The new job

Jungkook's babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aedda and her parents have lived in Busan for about a week. It was summer holidays, so Aedda had nothing to do. Her mother told her that she should get a job, she reccomended helping out at the hospital. Aedda declined. She hated the aura in the hospital. She decided to get a job as a babysitter. It was something new, it also gave her a chance to look around the area she lived in.

She talked to her mother about it.

"Actually, I heard our neighbour's needed a babysitter." Their neighbours, 'coincidentally', were her mother's friends. She never met them before. Her mum worked with Mrs. Jeon, her bestfriend, at the hospital near their apartment.

"How about I tell Mrs. Jeon that you can babysit their little girl?" Aedda hesitatingly nodded.

"Great! I'll call her straight away." Her mum grinned, leaving the kitchen.

 

 

Aedda gulped down her fear and knocked. No answer. She knocked again. This time, a male, a bit taller than her, with black hair, opened the door. She smiled, worried it will look fake, he just nodded.

"Are you the babysitter?" She nodded.

"Ok, Min Hee is sleeping right now, if she wakes up, tell her that I went to help dad at work." He said bluntly, letting her inside and closing the door, she nodded again.

"Also, my mum cooked food, which is in the fridge, just heat that up if you get hungry. Ok, I think that's it, don't call, no one would be able to pick up." She nodded, watching him wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter