Chap 1

Red Roses

I straighten my back back as I walk with my gang through the given way that the students gave. Some students bowed several times while some looked stunned. I know I'm pretty and fabulous but I'm a human too, I wonder why they have to treat a girl like me as a princess. Everyone treats me like an artist exept for one, she treats me like no one after the incident happend to us. She just ignores me and walk away with her own gang, I never cared anyway. But I'm hurt.


I snapped back as I felt a nudge on my elbow. I look at my side to see the hungry tweety bird of my gang; Nicole, puckering her lips towards the way we're going, indicating that there's someone I'll see infront. A hard pinch was felt on my back, I look at the back to see Lizzy shooking her head, not letting me face foreword. But my stubbornness betrayed me, I look foreword just to see the person. 


My heart jumped in surprise, my body hair stand straight, and my body shivered a little as I felt her intense gaze on me. I look up to her face as if nothing was wrong but her burning eyes are making me gulp in nervousness. I was about to open my mouth but I got a glimpse of her gritting teeth. So I decided to shut my self and let her say.


"Did you agreed?"


Her cold voice reaches my ears. Did I just came back in north pole?


"Yeah" I voiced out softly. I tried to avoid her gaze but I can't. I just kept staring at her light brown orbs.


"Wouldn't you girls mind if I borrow you deer for a while? She's going with my gang" she spoke to my gang, eyes not leaving mine. A hand patted my shoulders and I look back to see Dara unnie looking at me with worry.


"What if we mind? I'm not letting you borrow her" 


I felt a hard grip on my right arm, Jiyoung pulled me back but Nana prevented her. My blonde cousin glared at them for seconds and look at me and the person who's staring at me.


"I would let borrow my cousin for a moment but once I caught any single bruise on her skin, I'm willing to end this" 


"Who said I will hurt her? I'm 'not'. We're just going to talk in my car"


"But--"


"Guys, please hang out with these girls for a while. Irene, don't even think of laying your hands on Seulgi or Wendy"


After she spoke, she drags my outside. I didn't even notice that in minutes, we already arrived inside her silver Lamborghini Aventador. She run her hand on her orange blonde hair as she sigh, she then take off her blazer together with her necktie and throw it at the back before she lays her eyes on me. 


"Yoona"


I felt a cold sensation down my spine when she let out her voice.


"Deh?"


"You know how much I never cared about you, right?" She asked. I just hummed in response.


"Talk" her cold command alert me.


"Yes" I responded.


"Explain why you agreed to marry me" she demanded as she face foreward.


"Because..." I wanted to tell her but I'm afraid. She's with someone she love and she loves that person, not me. I just ruined their relationship.


"why?" I head her cold voice again.


"Because... I love you"


"..." No sound was heard from her.


"Ju...hyun?"


"Could you please get out of my car? If I haven't come home yet, just find me at Red Dragon's"

I nodded and open the door then get out. She just drove off within a minute, leaving me standing the middle. As much as I wanted to chase her, I won't. Who would care someone if someone never cared? They never appreciate what you've done and they never care who you love. But why do I have to love her if she loves someone better than me?