Allaryce's Internal Problems

Our Guardian Angel That We Called Home

Allaryce POV

- iously on The Guardian Angel That We Called Home - 

" Comforting you ." He said
 
" Why ?." I questioned 
 
" I apologize for making feel this way, I didn't realize this was ten times more difficult for then it is for me ." He replied 
 
" Since I've bonded with you, I'm your mate as you are to me ." I said
 
" I know but I can stay here for the night because Seung-hyun snore too much ." He said as begins to cuddle with me 
 
Oh what is to become of me now ?.
 
" I guess it's fine but no funny business ok ." I said 
 
" Sure thing ." He said as he laid bringing me down with him 
 
What I've done.

- The Present, the next morning - 

I woke up in his arms when I was expecting him to be gone due to some schedule. Yet my hopes are so little now.

" Don't leave ." He said 

I jerked up when I heard him say that. I turned to him while still in bed and for some odd reason,
I wanted to kiss him.

I don't know why but in that moment I want too. I came closer to his face until I stopped just couple inches from his face.

As I just stared at him while he's sleeping until I saw opened his eyes. He just stared at me with curiosity. 

" Allaryce ." He said 

" Um... Yeah ." I said nervously 

" So beautiful ." He said 

I looked at him then his lips clashed against mine with so passion then I ever seen or even felt in my life. 

Yet this is my first kiss for me, his arms s around my body as pulled me into to deepen the kiss. I pulled away because I need air to breath.

But then remember something about the bonding between my kind. In order for the bond to permanent, a kiss need to sealed the bond.

That means he feel the same way, hear my thoughts. Oh lord ! How am I gonna to the dads ?. I'm so dead meat when they find out. 

Oh sweet heaven that was good though. But I can't fall in love with them because I'll be soon when I finish the mission.

Also I'll never see them again because of my life of being an important cases aka saving souls when they don't that their souls are in need of saving. 

So, that's I go on these missions to keep myself busy and even sane when my fathers are gone into battle. 

But you what I'm done waiting for them, every single day I worry about them. 

" Seungri, you go because you have a schedule today ." I said 

He nod 

" Thank you, may The Lord guide today ." I said 

It's like I say before, every day for years. My own fathers couldn't look at me because I look like mom too much that it hurts due her death.

Believe had of suicide or running away before because of that situation of my fathers. Yet I didn't have the heart for it and so I couldn't do it. 

Maybe I can here on earth for a few years. Even so what will my lord say about my decision if I make one before my time is up here. 

I better make one soon then before its too late for me.