Chapter 9

Teach Me How To Love

Jihoon's P.O.V

"Look what we have here." The familar dark voice came with the strong footseps following it. She stopped a good meter away from the big bunch. Gayoung followed after, but didn't stop behind her. She progressed to the shorter male.

 

"HEY! It's been a long time!" The girl with the black shortest hair rushed towards her with a hug. All of us were taken back when she wrapped her arms around her.

 

"What'd I miss?" She asked, staring right us. 

 

"A lot. We missed you ." She scoffed before walking the girl with the long blond hair.

 

"The feelings are mutual here too..." 

 

"Ah, you haven't changed a bit." The girl with the medium brown hair came over, slugging an arm around her.

 

"Nope..okay, maybe appearance wise. Other than that, she's pretty much the same."

 

"You too, Minhee."

 

"Where'd the unnie go?"

 

"Minhee, I swear you're the only one who keeps on insisting we use the formal ." Not everyone, but the girls chuckled at Minjae's comment

 

"Well, this is all nice, but there's something we need to do. I'll leave you girls to it then." Seoyoun's dad said before going with the two other guys in the other direction.

 

"So..what do we do about this?"

 

 

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"Ahh yes. Almost forgot about them." Miso snickered.

 

"Sungha, what your sister did was for your best interest." Jeonyul started walking towards my shaking brother, but was stopped my Seungcheol and Mingyu.

 

"If you're trying to deny the evil in that, then I think it's in his best interest for you to stay away." Her eyes turned down and she reached for her gun.

 

"Put it away."

 

"But Seoyoun-"

 

"Just put it away."

 

"Jerry!!"

 

"It's your choice, Sungha. It really is. You want to protect Sophie, don't you?"

 

"It's Sophia."

 

"Whatever." Jerry rolled her eyes and put her attention back to Sungha.

 

"Jerry's right. You can protect her. Boy, if I knew about this sooner..one, I wouldn't have been bullied and two..maybe, just maybe, Youngjin could have been with us right now." I said the last part bitterly, swallowing the memories down.

 

"I have an idea. Let's ask Sophia."

 

"My sister can be left out of this, thank you very much." I laughed outloud, earning a look from everyone.

 

"Aw, it's cute that you think you have a choice."

 

"We DO have a choice, and we choose to stay out of it. Especially my sister." I walked towards where Jerry was.

 

"You don't have a choice. It's already too late." I said sternly.

 

"So, Sophia..do you want to die?" She shook her head no to Jerry's question. She gave me the baton to the investigation. I elbowed Mingyu quite harshly so he crashed into Seungcheol, and made my way towards the girl. I stopped exactly a foot before her. I kneeled in front of her to match her eye level.

 

"That's what I thought, but..do you want Sungha to die? Do you want to be the reason why he dies?" She stayed still for a second.

 

"Sophia, answer how you want it to." I scoffed at her brother's comfort. I stood up and made my way back.

 

"Pathetic." Ari and I both spat at the same time when I was facing her.

 

"We all know the answer is no." Miso played a smirk on her lip, crossing her arms.

 

"Fyi, I had to watch while the boy I dreamt of starting a family get murdered right in front of my eyes. It still haunts me." I smirked as a coverup to the memories coming back up. I breathed in as I walked from Ari.

 

"Hey, it's not your fault." Minjae said from afar. My smirk faded.

 

"It is." I barely let out. I stopped walking, silence taking over.

 

"Don't be too hard on yourself. You didn't do anything." This time it was Minhee who contributed.

 

"No, it is. That's why I'm at fault. I didn't do anything. Youngjin died because I didn't do anything." I punched the wall in front of me, tears escaping, but my eyes fully opened from rage. 

 

"You didn't even know about it." Miso said quietly.

 

"It's not your fault, okay? It was an unplanned surprise attack anyways." Jisoo quietly said and put her hand on my shoulder for a way of comfort.

 

"I could have been prepared." 

 

"Even if you were, it'd be still hard." 

 

"He wouldn't have had to look after me if I knew how to take care of myself." Gayoung's clear steps were heard until she stopped in between me and the wall. Without saying anything, she deattached my hand from the brick wall that I had punched and wrapped what looked like a bandana to try and stop the blood. 

 

"There were so many of them..it could have helped, but you both would've been brutally injured." Jerry sighed.

 

"I don't care. It would have helped."

 

"What would be different?" A soft voice asked me. It was the voice that angered me. Shaking with anger, I turned around not even bothering with the tears.

 

"He would be alive. He wouldn't be dead. He would be here with me. That's why you're either going to get training from me or you're going to stop all interactions with Sungha. You can't chose both. I am not going to another funeral." 

 

"Hey..breathe in and out..you can do it. Put all those memories to the side. What's done is done. We can't go to the past." I only glared at Jisoo, nothing said.

 

"You don't know what it's like. It's hard. I TRIED. OKAY?! BUT IT WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH. NOTHING IS GOOD ENOUGH. I WANT TO FIGHT AND WIN WITHOUT ANY MAJOR DAMAGE. I WANT TO ING SLEEP WITHOUT CRYING MYSELF TO SLEEP. I WANT TO LIVE WITHOUT BEING TORTURED DAMN IT." The hunger for revenge derived from my anger was quickly calmed down as a hard cold slap was delivered to my cheek.

 

"We're going to get through this together, okay? All 10 of us. Just like old times, but stronger. You're already such a strong person as it is." Jisoo wiped my tears off and enveloped me into a hug. I put both my hands on her shoulders from the back, holding her tight, and for the first time in forever, I cried all my pent up emotions out. 

 

 

Minjae's P.O.V

"Well boys, this has been all fun and all, but I think it's best if we wrap it up now. Miso, why don't you help Jisoo with Seoyoun."

 

"Yes ma'am." She went over and together, they all disapeared into thin air. 

 

"Tell me this is a dream." The boy that was elbowed by Seoyoun muttered.

 

"It's not. We'll meet at Seoyoun's training center. I'll tell my uncle to tell you where it is. In the meantime, don't tell a single soul. Not even your parents." Gayoung eyed them all and then left with Jeonyul.

 

"If you don't come, we'll make you come by force. Let's go."

 

"You guys go first. I want to stay to you know..."

 

"I'll stay with her just cause she doesn't know her way." Jerry offered.

 

"Okay come fast though." They both nodded and I made my way out, hoping for the best.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I absoulutely LOVE these two groups. Especially TAHITI. They're both so underated tbh..they need to become more loved..like..it's impossible NOT to love them aha

Welk, I said it in the last chapter, but...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS! I LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3