1.

Call Me Tae...?
"Hyung...?"
   
Taehyung peeked their head through the shared living room anxiously and caught a glimpse of Seokjin occupied in the kitchen. When Seokjin heard his name, he glanced up to see Taehyung and smiled warmly before pausing his cooking.       
 
"What's up, Taehyungie?" Seokjin motioned towards the barstool in front of him, inviting Taehyung to sit down. "Is there something on your mind?"    
 
Taehyung sat down on the barstool. They nervously shifted around on the barstool before settling on fidgeting with their hands.
 
"I... Um, Hyung," Taehyung trailed off. They paused to think about how to phrase what they were going to say before beginning again. "You know    how you've been finding those... form-fitting shirts, knee-highs, and training bras in my laundry piles? And I keep saying those are my playthings?  Well... I, um, I think they're much more than that..."
 
"What do you mean?" Seokjin asked, raising an eyebrow in curiosity.
 
"Well, I don't think I'm a boy... But I'm not exactly a girl either... I can't really explain it but I'm..." 
 
"... Gender fluid?" Seokjin tilted his head, carefully plating the kimchi fried rice he was making before they came in. Taehyung was about to say the same thing before they just looked surprised that Seokjin was thinking the same thing (but then again, Seokjin was the mom of the group, it would be logical if he did know what Taehyung was thinking). 
 
"How did you know, hyung?" Taehyung was about to ask before the older one shook his head. 
 
"No no, what do you really want to call me today?" Seokjin smiled softly at Taehyung one, their eyes widening and a smile creeping up on their face. 
 
"Oppa!" They smiled brightly at him, and Seokjin could only chuckle. "Can Oppa call me Tae instead of Taehyung?" Tae scrunched up their nose at their old name, much too masculine for their liking. 
 
"Mm, of course Tae-ah!" Seokjin nodded, reaching over to pat their head. "And when I refer to you, what pronouns would you like?" Seokjin tilted his head. 
 
"They/them...? It'll be weird but I know you can catch on..." Tae bit their lip. It was weird how Seokjin could read their mind so easily. In another way, it took off so much weight from their shoulders. 
 
"Ah—we need to get you a new wardrobe though... How about we go through your closet later, when the other guys get home?" Seokjin broke through their thoughts, smiling softly. "Are you going to tell them too?" He asked, making their eyes widen a little. 
 
"Do you think they'll still love me all the same, even if I choose to wear something like a skirt and a wig to hide my hair...?" They looked at Seokjin, and he only laughed at Tae light heartedly. 
 
"I'm sure that they'll still love you all the same. If they don't, I'll scold them! How does that sound, Tae?" He reached over to pat them, smiling gently. Tae could only grin and nod a little. 
 
They just hoped that Seokjin would be right.