FINAL ^^

I fell in love with the derpy Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Wednesday morning (still eight days till your birthday), you were out for a strolling around your neighborhood since it was summer vacation and you had nothing to do until Chanyeol comes back from EXO’s hangout and until your boyfriend is back from his trip. Since Chanyeol has been with EXO, they must have drunk last night, so you wouldn’t bother Chanyeol just because you had nothing to do, you have a heart too, and if he ever did it to you, you would kill him….

NAAAAHHH… you’re just thinking that way, but you could never hurt your best friend.

Anyway, where were we…oh yes, you were strolling around your neighborhood, when suddenly you saw a very familiar person …

It was your boyfriend. You were going to approach him, but suddenly this girl that you have never seen came and hugged him while kissing him, A FRENCH KISS!!!!! Your eyes almost popped out of their sockets when you witnessed the scene in front of you, then your eyes started to get teary and you slowly walked towards them. When you were in front of him, you stood there for a minute, until he noticed your presence::

-taehyun: (that’s your boyfriend’s name by the way, or is it ex-boyfriend now) Mary, w-what are you d-doing h-here???

-Suzy: (that’s the name of the girl with him) oppa, who is this girl!!

-you: (you said sarcastically) oh, perhaps you don’t know me, I’m Park Mary, nice to meet you; I’m Taehyun oppa’s girlfriend…..NO wait!!! Should I call it EX-GIRLFRIEND NOW? Anyway, nice to meet you (you said with a fake smile)

-Suzy: oppa, what does she mean by your girlfriend!! Aren’t I your girlfriend!! Are you cheating on me!!!

-you: no excuse me sweetie, he was cheating but not on you, it was on me, because it has been two years that we’re dating!!! Right baby (you turned and glared at taehyun) but I guess that you are his only girlfriend now, since I will leave this trash for you!!! Goodbye now!! !! Oh and one more thing my dear, don’t trust him too much, he cheated on me, so what will make him stop from doing that to you too!! Bye bye! (And you turned around to leave)

-taehyun: (he ran after you and grabbed your hand) Mary listen to me first then make your conclusions!!

-you: (you removed your hand from his) what conclusions?? Everything is crystal clear! You are cheating on me!! I don’t care why you did it, it’s probably because I refused to sleep with you and it has been two years since we’re together!! It’s true that I loved you with all my heart, and I was ready to give you my everything, but when I was ready! I refused it because I was scared!! And what was your reaction, you stupidly let go for our two years relationship for a two minutes one.

-taehyun: well you know after all that it’s your fault that I cheated on you!!!

-you: (you slapped him across the face) it wasn’t my fault you , it was yours!! You’re just a bastard that’s going after his ual needs like the animal you are!!!!

-taehyun: (he was enraged) did you just ing slap me you !! You know why I cheated on you, it wasn’t just because of my ual desires, because I held those for two years, but it was also because you only cared about your friends especially that Chanyeol guy!! Maybe you’re even friends with benefits!!!

-you: (you slapped him again) you bastard, I never dared to cheat on you, and my friends and Chanyeol are much better than you!! You said what?!!! Friends with benefits!!! We still have our prides you and we respect each other!! Anyway, I’m done with you!!! You can go and every single that gives you her body!!!!

Taehyun was about to slap you but suddenly his hand was grabbed by someone, and that someone was no other than Chanyeol::

-Chanyeol: (he grabbed his hand really hard and glared at him) WHAT. THE. HELL. DO. YOU. THINK. YOU. ARE. TRYING. TO. DO. WITH. THIS. HAND.???

-taehyun: Chanyeol hyung!! W-What are you d-doing h-here??? (He said surprised)

-Chanyeol: oh me!!! I’m just looking for my best friend!!! What about you?? Are you strolling around with that thing that is standing there!!

-Suzy: excuse me I have a name!!

-Chanyeol: oh really!!! What is it??? !!! Maybe?? Or am I wrong??? (He smiled sarcastically)

-you: Chanyeol oppa, let’s just go!! I’m done with this filthy bastard!!! (You grabbed Chanyeol’s hand and went with him)

After you two were far away from taehyun and his new girl, you started crying!! Chanyeol hugged you tightly and kept patting on your back::

-Chanyeol: just let it all out!!! I’m here for you!! It’s better if you cry it!!!! Just cry!! I know it hurts!! (He said to you quite sad)

-you: why did he have to do this to me oppa??? Is it my fault that he cheated on me?? What does she have and I don’t?? Is she prettier than me?? I loved him oppa!! I really loved him!! (You said while crying hysterically)

 You kept crying for a while until you felt tired and slept in Chanyeol arms, and if he wasn’t holding you tightly, you maybe have already met the ground along with him.

