.1.

Boo Seungkwan is brilliant in english (with or without the help of Jisoo)

"Jamkkan sonyeoya!" Seungkwan sang towards the self-camera handed to him by the PD of this week's M!Countdown.

 
He was one of the few in Seventeen's waiting room, all dressed up and ready for their Mansae comeback happening in a few hours. Some of the members were out, greeting their seniors or getting food. The rest were getting their makeup done or sleeping. 
 
Seungkwan panned the camera around the waiting room. Jihoon was sleeping on one of the sofas and a stylist noona was fixing Mingyu's hair. He panned the camera back to himself.
 
"I'M ONLY SEBEUNTIN! I ONLY GOT A PEW DOLLA!" He rapped energetically, wanting to entertain the fans. A laugh at the door captured his attention.
 
"Hyung!" Seungkwan whined at Jisoo's laughter. 
 
"Your english is getting better and better," Jisoo said sarcastically, still laughing. He slid into the sofa beside Seungkwan, wanting to be in the camera frame. 
 
"Hello! I'm Joshua from the Vocal Unit!" Jisoo announced to the camera in perfect english, raising an eyebrow to Seungkwan to mock him.
 
"Ah yeah Joshua. How you feeling for comeback?" Seungkwan replied in english, not wanting to lose whatever game Jisoo had set up.
 
"I'm feeling nervous but excited. I can't wait to show our fans our hard work," Joshua said sincerely to the camera.
 
"Hyung!" Seungkwan sulked, knowing that Jisoo had just beaten him in this weird game.
 
Jisoo smirked and turned towards Seungkwan, not knowing how close their faces would be. His eyes widened and Seungkwan blushed at the proximity. However, they did not back away from each other. Instead, they both turned back to the camera.
 
Seungkwan nervously laughed, praying that the layers of makeup would conceal his burning cheeks. "Joshua, why don't you sing something for us?" He said, straight to the camera.
 
He heard heavy breathing from the other male before a soulful voice sang. "Sunday morning, rain is falling. Steal some cover, share some skin."
 
"Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable, you twist to fit the mold that I am in." Seungkwan harmonized with him. 
 
They finished the chorus when Jihoon woke up and told them to shut up. Seungkwan thought it was finally time to end the self-cam so he turned over to Jisoo who, at the same time, turned to him and the encounter met with widen eyes and blushing cheeks again. 
 
Jihoon coughed and they snapped their heads back to the camera to greet their viewers goodbye before shutting the camera off.
 
Maybe it's not such a good idea to practice english with Jisoo around.