Heederella

Heederella

          Annyeong Hasaeyo! Yoona imneeda! I’ll be your narrator to-. Stop! Stop! Stop! Chef Yoona, why are you here? You are supposed to be cooking in SM Town’s palace. Get out and go back to the palace! Don’t try to steal my work! OUT!

          Annyeong Hasaeyo! Hyoyeon imneeda! You’ve must know me because I am also the narrator in Snow White Kibum and the Seven A Pink Girls. Our story for today is all about Heederella. You know him, right? Right? No? Then, go back reading the SWKASAPG! I won’t gonna start the story if you don’t know Heederella.

          After an hour passed… You know now who is he? Great! We can now begin the story of Heederella.

          Heederella lives in a town called DSP Town. It was once ruled by SS501, KARA and Fin.K.L but when the ice queen came and defeats them, the groups disbanded and went far, far, away. King Kangta is now the ruler of DSP Town with his icy daughter Princess Sica.

          Now, King Kangta is very worried about his icy daughter. Princess Sica is very cold-hearted princess, I mean literal. Her heart is really cold since she is half Ice, half Human or whatsoever. King Kangta wants to find a guy that will make his icy daughter melt the ice in her heart but what will he gonna do if every time he introduce a guy to her, she always uses her icy death glare.

          Why am I telling you the history of DSP Town when this story is all about Heederella? So, let’s go back to the main point of the story. Heederella is the only son of a duke in DSP Town. His father died when he was only 6 years old. After 3 years his mother married a duke from a far away land. The duke has 2 sons. At first they were very kind to Heederella but after few years when Heederella’s mother died, the duke and his 2 sons became evil. They made Heederella their maid and let him do all the works.

          “Heederella, wake up. Heederella, wake up.” The rats said but Heederella didn’t make a move from his bed.

          “He’s sleeping like Sleeping Beauty again.” Hankyung the rat 1 said.

          “This will wake him up.” Kyuhyun the rat 2 said. He bites Heederella’s finger on his foot.

          Heederella woke up and kicks Kyuhyun away from him. “I’m awake! I’m awake!” he said.

          “Yes you are.” The 6 rats said.

          “Hurry up, Heederella. You need to prepare the breakfasts of your evil steps.” Donghae the rat 3 said.

          “I know. I know.” Heederella said and get ready to work.

          Heederella woke up early everyday to prepare the breakfast of his step-father and step-brothers then after that he will going to do the household chores.

          While preparing the breakfast, the bells on the side of the kitchen ring. “Heederella, where’s the breakfast?!” shout of his steps.

          Heederella quickly took the three trays and went to the second floor.

          After delivering the foods in the rooms of his steps, he went to the back of the house to feed the animals.

          “Ok, animals. Before you eat, we will have a game first.” Heederella said.

          “I hate games. Can’t we just eat without working hard?” Kangin the rat 4 asks.

          “Don’t be so lazy, rat 4.” Heederella said.

          “I have a name and it is Kangin.” Kangin the rat 4 said.

          “I have 5 rat pets and some chickens, horse, dog, birds. You can expect me to remember your names.” Heederella said.

          “Heederella make it 6 rat pets and some chickens, horse, dog, birds.” Kyuhyun the rat 2 said.

          Heederella counts the rats. “Hana, tul, set, four, five.” He counts. “You’re only five.”

          “Here he comes.” Ryeowook the rat 5 said.

          A slow rat came.

          “Am… I… late… for… the… break… fast…?” the slow rat asks.

          “Yesung the rat 6, you should be a turtle not a rat.” Heederella said.

          “Why do you know his name?” Kangin the rat 4 asks.

          “Because he is new.” Heederella said.

          Yesung the rat 6 came to their house few days ago. No one knows how he entered the house without Sungminfer knowing.

          “Now, let the game begin.” Heederella said.

          But before Heederella says the name of the game, his stepfather and stepbrothers call him again.

          “Coming!” Heederella loudly said.

          He puts the corn bag down on the ground and went inside the house.

          The animals look at each other for 5 seconds before taking the foods from the bag.

          The rats quickly went to their hide out after getting the foods.

          Heederella went to the room of his stepbrother. “Good morning, Eunhyuk. How’s the breakfast?” he asks.

