Final~

Who?

A message from group in Whatsapp named "6 June 2015 ^_^" appeared.

Rapmon: are you waiting for us?

You: yes,why didnt you guys wait for me ?

Rapmon: we had an important task.

You: why are the group's name like that?

Jimin,Rapmon,V,Jhope,Jin,Jungkook,Suga: its was a memorable day for us.

Theyre all reply it in the same time and doesnt reply anything after that.I was trying to read all of our chat history but there was nothing so, I ask my mom why is it like that and she said your father accidently delete it .Then I slept and strangely keeps having the same dream but now, its has more than one voices calling my name.

The Next Day

I went to school.On my way to school,someone grab and said good morning.It was Jungkook with Jimin and JHope.Other were waiting in front of the school's gate and we walked into school together.I said I was hungry to them and they said theyre already eat at home and will only accompany me eating.They were making jokes that makes me laugh everytime they said it.All of the students were looking at us weirdly.After I finished eating, I went to wash my hand and suddenly JHope went into the girl's toilet room and smile at me .I panicked when i saw 2 girls entering the room but didnt mind him.He said he and other had magic and I said really.The bell rang and we went to our class.When the lesson started ,they kept disturbing me and made the teacher told me to get out from the class angrily.After a few minutes, they went outside too and they said they want to accompany me and i was happy.When the lesson ended, the teacher asked me to see him in the office and i followed him.

"Whats wrong with you in the class?",he said.

"V and JHope were disturbing me."

The teacher insist that i should told him the truth and I kept insisting its the truth.

And the next words that came from him was shocking.

"Why do you keep mentioning people that already dead disturbing you?"

Then my head beginning to hurt and I was send to home.When I arrived at home , I kept crying painfully and a message from the group appeared and all of them said goodbye.I remember now whats the date means.Its was our memorable summer vacation and when we went home, we were in car accident and i was the only one that survived.i kept crying nonstop that night.The group dont exist anymore in whatsapp and that make me even more sad.

The following day

Ashley died in car accident on her way to school.Then, she was always with BTS doing the same routine everyday.Having fun, going to school and making jokes.They are sitting at the back waiting for your time to join them having fun everyday.

Its youth.

Live yourself to the fullest.YOLO