DISCONTINUATION.

My Life Is Made Out Of Gangs 2 [Discontinued]

Hello everyone. I regret to inform you that I will be discontinuing this story. I am well aware that I have not touched this story in 2 years, and if I prolonged this 'hiatus' status it would have been three years. I have regratfully lost all will to continue this story, because I did have the ending in mind, but none of the in-the-middle chapters. Furthermore, I am forced into another year-long hiatus due to this year being my final year in secondary school with a national exam coming in at the end of the year. I'll only be giving all of you false hope if I were to mark this story with a 'hiatus' status, along with all my other on-going chaptered fics. I will be focusing on one shots and short stories (less than 8 chapters per story) once I am able to write again. I have grown over the years, and with it changed my writing style and writing genre. I understand if none of you will be taking interest in the type of stories I write now, but I will greatly appreciate it if any of you take interest in my stories. Again, thank you for staying with this story, even though I kept putting it under hiatus. I greatly appreciate the support.