000

Unfortunate Fate

Chapter 000 -Prologue [edited]

 

Ellina Chwe has always been suicidal. She thought that her fate was the worst. Never did she want to face her father. She was ashamed of what she have done.

 

What happened you say?

 

When Ellina was 13, she fought with her parents. Of course. A normal teenage girl is in the "rebelling" stage. So she ran out the house, not minding the fast cars passing by until a loud honk was heard. She froze on her spot when a push regained her senses. She got thrown away as blood spatter on her face. It was horrible. Her father resented her after that tragedy

So..

Her father hated her

Her mother is dead

She is suicidal

She is a cancer patient; leukemia

She never told anyone about her sickness. Even her cousin, Vernon. He's a year younger than Ellina.

Well, who wouldn't hate a fate like this?

 

"Where are we going?" Ellina questioned as she looked up from the novel she was reading. They are now inside Ellina's room. Vernon keeps on checking her once in a while since God knows what will happen. 

"Just get ready. Dress nicely. I'll meet you downstairs in ten, 'kay?" he said and dashed out the room.

All Ellina could do is blink and enter the bathroom. She stripped down her clothes and did a quick shower. She dressed herself in black sweater, jeans and a pair of vans.

Ellina went downstairs and saw Vernon eating up her favorite ice cream. She was about to scold him but she's not in the mood so she decided to let it slide.

"Let's go." she spoke up and exited the house.

She saw the car parked in front of the house and stepped inside.

"Good morning, young miss." the driver greeted her. She gave him a curt nod and looked outside the window.

"Wow,'cuz, you're fast." Vernon joked but she, of course, glared at the boy. The car started to move.

She had no idea where they were going.

After few minutes, they arrived.

And she hated it.

To guts.

"What the , Vernon." she swore.

"It's for your own good." He mindlessly said.

You know where they are right now?

Crystal Luxury Corp., her father's company.