final

Wedding Bells
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The neighbourhood woke up with the sound of the bells. The church filled up with people and everyone were talking to each other, getting know better and kids running around trying to mess up the aisle decoration but that does not bother you except Lee Jihoon is late for his own wedding!

Did he change his mind overnight? Is he even serious about this? What if he doesn’t love you? You thought in panic mode.

You’re in verge of crying and the tears almost ruined your eye makeup. Your bridesmaids, parents and brothers tried to console you that everything would be okay but you have a bad feeling. Usually, your feelings are always right and hoping it won’t be the same as today.

On the other hand, Jihoon struggled with tying his own shoelaces with unhandled tie hanging around his collar. Glancing over his phone that was buzzing for two hours straight, it indicated his mom. Jihoon knows he’s screwed.

He worked overnight and never cared about the time, he’s now late for his wedding with someone he loves so much. Done with shoes, he grabbed his car keys and head for the church.

By the time you’ve calmed down, Seungcheol came in with a smile. He sat down beside you and put you in his arms, pat your head and it. He knows you’re in pain and he feels sorry about it but there’s no way Jihoon would leave you just like that.

“No worries, he will come,” he speaks in comforting voice.

“I have a bad feeling. You know when I have a bad feeling, it will always happen to be a nightmare,” you look up to him and starts to cry again. Seungcheol tightened the hug and let your tears stained his suit.

“Remember Jihoon’s first meeting with you?” he asked while you’re crying. You calmed and nodded. It was quite a funny meeting actually. You bumped into Jihoon, he was so small and that was when you fell for him.

“He confessed to me after the accident that he likes you. He said, it was like love at first sight.  Day by day, he always beamed up whenever saw you in the hallway or streets and I know he really lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter