WHO AM I?

Experiencing Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Quick News about sulli94.net

the fansite I mean is sulli94.net(진리는 나의 빛). This fansite is the only Korean fansite of Sulli.

sulli94.net is a famous vicious individual fan among f(x) Korean fans. By vicious is she despises other members and only think Sulli is the best. If Sulli gained other new fansite, sulli94.net will blackmail or threaten the new fansite till they closed down.

sulli94.net thinks Sulli can shine the brightest when she’s alone. It’s a common thing for sulli94.net to insult esp with Luna, to the point she shaded her thru fancam or photos. She said Victoria or Luna fanservice was business while Sulli was real, then Luna is the downgrade version of BOA, etc etc. On music program when recording was prohibited, she insisted on filming. When other members accidentally covers Sulli up, she will swear out loud. When Amber had injury and went back to US, sulli94.net spread rumor that there must be a problem with Amber, Amber is irresponsible, even asking her to withdraw. sulli94.net also insulted Krystal bad acting and that she stole Sulli’s drama. In front of Victoria sulli94.net acted all kind calling her Vic Mom and feeling grateful for always taking care of Sulli but behind Vic she mocks Vic as ching cong.

If u heard rumor of Luna or Krystal boyfriend out of the blue that was spread by her. When she hung out in fx DC gallery (forum-like place for korean fx fans to gather) then she found someone she doesnt like or disagree with,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter