Snowflakes, Snowballs, and Park Jimin

Snowflakes, Snowballs, and Park Jimin

I know all of my stories have been really short so far, but I'm planning to write longer ones. These are just more drapple/one-shot requets that I've gotten. Hope you like it! 


     Hoseok opened his mouth to protest when a large, wet clump of snow struck his forehead. He shivered when the mushy mess slid down his face, passed the protective layer of his fluffy, red scarf (a gift from a worried Seokjin) and ran down the back of his neck. He froze, cheeks a light dusting of cerise from both the frosty, crisp air and from the embarrassment at not dodging the snowball he had known was eventually going to come. He shouldn’t have expected anything less when making this trek back to the cabin with none other than Park Jimin. 

     Hoseok took a deep breath and turned back towards the cabin, choosing to ignore the snickering child behind him. Jimin was lucky his hands were currently preoccupied, or else he would-

     SPLAT. 

     Another condensed ball of ice struck the back of his head and a roar of laughter erupted behind him as Jimin hunched over in glee. 

     That was it. They were supposed to be on vacation relaxing, not pulling pranks that ended with the other being cold and wet. 

     Hoseok dropped the bags he had been carrying and spun around, lunged forward, and scooped a large handful of snow off the ground. “You’re dead.” 

     Jimin screamed as Hoseok drew his arm back and stepped forward. But he hadn’t seen the icy patch buried beneath the light dusting of fresh snow that had fallen that morning. He stepped down, snow boots digging in and catching on the icy patch. Before he knew what was happening, he slipped, his boots not finding purchase on the slick spot, and he went head first into a large mound of snow. 

     There was a muffled squeak and a whoosh of powered snow, and the disgruntled Hoseok was quickly covered, his round sticking up in the air. 

     “H-Hobi-hyung?” Jimin inched forward, sheepish, the glee he was feeling earlier tinged with a bit of worry. 

     The snowy mound (and Hoseoks behind) twitched before he shot up in a burst of powdery white and a roar that thundered across the mountain sides. “PARK JIMIN ! !” 

     The overly confident prankster didn’t have a chance to emit a scream before the snow-covered form of Hoseok snatched him in his arms and tossed the two of them backwards, back into the drift of snow he had been buried in only moments prior. 

     “N-no! Stop…Hyung it’s cold!” Jimin cried in between fits of laughter, wiggling against Hoseok’s hold. 

     “Stay still you little brat!” Hoseok swung his legs around and climbed onto the struggling, wiggling body beneath him, trying to keep his face stern as he shoved handfuls of snow down the front of Jimin’s coat. When he felt enough snow had been added to make up for the two snowballs and his ruined scarf, Hoseok turned his attention to sliding his hands up the back of Jimin’s shirt. He pressed up against Jimin’s inner back, and waited.

     After a second, Jimin’s shivering turned into something else and he slowly peeked up at Hoseok. “Hyung?”

     “You are such a brat,” Hoseok whispered before leaning down and pressing his lips to Jimin’s. “But you’re my brat.”

     Needless to say, the rest of the trip was spent under several layers of warm blankets and the watchful eye of a worried Seokjin. 


Thank you so much for reading! I really hope you liked it^  ^