The Dream

My dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HYUNG!"  Chaejin yelled as he shook JunQ to wake him up. "Gunwoo hyung says we have to leave in 20 minutes so you have to get up now."  

JunQ didn't move. "Idontwanna" JunQ mumbled into his Winnie the Pooh. 

"Insoo hyung, can you try and wake him up?"  Chaejin asked as he walked into the kitchen where all the other members were eating breakfast, already dressed. 

Insoo stood up and walked to the room to wake up his still sleeping boyfriend. "Jagi, you need to wake up now." He said sweetly, rubbing junQ's back.

"butistilldidntgetmykiss" JunQ mumbled. Insoo sighed, but gave JunQ a small peck on the cheek. JunQ turned so he was facing insoo. 

Insoo started laughing. "Whatyoulaughingat!" JunQ asked. 

"You look awful! You look like you had to much to drink last night!" Insoo said, still laughing. 

"Hyung, you guys made him drink until he passed out!" Chaejin said, poking his head threw the door. "You said since he turned 20 he should drink. And please tell me i'm not gonna have a baby brother or sister."

JunQ woke up at that comment. "Insoo?"

"Yes sweety?" Insoo answered nervously. 

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME LAST NIGHT! FIRST YOU SPOON OUR DAUGHTER AND NOW YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME BEING DRUNK?" JunQ screamed hitting insoo with his pillow. 

"Nonononononono! It's not like that! You asked, we were both drunk so things happened!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter