New clumssines

Jungkook's babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Aedda was given a little tour, by Min Hee, of the wood area, they all headed home. Min Hee felt tired, so Jungkook picked her up and let her sleep in his arms. It was an adorable sight, if Aedda even looked at them. She did steal glances at them, just to see if everything was okay. But other than that, Aedda was looking everywhere around her, trying to remember the path, so she wouldn't ever get lost.

They reached the apartment building and Aedda held the door for Jungkook, since he was the one with full hands. Then, they entered the lift and stayed in awkward silence. Aedda thought this would be the perfect time to look for her keys, so she rummaged through her bag.

Oh no, I can't find my keys and my parents won't be home until late. At that moment Aedda was frustrated and upset. Frustrated at the fact that she was so stupid, and upset because she had nowhere to go. There was only one solution, call her mother.

"Hello? Sweetheart I'm very busy right now." Her mother sounded frustrated, but Aedda didn't even notice.

"Omma, I didn't take my keys this morning. What do I do?" Aedda whined, hearing a chuckle from Jungkook, but when she turned to look at him, his expression seemed unfazed.

"Ugh, why did I raise such a clumse? You're lucky your brotheres are visiting." And with that, her mother hung up.

She can't be serious. Aedda shook her head. Receiving a glance from Jungkook, should I ask if everything is okay? Why should I? But, maybe there's a problem. Ugh, I'll just blame my kindness for this.

"Is everything okay?" Jungkook finally asked. Aedda turned around, dumbfounded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter