Ch.2

The Little Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHORONG POV

I crawl out of bed and on to the floor. I stand up and walk to the closet and do the same routine as yesterday, but I leave my hair down. I drag myself downstairs and eat my breakfast. Once I'm done I rush to the door and walk out. I get in the car and wait for the driver to take me to school. He drives off to the school and drops me off. I skip out the car and walk to my locker. Naeun walks over to me and we walk to class. We take our seats and talk.

" So my mom is making me dress up for some dinner we're having with a family," I start.

" She is? Do you know who this family is?" She ask

. " No she never said," I reply. She nods and turns her head back. The teacher walks in and does the usual teaching. Same as yesterday Bomi walks in late. Seriously hasn't he heard of an alarm clock or at least not getting in trouble. He walks and looks at me, winking. I feel all the intense stares from the girls around me. I twirl my pencil and pay attention to the lesson. I write down some notes and put down my pencil. You know how pencils aren't stable when put on a desk or table, well the pencil fell down on the floor. I bend down to pick it up, but another hand grabs it.

" Here you go beautiful," Bomi says, handing it to me. I take it and turn back around, mumbling a thanks. The bell rings and students walk out. I gather my stuff and walk out with Naeun. We walk to our other class and do that until lunch. we grabbed our lunches and sat on a table. "

So, what are you going to do tomorrow? Since it's gonna be Saturday," she asked. " I don't know, my mom makes plans randomly, but if i'm not doing anything i'll give you a call," I reply. She nods and eats her lunch. I look around the cafeteria and see a table where all the "popular people" sit. I see Bomi sitting there with two girls in each arms. He looks over at me and winks. I just roll my eyes and turn back to Naeun. "

So I was thinking that if you do I could introduce you to my other friends," she says. I nod and chew on my fries. Yup, I don't eat healthy food, sometimes, depends where i'm at.

~ fast forward to the end of school~

I walk out of school and look for the car. I see it pull up so I walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter