She's your what? (final)

She's your what?

It had already been a week since ______ had been here and the feelings Kris had developed for her had not even dissolved a drop. He knew it was wrong, she wouldn't have feelings for him anyway, I mean, the way Chen and _____ exchanged looks, joked around, randomly hugged each other....yup...no chance at all.

EXO had a day off today, so Suho had decided that  they should go visit the local carnival that was being held down town. After an hour of dressing up and wearing thick layers to prevent the cold from giving them a harsh chill.

The guys had split in the carnival due to their child like excitement, so in the end Kris was stuck with the people he had been trying to avoid the most. Chen smiled at his hyung, "Well, I guess it just us hyung!" he patted Kris's back and started walking ahead.

Kris grumbled under his breath and started to follow the couple, they laughed and pointed at things, they looked so cute, he couldn't help but feel a bit envious, he doesn't remember ever having so much fun with any of his girlfriends.....

They came to an abrupt stop when she collided with Kris's chest, "Oh! I'm so sorry!" she smiled nervously as Kris smiled back, "Its okay." Out of the corner of his eye he could see Chen giving them a Cheshire smile, weird...what is wrong with this man?

"I ...uhm... have to go to the washroom." She excused herself as the two men sat on the bench. Kris watched her walk away, maybe if he could just tell Chen how he feels about his girlfriend, Chen wouldn't hate him for that, right?

Kris cleared his throat and Chen looked up from his phone, "Sup hyung?" Kris averted his eyes and stared at his gloved hands, squeezing them ever so lightly, "I ,....Umm... you see... how do I put it!" he sighed rubbing his neck awkwardly, he looked at Chen as Chen started to laugh. Kris frowned, why the hell was he laughing?

"Oh my God Hyung! , your so cute!" Chen pinched his cheek as Kris slapped his hand away, "What the hell bro? Do you even know what I'm about to say!?" Kris raised his voice a little, was he making fun of him? The fact that he had a radiant and well natured girl while Kris had no on?

Chen stopped laughing and gave him a soft smile, "Yeah hyung....you like _______, I know....it was very evident from the first day itself." Kris blushed and covered his face, "I'm so sorry, Chen, I never wanted to develop feeling towards your girlfriend! It's just that I couldn't help myself, I've never seen anyone like her." He sighed as Chen patted his back, "Wanna know a secret hyung?"

Kris nodded as a feminine voice whispered in his ear, "I'm not his girlfriend." Kris squeaked and stood up, face as red as an apple. "You!" he pointed at her as she was standing behind the bench smiling, much like her cousin, "Yeah...me! If you liked me you should've just said so!"

Kris looked at Chen and then back at her, " BUT! you two would stay up late and talk and laugh and- " That's because she would ask me if you ever mentioned her and stuff." Chen shrugged, "To be honest hyung, your as dense as ______ is." With that he stood up, smiled and walked in another direction, "Now if you excuse me, my Baekhyun is calling for me...something about pranking Suho."

Kris gave him his infamous poker face and then looked at _______, "Are you serious?" She smiled and nodded, coming closer to hold his hand lightly, "Of course....your one of the reasons why I came here, Wu Yifan."

He looked down at her and smiled, "You have no idea how happy this makes me." She smiled back as he hugged her, "Good....cause I wouldn't have it any other way."