Someone You Like

Someone You Like
Please log in to read the full chapter

WARNING: fail!fluff

“Will you go out on a date with me?”

Baekhyun stood in the middle of the hallway with a wide smile whilst holding up a bouquet of home-made paper roses. The rest of the student body stopped to listen to the recipient’s reply, who was none other than Kim Taeyeon. 

“Um…I’m flattered and all but I’m sorry, no thank you.” Taeyeon then slowly walked with her head down from embarrassment from all the attention she was getting. The students began to whisper amongst themselves as Baekhyun lost his smile for a second before shouting,

“That’s okay! I’m not giving up, just so you know, so be prepared!”

 

Here’s the thing, Baekhyun only transferred to SM High a week ago. It was on his third day when he saw Kim Taeyeon. She was seated alone in a classroom while reading a book; he couldn’t help but be captivated by her serene beauty. She wasn’t the most beautiful girl in the school but he couldn’t help to stare.

“Dude, what are you looking at?” his newly made friend, Jongin, interrupted his gazing which he responded with a shake of his head and continued on his way. Later that week, Baekhyun found out that her name was Kim Taeyeon and she was in a year above him. Every day his eyes would unconsciously search for her, just to get a glimpse.

By Friday, Baekhyun had decided that he should ask her on a date, no matter what because someone like Taeyeon shouldn’t just be a small crush. So that weekend, he thought of different plans but nothing seemed good enough for Taeyeon but he was running out of time and he needed to ask her out as soon as possible.

On Monday morning, Baekhyun got up early and took his time getting ready so that he could look his best for Taeyeon. By the time he arrived at school, he dashed to look for Taeyeon because he just couldn’t wait any longer. In his hands were the bouquet of paper roses, he knows that it wasn’t the best he could’ve done but his urge to ask her out was immense.

 

Taeyeon was walking with her friends when a male student suddenly blocked their pathway and held out a bouquet in front of her. A look of shock plastered on her face when he asked her on a date but one thing popped up, who is he?

The hallway then got extremely quiet and she saw that everyone was expecting an answer especially the male in front of her.

“Um…” I don’t know you, “I’m flattered and all but I’m sorry, no thank you.” A burning feeling spread across her cheeks as she walked away and her friends scurried after her.

 

Baekhyun was determined to capture Taeyeon’s heart so for a whole week, Baekhyun personally gave Taeyeon notes that contained cheesy lines.

Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you everyone else disappears.

Hey, tie your shoes! I don’t want you falling for anyone else.

There isn’t a word in the dictionar

Please log in to read the full chapter