Hold My Hand, I'm Scared

Roller coaster's Can Bring Love

      " Alrighty then, let's get this started" said Rap Monster clapping his hands. Everyone was excited to go to an amusement park. But Jimin and J-Hope seemed worried. "Yay, we are going to ride roller caosters" said Jungkook. "I heard this roller coaster is about this tall" said Jin rasing his hand as high as he can. Jimin just tried not to show his frighten look as the camera turned to him. " Hey look at J-hope" laughed Rap Monster, "Yah, seriously I can't do it" said J-Hope with his pale face.

     Soon they arrived at their destination, Jimin started to sweat. " Do we have to do this" J-Hope whined. "Hyung, it's okay" Jimin patting his scared hyung. They ate and then the cameras were on. " YESSS!" yelled Suga. They got in line and waited, the more they waited, the more Jimmin felt like crying. Finally they were in front and the ride zoomed up fast and back again. "OMMMAAA" Jimin yelled following the ride. He didn't want to go, he stood next to Suga. "Hyung, can you be my partner" he said holding Suga's arm. "Sure" Suga replied as they got on the ride. Jungkook got out the camera to record. "I don't want to do this" Jimin said as his hand were getting sweatier on the rollercoaster's harness. Suga put on his hand, " If you're scared hold onto my hand". Jimin grabbed his hand with a tight squeeze.

   The rollercoaster zoomed off, and Jimin squeezing Suga's hand. He let out a breath and started laughing, which made his hands in the air. Jimin wasn't scared any more he laughed and smiled at Suga. " This is so FUN" he said laughing his head off. The ride soon ended, Jimin was so happy, until he saw J-Hope looking like a vampire. Jimin patted his back telling him it's alright. But really Jimin felt like he wanted to be closer to Suga, the camera pointed at Jimin. " Oh yeah, Jimin" he said giving thumbs up as they go on to the mext ride. "Okay, let's do this" yelled Jimin as a lady looked at him weirdly. " Oh, sorry" he said for disturbing. They laughed and moved up.

  Finally they sat on the rollercoaster, and Jimin smiled at the camera. " Army, just you and m-".  " Sorry" Suga said getting in the cart. Jimin excitely held the bars while the rollercoaster went up. Suga raised his hands like everyone, then the rollercoaster plunged and Jimin let go of the bars and enjoyed the drop. "WHOOOO" Jimin yelled. "I LOVE ROLLERCAOSTERS" yell Suga as his blonde hair flying, but to Jimin it was like slow motion and Suga's smile got to him. There he felt a loud thumping.

Ba. Thump. Ba. Thump.

    Jimin felt it like something trying to escape from his chest. 

When the ride was finished he hurried to the bathrrom and saw in the mirror his messed up hair and his pinky rosey cheeks were appearing. Just then his head turned to see Suga! 'Omo, why is he here'. 

  Jimin turned around not trying to show his face. Slowly he heard Suga's footsteps getting close.

  " Hey, are you okay", Suga said putting his hand on Jimin's shoulder.

   " Um, yeah' Jimin said still not showing his face. 'Hyung, please go away'.  "Good we tought you peed in your pants" Suga laughed and saw Jimin's ear getting red.

Suga quickly turned Jimin as he saw the red-face boy. He quickly got red too, " Jimin, I want to be yo-".

   "YO, What's taking so long" said V peeking his head in the bathroom. The two exited and they continued filming, next was another coaster, but this time the camera crew made Jungkook and Jimin ride together. " Hyung, if you're scare you can hold my hand", said Jungkook handing his hand to Jimin. " Um... No thanks" Jimin said as the ride climbed to the top.

   He saw Suga and Rap Monster having fun, he felt his heart rapidly pounding. Could it be Jeasously? No it couldn't Suga was just a friend and his co-worker, how can he be in love with him. After the ride they headed off to their hotel.  Jimin took a shower and haven't got the fact that he likes his hyung. He shook his head and decided to confront him.

    He got in his pjs and walked to the room number 279. He hesitantly knocked on the door, it opened to Suga and a towel around his neck. "Hyung, I need talk talk to -" " Yeah me too" Suga said pulling Jimin to his room. Jimin staggered to the bed and sat down, Suga followed and plopped his body on the bed. Jimin was getting more hotter and soon laid down too. He closed his eyes for a second and opened it again, but he saw Suga face. 

   Jimin felt his face getting redder.

    he swallowed his nervousness and said " Hyung, I think I-" "Yeah me too" Suga said suddenly. Then Suga planted his lips on his lips. Shocked Jimin got up and bumped both their heads together, they both groaned from the injury. " Omg, I'm so sorry, hyung" said Jimin.

   Just then Suga grabbed Jimin's arm and collide their lips once again, it seemed like timed stopped and soon parted from their kiss. jimin touch his lips as Suga his own lips and hugged jimin.

   "I love you, Jimin" Said Suga as they embrace each other. "Yeah me too" whispered Jimin as they kissed one more time.


OMG, FINALLY.

 

OMG YOU GUYS I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT...

I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE LIKE " OMG BAEKYEOL_BIAS DIDN'T FINISH WRITING THIS I GOING TO SUE HER".

Okay maybe not like that... but i was having a hard time

because of school.

- Bias (^_^)