Chapter 4

Who should it be?

 

Changjo's POV

U-Kwon hyung was just silent in his seat. He usually isn't like this. He would always be the first one to swag on the dance floor but right now he's just spacing out. So, I decided to talk to him.

Just like I thought, he has a problem. Hyung asked me if I could keep a secret. Of course I can. Why would I be called the 'silent one' if I couldn't. He then started sharing to me.

 

U-Kwon's POV

*flashback

I left my notebook at my locker so I went back to get it. I was about to enter the school doors when I heard someone yell, “Yah! You better watch out or people will know about you and that nerd, Kim Hani!” That was definitely Kim Hyunah’s voice. Then I heard a loud bang! I peeked and saw Sungkyu sunbaenim gripping on Hyunah’s collar while the so-called queenka was leaning or more like pushed to the locker. “W-w-waeyo?” she mumbled. Sungkyu took a deep breath and lets go of Hyunah. He turned his back from then and mumbled something. “Don’t you think it’s a bit noticeable that we found you frequently watching her?” someone said. I ran out of school, not believing what I just heard. ‘Andwae!’ I screamed in my thoughts then stopped in a racing field and sad on the bleachers. “Andwae. He can’t possibly like Hani. I mean, how can he? She’s a nerd and…. what am I saying? Like I don’t like her.” I mumbled to myself.

*end of flashback

I sighed after I told everything to Changjo. “Well, hmmm. A nerd?” Changjo asked while tilting his head. I just chuckled at him. “Oh. But don’t you dare tell anybody, Arasseo?” I said as I patted his head. “Ne hyung!~” she exclaimed and laughed.

 

Gonchan’s POV

So he does really like her! I’ve been curious of it before. He would always look at her. I have to tell her before it’s … oh, wait, she won’t believe me if I’d tell her. Aish! If only… “Yah! What are thinking about?” Baro hyung yelled at me, making me snap out of my thoughts.  “A-a-aniyo hyung! Eobseoyo.” I lied. “Jinjja? Seems like something. Anyway, you just go back home first. You still have classes tomorrow. Arasso?” he said as he took a sip of his drink. “…like you don’t have any…” I mumbled sarcastically. He glared at me and asked, “Mwo?” “Ah! Arrassoyo!” I yelled back as I went out of the club.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

At home—

 

Hani’s POV

 

I went straight to my room when I reached home. I just couldn’t take my mind off of the incident earlier at school. While I was in deep thoughts, my phone suddenly vibrated. 1 text message from Sungkyu Oppa.

 

From: ~HamsterGyu Oppa <3

Yah. Gwenchana?

 

To: ~HamsterGyu Oppa <3

Yeah~ Wae oppa?

 

From: ~HamsterGyu Oppa <3

Oh. Aniya. Just curious. You home already?

 

To: ~HamsterGyu Oppa <3

Ne~ Neo eodiga oppa? Why aren’t you home yet?

 

From: ~HamsterGyu Oppa <3

I’m on my way home. Just left something at school.

 

To: ~HamsterGyu Oppa<3

Oh~ Arasseoyo. :)

 

*sigh*

“I’M SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORED!” I screamed to the top of my lungs then plopped onto my bed. “It’s a freakin’ Monday night yet there’s nothing else to do!” I yelled and whined in bed. Suddenly, the door went BANG! “Yah! No need to yell. And also, why aren’t you changed yet? Haven’t you received my…?” my cousin, Kiji unni, barged into my room. “You…. I didn’t read them.” I lay back down in bed and stared at the ceiling. “M-mwo?! Yah! Ppalli! We’re going to the club.” Unni said as she was dancing all the way to my walk-in closet. “W-waeyo? It’s a weekday and…” I asked and got cut off. “Oneuldo Myungsoo Saengil-iya. Parti isseo.” she reminded as she was scanning through my clothes. I just nodded at her.

 

After minutes of spacing of, “AHA!” Kiji unni ran back to me holding a fit tee that reached my hips, dark blue denim shorts and sneakers. “Hurry up and change so we can go.” She said and pushed me to my closet and closed the doors. After changing and putting on some light make up, we were ready to go.

 

“Oh! Looking good cousin!” unni complimented as we went downstairs. “Are you ready girls?” Sungkyu oppa asked standing up from the couch. “Ne oppa! Myungsoo eodiyo?” unni chimed. “Yeogi, yeobo!” Myungsoo came out from nowhere and grabbed unni for a kiss. I went to Sungkyu oppa and we both gave a disgust face. “Yah! You should get a room.” He joked and we all laughed along, Kiji unni still in the arms of Myungsoo. “Save that later. For now, let’s go party!” I danced as I said that and went towards the door. I went inside Sungkyu oppa’s car while Kiji unni went with Myungsoo to his motorbike.

 

I sat silently in the car while oppa was driving. “Yah, gwenchana? Moments ago you were all hyper and now you’re just sitting there all quiet.” He asked and took a look at me. I looked at him back then back to the window and replied, “Ne, just a little nervous but I’m fine.” He looked at me, unsure whether to believe m or not but knowing me, he just let it go. “I can bring you back home if you want to. I mean it’s a school week and…” “Aniya oppa. Jinjja gwenchanayo. Geokjongma.” I gave him an assuring smile and he pinched my cheek.

 

Sungkyu oppa parked the car and we went to the entrance. It had a long line but we didn’t line up with the others, we walked directly to the doors. People who didn’t see us clearly were all complaining. ‘Yah! Line up!’ ‘Stay at the back!’ ‘We got here first!’ ‘Sooooo unfair!’ All four of us just smirked making our way to the front. Since it was so dark, even the guards couldn’t see us properly. “Why are you cutting in? Line up at the back.” One hissed in a low but loud voice. “Hm. Long time no see Chi!” Sungkyu oppa said. Both guards looked at each other then nervously chuckled. “Oh! Mianhamnida young masters.” They both bowed. “Yah make way for the Kims.” The other warned and open the doors for us.

 

Murmurs were then heard as we went inside the club towards the V.I.P. section. ‘Omo! Kim Hani!~ It’s been a long time since we’ve last seen her!’ I heard one say. ‘Waaah! The Kims are so hot and y! Especially those two!’ ‘No one can beat Hani and Kiji when it comes to having everything, from cuteness to hotness to iness!’ Unni and I looked at each other and smirked. Outside school, I’m not the nerdy Hani but instead people know me as THE KIM HANI. As the daughter of one of the biggest and most successful company owner in the world and the sister of THE Kim Sungkyu from the group or more like gang INFINITE, who wouldn’t know me? But we don’t use this as an advantage to push down people, we’re on the good side. We hate fights too.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

We were on our way to the V.I.P. section when I bumped onto someone. “Oh~ Mianhaeyo.” The person said. His voice sounds familiar. As he was about to leave, I grabbed him by his shoulders. “Gongchan?” I asked trying to get a clearer view of him. “L hyung!” he exclaimed. “Eodikajeo? Come with us.” I invited him. “Huh? What’s the…. Ow! Saengil chukhahaeyo hyung.” He greeted with a smile. We then reached the V.I.P. section and saw Infinite on the big table and made our way towards them.

 

“Saengil Chukhahae L!” they all greeted in unison as we reached the table.

“Kamsahamnida!” I smiled and chuckled at their craziness. There were confetti’s and more. They really did put an effort.

 


A/N:
I'm really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really sorry for the super duper fantastically incredibly late update.

School's really getting in my way.