Chanyeol carried you on his back and lead you to his car (since he came by it from EXO’s hangout to look for you at your house, when the maid told him that you were just around the neighborhood, he came to look for you), after he got you in the front seat next to him and drove to your house.

When the both of you arrived there was just you two and the maids, your parents were in business trip. He carried you to your room since you were still asleep.

As soon as he put you on your bed, you woke up. ::

-you: oppa!!! (And you hugged him) thank you for being here for me!!

-Chanyeol: I’ll always be here for you Mary!!! (He hugged her back)

-you: oppa, let’s go and hangout today, I want to forget about that trash!! Let’s call the others and hang out together!!

-Chanyeol: okay, let’s go, f(x) are already with EXO in their hangout place, let’s go to them. (He smiled at you and got out of the room)

You changed your clothes and went out. You rode the car with Chanyeol and the both of you headed to meet the others.

After a thirty minutes drive, you finally were at your destination. You got off quickly and greeted everyone. You sat down with the girls and told them everything that happened in the morning, and Chanyeol did the same thing (he told EXO). The girls consoled you while the boys just wanted the chance to meet taehyun and beat the life out of him.

After a while of sitting alone with f(x), everyone gathered in the living room. You had lunch together, and after that you played some games. Your day went like this: you hanged out with your friends all day which made you forget about taehyun, everyone convinced you that he was just a bastard that doesn’t deserve your tears.

The next day, you went to Chanyeol’s house at 9.am since you decided yesterday to have a trip to your beach house.::

-you: (you entered his room and found him still sleeping, so you decided to wake him up) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa CHANYEOL!!! HELP MEEEE!!!! (you shouted in his ears)

-Chanyeol: (he got up really quickly with a scared funny expression) WHAT HAPPENED!!! WHERE IS THE CRIMINAL!!! (he stood there in an awkward position ready to fight)

-you: (you busted out laughing) hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Man you should look at your face!! Which criminal are you talking about!!!! OMG!! You look so funny!!! I’m sorry but nothing happened, I just had to make my lazy a*s best friend get up from sleeping since maybe he forgot that we have a trip today!!

-Chanyeol: yahhh, how dare you!!! Do you want to give a heart attack, why did you wake me up like this!!

-you: oh believe me you already had the heart attack!! Man you should look at that derpy face you made!!! Hahahahahahahahaha it’s so hilarious. (You said while carking up with laughter).

-Chanyeol: (he suddenly jumped from his bed and headed towards you) yaaahhhhh, come over here and let me take my revenge!!!! I’m gonna tickle the life out of you.

He chased you around in his room until he caught you, both of you fell on his bed, then he got on top of you and tickled you until you were out of breath::

-you: aahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Chanyeol oppaaaa, ple-please, stop, I’ll do anything you want!!! Ahhhhh please!! I c-can’t bre-breath!!! (You exclaimed while laughing harder)

-Chanyeol: really!! You will do anything??? (He said and stopped from tickling you for a while)

-you: (you said out of breath) yes, yes, so please just let me go!!!

-Chanyeol: okay that works for me!!! But what I want you to do is something that I will ask you another time!! Because now is not the right time for it!! (he said while smirking)

-Sehun: (he suddenly got into Chanyeol’s room and saw you under him in an awkward position) aaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Hyung, noona what the hell are you two doing!!! You are this early in the morning!!! Ugggghhhhh my  poor innocent eyes!!!! (he covered his eyes!!! When suddenly all the EXO boys and F(X) girls appeared on the door of his room due to Sehun’s loud scream)

-Chen: waaaahhhh!!! I never thought that you would be over taehyun this fast!!!!

-you: (you kicked Chanyeol from you and shook your head) guys, it’s not what you think I swear, nothing happened!!! We were just playing!!! He was tickling me because I scared him!!!!!

-Baekhyun: yeah right we believe you!!! (He said sarcastically)

-Chanyeol: guys!! Stop it, nothing happened I even have a camera in my room if you want to make sure!!!

-you: yup, we are JUST friends!! We can never do anything!!!

-Chanyeol: (it hurt him when you said JUST FRIENDS) yeah just friends!!!

EXO noticed that Chanyeol was hurt by what you said, so they stopped teasing you but you were oblivious to the reason and you just brushed it away and went out with F(X).

 When you got out with the girls, the boys decided to talk to Chanyeol::

-Kris: yah, Chan when are you planning to tell her that you love her, isn’t she available now!!!

-Chanyeol: well it doesn’t seem that I’m planning to do it anymore, right!!!!

-Baekhyun: why is that?

-Chanyeol: because I already know her answer!!!!

-Kai: and what is that answer?

-Chanyeol: it’s obvious that she’s goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter