Final

Smile

OKAY DON'T PANIC

I CAN EXPLAIN, I PROMISE!

So, if this does send out a notification for an update, I apologize for the confusion ahead of time.

 

"Where did the story go?," you may ask. Well dear reader, it is currently undergoing editing and is being submitted for one of my Creative Writing classes's assignments. My teacher uses the program Turnitin, and I'm afraid that it will be flagged despite this being my own account. I reallyyyyy don't feel like explaining to my teacher as to why I have an accuont dedicated to writing fanfiction, so until this is graded I will have this temporarily taken down. 

Some good news though! I realized that I had been taking notes on what I wanted to do for a sequel chapter but had never gotten around to finishing it (school & writers block, feel free to scold me for my laziness lol). So...I should be uploading the original chapter (edited, bc looking back I made some rookie mistakes) AND the sequal chapter, hopefully by the end of february! Also I went back and looked at the whole cleft palate thing...and it just doesn't feel like it fits idk. I think doctors usually try to correct it soon after birth, so to make things easier I'm going to switch Kibum's ailment to having scaring around the corners of his mouth, which would make it uncomfortable for him to smile and still have that self-consciousness about it. 

Thank you for sticking with this, despite my fickleness with finishing stories. Also idk if any of you have checked out my story, Gotta Run, but I will be working on the final chapters for that as well. I won't update until I've finished at least the drafts for the rest of them though, and with my busy schedule I can't give a good estimation as to how long that will be (hopefully by summer though? I think?) so yeah just to give a heads up!