❝ mansae! ❞ // chapter fifteen ♬ ♫ ♪

❝ mansae! ❞ // a seventeen au ♬♫ ♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
AUTHOR'S NOTE layout credit Here is the long-awaited prom
chapter! I hope everyone liked
the chapter because I enjoyed
writing it~ Was anyone surprised
with Jameena and Minghao as
prom King and Queen? I just 
thought they would be perfect
for the role of that <3 The last
chapter will be coming soon..
It's really bittersweet but Mansae
had to end soon. I hope everyone
had a good time reading this
chapter! :) chapter fifteen scroll down to view more "Can someone please help me zip up my dress?!" Ingrid yelled out in frustration. "I got you!" Juliet said and came over to help the older girl out. All of the girls were at Danielle's house getting ready for prom while their parents waited downstairs, being entertained by Danielle's mom. Samantha was currently trying to put Junha's hair into a high bun, to match her beautiful cream dress. Unlike Junha, who was suppressing in her screams from Samantha's hair pulling, Samantha's hair was all down and curled beautifully by Ingrid, the beauty queen. Danielle was helping Jameena braid part of her over her freshly curled hair that was done by Ingrid as well before she had to put herself together as well. Xue had it the easiest out of all of the girls as she had short hair that only needed straightened. After Ingrid got her dress on, she immediately curled her hair as fast as she could, before getting started on Juliet's hair as promised weeks before. Not only was Ingrid the fashion queen, but she was also the hair queen, because after she did her own and Juliet's hair, she did Danielle's hair too. Ingrid was just that awesome. After everyone was finally ready, they made their way downstairs to get photos done while they waited for their boyfriends to show up.

Soon enough the boys started showing up, the first one was Joshua, who is very punctual. While the others waited for their dates, Joshua and Danielle began taking pictures at Mrs. Ryu's request. Not even five minutes after Joshua showed up, Minghao and Junhui had arrived, ready to take pictures with their beautiful girlfriends. "Is Junhui wearing a sparkly tux?" Samantha asked, stifling her laughter. "Yes, and I picked it out, so stop laughing!" Ingrid scolded, feeling offended that someone laughed at the gorgeous sparkly tux she personally picked for her boyfriend. Samantha bit her lip and luckily Seokmin showed up with Wonwoo just in time for them to distract her and Junha from the sparkly tux. Just shortly after them, Seungchul showed up with Chan, who he had to help get ready because the poor boy didn't know how to tie a tie. Since everyone was finally there, group and couple photos began to occur as Mrs. Ryu went from being a stay-at-home mom to a professional photographer, taking pictures in odd poses making Danielle feel embarrassed. However, Ingrid's mother was incouraging Danielle's mother and was even taking pictures the same way. After everyone was done taking pictures, they waited until their limo showed up, which only took about five minutes. "Alright have fun everyone, Wonwoo and Jameena, your curfew is midnight!" Mrs. Jeon yelled, making sure her kids remembered their curfew. Everyone piled into the limo and put their seatbelts, then left.

The limo soon arr
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter