Chapter 2

I like him

What the hell is going on here ? - Donghae ask , he was so suprise

"You lied me Donghae this happen.''

"W-What are you talking about?!" - Donghae ask worriedly  while thinking whether it is possible his wife understand  about his secret relationship with Hyukjae

"You told me that you will be late and don't cook for you , but I want to suprise you with nice dinner when you come back home because I know that you will be hungry and tired but what I see ? I see two men who kissing. And the one of the men was my husband. And besides that I saw my husband kissing another man you lied me when I called you you said thet you are in your office and work then I ask you where is your friend and you answered me the he is with you and you and he are working. Why you did it ? I hate the lies. You must tell me the turth.

"Look I know that I did wrong but belive me I love you too and" - And before Donghae continue his words his wife interrupted him and say-"Make a choice - me or that ing man and tell me after one week I'll be waiting for you in my parent's house understand?

Donghae don't know how to act and say - "Fine and if you call my man ing again I will slap you.

"How can you say that you will slap me I'm a woman?" - Donghae's wife said while she is crying

"I know but I like him and nothing can stop me if my boyfriend is in trouble or if someone insult him"

"Do you like him more than me ? Is he has got better body than me ? Tell me the truth?"

"What if I like him more than you and what if he has got better body than you?"

"So you already had right? Since we are married you not even kissed me once time and with him you had already."

"Yes I had with him he was perfect. Me and him were nacked and he me so hard and I moaned what if we already had ?" Donghae ask so angry

"Nothing you can bring him here and have again I will leave and don't forget for the coice. Oh and if you choice him I will say to everybody about your relationship.

Donghae's wife leave the house.

The next morning

Donghae call to Hyukjae

"Hey Hyukjae ... I will tell you something but let's we meet firs okay?"

After 30 min

"Hey Hae why you want to meet is something happend? Is everything okay?" Hyukjae ask

"Ummm.....Actually no. My wife know about us and  she leave the house and make me to choice you or her and if I choice you she will tell to everybody about our relationship. She give me one week.

"Oh god Hae I'm sorry it's my fault right?"

"NO!!! Of course no how can you say that?" - Donghae shout

"Okay but who will you choice?" Hyukjae ask while he is hoping Donghae choice him

"I still don't know if I choice you everybody will know about our relationship but if I choice her I won't be happy but I'd rather to happy with you and everybody know about our relationship"

"Okay and now I should leave you because I've got work. Listen If you not choice me it's not a problem I will try to forget you I still don't how but I will do it and if you choice me I will be happy"

"Okay go work now I know it's important for you. Bye. Oh and I love you so much"

"I love you too Hae" Hyukja said with sweet voice "Bye"

Donghae cme back home and think who to choice.He want to be Hyukjae but he don't want people know about their relationship. He don't know what to do. He take a bath and go to sleep