Taejeong:Again

Banglyz one-shots/drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sujeong's P.O.V

"Sujeongie,wake up,time to leave for dance practice"

I groaned before sitting up.Lovelyz has been having a really busy schedule this week.Everyone was really tired.I quickly washed up and rushed to the dance room.I'm already late.

"You can have the day off,she's come down with a cold"

I stepped in the room to hear our manager talking.We have the day off?

"Yayyyyyy"

The members shouted tiredly,before rushing out the door,and back to the dorm.I quietly celebrated and went back to sleep.Unfortunately I couldn't.

I suddenly had this unusual craving for ice cream,even if it's winter.I changed into some warm clothes,and took my biggest coat to wear.I put on a black mask.All the members were sleeping.

"Bye!"

I whispered,and went out.The cold air greeted me with the howling wind as I opened the door.It was extremely cold today.I waited for the bus,and tapped my foot impatiently.There was no one in sight,only me.The bus arrived and I hopped on.

There wasn't much people,only some old men and women.I took a seat all the way at the back.Its warmer in here,but still not that warm.I sighed,as I hugged myself,I looked out of the window,looking at the snowflakes piled on the ground,not paying attention to my surroundings in the bus.Which was why I didn't feel anything when someone took a seat beside me.

"Sujeongie?"

He greeted.I whipped my head around,surprised to see someone beside me.He was wearing a black mask too,and bundled up in warm clothes with a coat.

"A-Ah,yes.Do I know you?"

His eyes seemed familiar,and so did his voice.

"It's me.V.Taehyung"

He took off his mask.

"Oh!Hello,sunbae!"

It's been a long time since we saw each other.We MCed together,and we promised to keep in touch,but I guess that was just lies.We only bowed to each other whenever we see each other,acting like total strangers.Who knew we were going to meet on...a bus?

He chuckled.

"Call me Taehyung.No,Taehyung oppa.Thats better"

I was slightly taken aback,but called him that anyways.He's still Taehyung right?

"Alright-

I exhaled.

"Taehyung oppa"

I could tell he grinned even though his mask covered his mouth.This time,I took off my mask too.

"It's been a long time since I saw you,still as cute as ever though"

He said while pinching my cheek as I slightly blushed.

Believe it or not,I had a mini crush on him when we were filming for MTV's Best of the best.But I soon let go of him,and forgot since I decided to focus on Lovelyz,since we are still rookies.Besides,BTS's V and Lovelyz's Sujeong dating?I'm going to get bashed by thousands of fans.

"Where ya looking at?"

I snapped out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter