting high notes.

"Oppa, I wanted to tell you but-"

"But what." Jin said coldly.

"I was scared you would react like this."

"OF COURSE I'LL REACT LIKE THIS! YOU'RE MY LITTLE SISTER! YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME STRAIGHT OFF THE BAT, THEN I WOULDN'T BE AS MAD, I mean, I'd still be mad, but NOT THIS MAD! WHAT IF YOU GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH A DOUCHE? I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO HELP YOU OR WARN YOU IF I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND.. I'M SUPPOSED TO PROTECT YOU! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TWO."

"Well, I told unnie."

"YOU TOLD NOONA AND NOT ME! I BET YOU EVEN TOLD MOM AND NOT ME!" Minji nodded, hoping he wouldn't be too mad. "WHAT? YOU TOLD MOM BEFORE ME! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!"

"Well, you are a little overprotective." Jin let out a sigh before turning to Jimin. 

"Come over here." Jimin gulped before doing as he was told. "How long have you been dating my sister without my knowledge?" Jin asked, his tone icy.

"Three months and a half." Jimin said, looking down, scared to look his hyung in the eyes. Jin glared at Minji.

"Sorry oppa."

"You freaking should be."

"I thought I heard Jin hyung's voice." Jimin, Minji, and Jin all turned to the new voice. "Oh hey Jimin. And you must be Minji. Jimin's told me all about you." Jin growled and Jimin visibly quailed back in fear.

"Taehyung knows you're dating Minji?"

"Oh, you know Minji?" the newcomer, Taaehyung, asked, clueless about the situation while Jimin frantically shook his head signalling him to stop talking.

"I'm her brother." Jin's voice was low and deadly as he glared at Jimin and cracked his knuckles. Fear was written all over Jimin's face and Taehyung seemed to grasp the situation. After all, his girlfriend's brother gave him a black eye and Jin can be really protective of the BTS members. He shuddered thinking about how much more protective Jin would be of his own sister.

"Well, think of it this way hyung, at least you know that your sister's not dating a douchebag," Taehyung said, trying to undo the damage he had caused while laughing nervously. "And you know Jimin's one of the nicest in the group. Besides, they're both old enough to uh,control themselves."

"Ugh. Fine." Minji's eyes lit up.

"Really? I can date Jimin and you won't be mad anymore?"

"Oh I'm still mad," Minji visibly deflated. "but you guys can keep dating." Minji and Jimin both perked up. "I have some conditions though. First, Jimin, you're doing the laundry for 3 months for freaking lying to me for that long." Jimin nodded enthusiastically, grateful he hadn't been punched and that he had gotten the ok. "And Minji, you better tell me everything from now on or I will have your head. Also, no kissing. I'm being nice by not banning all skinship whatsoever. Jimin you better keep my sister pure. I do not want to see you touching her inappropriately, or touhing her at all, but I'm being nice. You better not take advantage of it - I will find out. I'm watching you."