Get out of bed!

Things Wonwoo Does

“WONWOO!” you scream, throwing yourself on his sleeping body.

"WAHHH!!” he shrieks, instantly waking up, his eyes flying open.

You laugh and smile, wrapping your arms around him and his blanket. “MORNING, SUNSHINE!”

Wonwoo chuckles and pulls the blanket back over his head. “I am no sunshine.”

“Fine. MORNING, EMO BOY!” you shout back.

Grinning like the loser he is, Wonwoo turns around and repositions to let you lay next to him. Hugging you tightly, he brushes the hair out of your face to kiss you on the forehead. “Sunshine was probably closer.”

“You’re an idiot,” you tease. You take a second to just admire his more than attractive face as he smiles back at you. “But a very cute idiot.”

His smile gets even bigger as he pulls you closer to his chest. “Why’d you come and visit an idiot so early in the morning?”

“Well, if the idiot remembered what we talked about yesterday, he would know that I can’t hang out later today. So I came early.”

“Mm,” he mutters, digging his nose into your collar bone. “Sounds like a plan.”

“Hey! What’re you doing?” you laugh, trying to push his shoulders away.

But he doesn’t budge. “What’re you talking about?” he says into your neck. Slowly, he starts pressing his lips to your skin, leaving you a tingling mess.

“We’re supposed to hang out!” you cry, trying to contain the quiver in your voice.

“What do you think this is?” he teases you, making his way to your cheek. You can feel his smile against your face and you just want to punch him for making you feel so weak.

“Can you not?” you smile, clearly enjoying yourself.

Wonwoo takes a break to raise his eyebrow at you. Smirking he asks, “Can I not what? Not be so cute? Not hold you this close? Not love you this much? Because the answer to all of those…” He leans in and plants one right on your mouth. Through his kiss, he finishes, “...is no. I can not.”

You laugh into his kiss as you just let yourself go, feeling a shiver run through you as he presses harder. And as he bites your lower lip, goosebumps show up everywhere. You let your arms find his torso as one of his soft hands rubs your back. The other one gently cupping your cheek, making sure you don’t leave. His legs wrap around you as you get even closer, very tempted to rip his thin, little t-shirt right off. Breathing into him, you take a second to just let your foreheads rest together. Staring into his eyes, you shake your head. “I hate you.”

Smiling, he dives right back in. “I love you, too.”

As you two just fall into each other, he makes you forget about everything else around you. All you want is to lay there with him forever. Enjoying every peck he leaves lingering on your lips. Until you’re quickly reminded that you’re not alone. “HYUNG!”

But Wonwoo doesn’t respond. He just keeps kissing you.

“HYUNNGGG!”

Still just kissing you.

“HYUNNNNGGGGG!”

“JUST ANSWER THE POOR BOY!” you scream, pushing your more-than-hot boyfriend away and laughing in between.

Wonwoo sighs before reluctantly rolling over to adhere to the whining baby in the bunk right next to his. “What do you want?”

“Can you and (Y/N) take your little party somewhere else?” he complains.

“Mingyu-ah, I’m in my bed.”

Mingyu, who’s laying on his side and still looking like he’s half asleep, scrunches his nose. “I can see that!”

You can’t help but laugh. You prop yourself up on your arm to get a look at Mingyu over Wonwoo’s body. “Morning, Mingyu!”

“Morning, (Y/N),” he softly smiles back.

But Wonwoo’s still just staring at him. “You would like us to move?”

“Yes, please,” Mingyu nods.

“We’re not gonna move,” Wonwoo replies flatly, not even considering the notion. He turns back around and grabs your face to continue where you left off.

“HYUNG! NO!” Mingyu shouts, leaning over and pulling Wonwoo’s shoulder back, forcing him to sadly part from your lips.

“What?!” Wonwoo exclaims, rolling his eyes and spinning back around. “Why do you keep doing this?!”

Mingyu snaps up and throws his arms out. “Hyung! You two are adorable, but my mornings could do without your little kissy noises waking me up!” He gently puts his hand up and looks to you. “No offense, (Y/N).”

Giggling, you nod. “None taken.”

Wonwoo glances back at you and smirks before turning to reface Mingyu. “There are no ‘little kissy noises’.”

“Oh yeah?” Mingyu questions, raising his eyebrows. “Minghao! Are there little kissy noises?”

Minghao, who sleeps on the bed just below Wonwoo’s, nods and throws a thumbs up. “Yup. The whole bed shakes, too,” he adds.

“See,” Mingyu states.

Wonwoo groans and finally sits up, leaning his head against the wall. You can’t help but stare at his neck as he runs his fingers through his hair to get it out of his face. Tilting to look over at Mingyu, he sighs. “Fine, we’ll move.”

“Thank you!” he exclaims before laying flat on his back and throwing his blanket over his face.

But Wonwoo just turns to you with this smug grin on his face. He takes your hand as you slowly sit up. He tosses the blanket off the rest of his body and gets in a squatting position. Then, without any further hesitation, he leaps over the railing and flies into Mingyu’s bed, landing right on him and screaming at the top of his lungs, “MINGYU-AH!!!!!”

And you quickly follow. You both land flat on top of Mingyu’s no-longer-resting body, laughing hysterically.

“WHAT THE HELL?!” he screams, trying to squirm his way out from under the both of you.

“YOU TOLD US TO MOVE!” Wonwoo shouts through his laughs while smothering Mingyu’s chest and shoulders with his body. You watch as Mingyu flails intensely, but to no avail.

You can’t contain yourself as you roll down to Mingyu’s legs, which are kicking like crazy. From underneath, Mingyu keeps screaming, “OH MY GOD! HYUNG!”

It takes another thirty seconds of Mingyu suffering and screaming before Wonwoo gives in, probably because he was laughing too hard, and let’s him go. He slides down to join you, embracing you in a giant back hug before he twists you over his body to face the guy you just tortured. Once he’s free, Mingyu shoots up and just glares at the both of you.

“Sorry, Mingyu!” you shout, giving him a toothy smile as Wonwoo rests his chin on your head.

He playfully rocks you both back and forth as he teases Mingyu, “Do you like our new location?”

As you two continue to laugh, Mingyu just coldly glares. “I hate you.”

Wonwoo flashes a smile and says, “I love you, too.”