MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE

OF SUN AND SUNFLOWERS

It had been a week since he started working for this man. A man who carved his own name to the music industry thus making him one of the most successful young talent in his field.

 

A week and he had heard a lot of things about THE man be it praises:

His too young but his a genuis.

Wow how could he think of something like that? His truly born to rule this industry.

His one of a kind.

The music his creating is a big turning point to this industry.

Hes going to be big not only in Korea but to thw world.

His doing it again, hes unstoppable.

 

or complaints: 

 

THE man being too much too handle.

THE man being too overly mean and inconsiderate.

THE man as a perfectionist and espicially THE man that is as cruel as a monster.

 

Being carefree as he is, he smiled warmly to his officemates who are nervously scanning through the files they had prepared for the presentation. The man will be coming and will be sitting in thats why they had been acting so fidgetty tho they had it practiced for over a hundred times not wanting any mistakes afraid for the "might be ruthless" comment from the man himself.

 

"Hey guys, cmon he have it practiced for over a hundred of times remember? Im sure the boss will approve it." he commented halting the employees and now all eyes are on him making him nervous.

 

"Who are you again?" said the one with eyeglasses.

 

"its Youngbae. Dong Youngbae, sir." 

 

" Youngbae. Uhh.. Youngbae you know what, thanks for the encouragement but you dont really know how cruel the boss is." , said the other guy with a braces.

 

"oh?"

 

"yes oh so just do what your task to do okay? That might save you from being fired." 

 

"Yah... dont  scare the poor guy. Dont mind them Youngbae." said Jinwoo the producer, "lets get it done guys!" tapping each and everyone in the room.

 

-----

The room is filled with silence as the presentation started when the man hold his hand up,  making everone inside the room gasp waiting for the man's comment. Each feeling the weight of burden on their shoulder as they struggle to come up with a good line when the man put down his pen and move out of his chair.

 

"Its a crap."

 

 

then leaves as soon as he uttered those words.

 

Everyone in the room suddenly sit all at once as if they are told to do so. The presentation they had worked so hard unto for how many months was crashed just like that with three words by the man himself. A chance to present in front of the man was now over and might not happen again.

 

 

"Hey we can do better next time." Youngbae said while giving an encouraging smile hoping it can lit up the mood somehow.

 

"Youngbae, Its over.We're doomed." 

 

"cmon guys, its not like we wouldnt have another chance-

 

"we cant. We wont have any." and slowly the office once full is now empty with only Youngbae alone making him think.

 

That instant? No other chances?

How could he not let the team finish the presentation first? Im sure he'll find something interesting to it.

 

With this in mind he walk out of the office but not with a loud beating of the heart when he remembered what the man looks like.

 

His so handsome tho.

 

-------

what dyou think  of the first chapter? @ Jihahz 😊😊😊😊

 

crappy isnt it? arggghhhh