Chapter 1

I hate you,but I love you
10 years ago...
 
"Yah! That is my food give me back!" a girl yell to a boy with food on his hand.
 
"I took this first so it's mine now," said that boy.
 
"No ! It's mine give me back"
 
"I won't give this back because it's mine not your,"
 
"No ! It's mine not your,"
 
"It's mine,"
​​​​They keep arguing. 
 
"Mom! Byulie took my food,"
 
"That not truth aunty,she was lying. Such a liar,"
 
"No! I tell the truth",
 
" You both fight again. What wrong this time,hah?" Mrs.Kim asked them.
 
"He took my food mom,"
 
"No that not truth,she---
 
Mrs.Moon cut Moonbyul
 
"Moonbyul, just give that food to Solar,"
 
"But mom..it's was.."
 
"Just give it to Solar,"
 
Moonbyul sigh and give that food on his hand to Solar. Solar give him a big smile.
 
"Yeh..it's mine now." said Solar
 
"Are you that happy, hah,?" Moonbyul asked Solar.
 
"Of course I'm,"
 
"This is your present for your b'day I want you to open it one week from now," Moonbyul give Solar a box wrapped in a pink wrapping paper.
 
"Why?",
 
" Just do it,"
Solar nod her head.
 
"Ah yah,this your present too.." Solar give Moonbyul a box to but wrapped in a blue wrapping paper.
 
"What it's?" Moonbyul about to open it but Solar hinder him to open it. 
 
"Open it when you home. Ok?" said Solar
 
Moonbyul nod.
"Yah Yongsun-ah, Happy B'day.."
 
"What wrong with you today? I think you had said it 100 times today,"
 
"I'm? Nothing..and I want to tell you I think this is our last time to celebrate b'day party together,"
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"I will move from here next week.."
 
Solar burst out laughing.
 
"You just kidding right. You are so funny,haha,"
 
"No, I'm really moving out next week.."
 
"Come on Byulie..If it's truth why your mom don't say anything to us,hah?"  said Solar while poking Moonbyul's cheek.
 
Moonbyul about to talk again but his mom begin to talk with all the people at that b'day party.
 
"Hello everyone I want to explain that you all come here not just to celebrate b'day party but a farewell party to for my son Moonbyul because he will move out next week." Mrs.Moon announced.
 
Solar look at Moonbyul.
"Are you?," Solar asked Moonbyul.
 
"Yes ,I'm Yongsun,"
 
"But you told me before that you will never leave me, right?"
 
"Yes I know about it,"
 
"But,why are you need to move out?" Solar try her best to not cry.
 
"I need to take care of my grandmother,"
 
"Your grandmother at Busan?"
 
"Yes"
 
*
 
One week later..
 
"Take of yourself there later Byulie," said Solar with a bitter smile on her face.
 
"Ok Yongsun-ahh, uncle, aunty, I need to go now. Until see you again." Moonbyul bow to them and get in to his dad car.
 
The car start to leave, Moonbyul wave his hand to Solar,Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim.
 
Solar run back to her home while crying.
 

 

-------

10 years later or now. 

"Moonbyul,Moonbyul we are home now ," said his sister Moon Hyuna or Hyuna. Moonbyul wake up from his sleep, he look around and smile.

"I'm home now... my real home," said Moonbyul while looking at his sister. His sister just give a smile to him.