          “No bananas! I told you I want bananas every morning, afternoon, evening and midnight!” Eunhyuk yells.

          “Mianhae. We’ve run out of bananas and I forgot to buy in the market.” Heederella said.

          “Go take the dirty clothes and don’t forget to buy bananas later.” Eunhyuk said.

          “Ne, Eunhyuk.” Heederella said.

          Heederella leaves Eunhyuk room while carrying basket of dirty clothes. He went next to the room of his another stepbrother.

          “Good morning, Shindong. Are you full?” Heederella asks.

          “No! I am not full! The breakfast isn’t enough! I told you that I eat 10 bowls of rice! 10 bowl of rice!” Shindong yells.

          “Mianhae. We’ve run out of rice and I forgot to buy in the market.” Heederella said.

          “Go take the dirty clothes and don’t forget to buy rice later.” Shindong said.

          “Ne, Shindong.” Heederella said and left the room.

          Lastly, he went to his stepfather’s room. “Good morning, Heederella. How are the breakfasts of my handsome sons?” Deokbokki I mean Duke Teukie said.

          “Eunhyuk is complaining about the missing bananas and Shindong is complaining about rice.” Heederella said.

          “Just let them complain. Just don’t feed my sons bananas and too much rice for a month. My handsome sons need to stay handsome and fit.” Duke Teukie said. “Because of too much rice, my 1st son, Shindong, looks like a pig now and because of too much bananas, my 2nd son, Eunhyuk, looks like a monkey now.”

          “They were born that way.” Heederella whispered.

          “What did you say?!” Duke Teukie angrily shouts.

          “Nothing. I was just singing Born To Make You Happy…” Heederella said and sings Britney Spears’s song. “I don’t know how to live without your love. I was born to make you happy. ‘Cause you’re the only one up in my heart. I was born to make you happy…

          “Shut up! Just take my dirty clothes and wash it. Then, clean the whole house. Sweep and mop the floor to the ceiling.” Duke Teukie said.

          “Seriously? Floor to the ceiling?” Heederella asks.

          “Ne! I want my house sparkling.” Duke Teukie said.

          “As in… Neomu banjjak banjjak… nuni busyeo… No No No No… Neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak… nollan naneun… Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh…” Heederella sings the song Gee by SNSD.

          “Stop singing!!!” Duke Teukie shouts.

          “Ne. Ne.” Heederella said and left.

          Poor Heederella, he has no choice but to sweep and mop the whole house from floor to ceiling. What a cruel stepfather?!!!

          “I’m sorry momma! I never meant to hurt you! I never meant to make you cry but tonight I’m cleaning out my closet…” Heederella sings while mopping the floor.

          “One more time!” the 6 rats said while watching him mopping.

          “I’m sorry momma…” Heederella stops singing. And then… “Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. Naega, naega, naega meonjeo. Nege, nege, nege ppajyeo. Ppajyeo, ppajyeo beoryeo baby. Shawty, shawty, shawty, shawty. Nuni busyeo, busyeo, busyeo. Sumi makhyeo, makhyeo, makhyeo. Naega michyeo michyeo baby.

          Heederella stops mopping and he dance.

          The 6 rats join him.

          “Ttanttan ttanttada tta ttaranttan. Ttanttan ttanttada tta.” They sing while dance.

          “Nege banhaebeoryeosseo cat!” Donghae the rat 3 sings.

          They all stop singing. “Cat? Really?” Heederella asks.

          “Sungminfer the cat!” Donghae the rat 3 shouts while pointing at the cute and chubby cat that has a ribbon, although he is a boy.

          The 6 rats are in panic. They run everywhere while Sungminfer is chasing them. They even accidentally or should I say they intentionally knock the cleaning tools of Heederella while running.

          “Ah!!! You better run, run, run, run, run…” the rats sing while running.

          “Deoneun mot bwa geodeocha jullae.” Hankyung the rat 1 sings then knocks off the pail of water.

          “You better run, run, run, run, run…” the rats sing.

          “Nal butjabado gwanshim kkeodullae Hey!” Ryeowook the rat 5 sings and knocks of the broom.

          “Deo meotjin naega dweneun nal gapajugesseo itji man.” Kyuhyun the rat 2 sings.

          “You better run, run, run, run, run…” the rats sing.

          “Ttak geollyeoseo yagollyeoseo Run Devil Devil Run Run.” Donghae the rat 3 sings before going inside the mouse hole.

          The remaining rats followed the rat 3 in the hole.

          Sungminfer tried to get in the hole but because he is big, he can’t fit.

          “Why you chubby gay cat?!!! You made a mess!” Heederella angrily said and chases away the cat with a mop.

          Just then, the doorbell rings.

          Heederella opened the door. “Annyeong Hasaeyo! What can I do to you?” Heederella said.

          “I have a message from the palace.” The messenger said. “The royal palace will be having a ball tomorrow night…”

          “Wait! Do you need to say it? Don’t you have an invitation for us?” Heederella asks.

          “Your house is at the end of the village and we run out of papers so we decided to send you a voice message.” The messenger said.

          “And you’re the voice messenger?” Heederella asks.

          “Ne.” the messenger said.

          “Let’s go inside the house. I don’t want to repeat the message you’re about to say to my stepfather and stepbrothers.” Heederella said.

          Heederella let the messenger enters the house.

          Heederella gasped when he saw Sungminfer’s foot prints all over the floor.

          “You stupid chubby gay cat!!! I’ll kill you and put your meat inside the siopao!” Heederella yells to the cat.

          “Meow!” Sungminfer said and went to the kitchen.

          Heederella brought the messenger to the music room. Outside the room, they heard screaming.

          “What was that? Did they need help?” the messenger asks.

          “No. They are having a voice lesson.” Heederella said.

          “Voice lesson? Sounds like someone is dying to me.” The messenger said.

          “We have the same opinion.” Heederella said before knocking the door.

          The screaming I mean the singing stop and the door opened.

          “Heederella, didn’t I tell you that no one is allowed to disturb us while the voice lesson is ongoing?” Duke Teukie said.

          “I’m sorry, stepfather. But the messenger from the palace is here. He has a voice message from the palace.” Heederella said.

          “A voice message? Where?” Shindong and Eunhyuk excitedly ask.

          “My handsome sons, silence. Let the messenger speak.” Duke Teukie said.

          The messenger cleared his throat before talks. “The royal palace will be having a ball tomorrow night. All the bachelors are invited to attend the ball to meet and greet Princess Sica. The purpose of the ball is to find a bachelor that will melt the icy heart of Princess Sica. Every bachelor in the town and the other towns are expecting to come. I repeat every bachelor in the town and the other towns are expecting to come even though he is a beggar, a serial killer, a drug addict or a kidnapper. That’s all thank you! From, King Kangta.”

          “A ball?” Eunhyuk asks.

          “Yes a ball.” Duke Teukie said.

          “A ball?” Shindong asks.

          “Yes a ball.” Duke Teukie said. “Do I need to repeat it… again and again and again and again... nuh ehgeh jaggoo dolaga weh geulunji molla weh geulunji molla…

          Duke Teukie starts singing and dancing Again & Again by 2PM.

          “Abeoji, do you really need to dance?” Shindong asks.

          “Aish! It’s your fault. You keep asking about the ball.” Duke Teukie said.

          “Abeoji, what should I wear? A tuxedo? A trunks? A pajama?” Eunhyuk asks.

          “You should wear a monkey costume.” Shindong said and laughed.

          “Then you should wear a pig costume.” Eunhyuk said.

          “What?!!” Shindong yells.

          “Sons, stop it.” Duke Teukie said. “Let’s go out today to buy new clothes for the party tomorrow night.”

          “Stepfather, can I come to the ball tomorrow?” Heederella asks.

          “You’re not allowed there.” Duke Teukie said.

          “But the messenger said that every bachelor can come.” Heederella said.

          “Are you a beggar?” Eunhyuk asks.

          “No.” Heederella said.

          “Serial Killer?” Shindong asks.

          Heederella shook his head.

          “Drug addict?” Eunhyuk asks.

          “No.” Heederella said.

          “Or a kidnapper?” Shindong asks.

          “No.” Heederella said.

          “Then, you are not allowed to go there.” Duke Teukie said.

          “But-”

          “Aish! No more buts! We will go to the market and you stay here. Clean the house and make sure that the dinner is already prepared before we got back, araso?” Duke Teukie said.

          “Ne, stepfather.” Heederella sadly said.

          His stepfather and stepbrothers leave him alone in the room.

          After few minutes, he went back to cleaning.

          “Can I go now?” the messenger asks who hasn’t left yet but actually he doesn’t talk to anyone. He is talking to the readers.

          Heederella left alone with the animals in the house. After cleaning the house from floor to the ceiling, he sat under the shade of the big tree.

          “Poor, Heederella. He really wants to go to the ball but he is not a beggar, a serial killer, a drug addict or a kidnapper.” Donghae the rat 3 said.

          “He.….. can…… still…… go…… to…… the…… ball……” Yesung the rat 6 slowly said.

          “How? He will leave this house to be a beggar?” Kyuhyun the rat 2 asks.

          “Or he will kill someone to be a serial killer?” Kangin the rat 4 asks.

          “No, he will use drugs to be a drug addict.” Hankyung the rat 1 said.

          “You are all wrong. He will kidnap the princess so he will become a kidnapper.” Ryeowook the rat 5 said.

          “You’re stupid! There will be no ball if he kidnaps the princess.” Donghae the rat 3 said.

          “He can’t kidnap the princess. Before he gets close to her, the princess will use her icy death glare.” Kangin the rat 4 said.

          “You…… are…… all…… wrong……” Yesung the rat 6 said. “His…… steps…… are…… not…… beggar…… kidnapper…… drug addict…… or……  a…… serial…… killer…… but…… they're…… bachelors…… meaning…… Heederella…… is…… a…… bachelor…… too…… He…… can…… go…… to…… the…… ball……”

          “So…… you…… mean-” Kyuhyun the rat 2 slowly said.

          “Kyuhyun, you’re not Yesung. Speak fast.” Hankyung the rat 1 said.

          “So you mean Heederella can go to the ball?” Kyuhyun the rat 2 said.

          Yesung the rat 6 slowly nodded.

          “Then, let’s tell it to Heederella.” Ryeowook the rat 5 said.

          The 6 rats jump from the branch of the tree down to Heederella’s head.

          “I believe I can fly… I believe I can touch the sky… I think about it every night and day… Spread my wings and fly away…” the rats sing “I Believe I Can Fly” by R. Kelly.

          They all landed on Heederella’s head.

          “Kyaahhhh! Rats! Rats! Get away from me you dirty creatures!” Heederella screamed while jumping.

          “Yah! It’s only us, Heederella!” Hankyung the rat 1 said.

          “You are still rats.” Heederella said.

          “Anyway, Yesung said that you still can go to the ball because you are a bachelor.” Donghae the rat 3 said.

          “I am?” Heederella asks.

          The rats nodded.

          “I thought I am a bachelorette.” Heederella said.

          “Bachelorette? Really? Are you serious?” Hankyung the rat 1 seriously said.

          “I’m just joking.” Heederella said. “So, I am a bachelor but I don’t have clothes for the party.”

          “Just borrow from your stepbrothers.” Kangin the rat 4 said.

          “Do you even know what Shindong size is? He’s XXXL. Do you even know Eunhyuk’s taste in clothes? He’s like a monkey first time wearing clothes.” Heederella said.

          “We will help you.” Kangin the rat 4 said.

          The next day, Heederella’s step brothers are busy making themselves handsome for the ball that night. Well in fairness, Eunhyuk became slightly look like a human I mean look handsome while Shindong manages to hide ¼ of his fats from his stomach, I don’t know how did he do that.

          “Eunhyuk looks like an evolve form of a monkey, he looks like a slightly human.” Kangin the rat 4 said.

          The 6 rats are at the ceiling, watching them.

          “Shindong looks like a ham with layers.” Donghae the rat 3 said.

          “Their father is handsome. I wonder where their looks take from.” Hankyung the rat 1 asks.

          “Probably from their mother.” Kyuhyun the rat 2 said.

          “Heederella is busy helping his step brothers. He won’t have time to get dress.” Ryeowook the rat 5 said.

          “Even though he has time, he doesn’t have clothes to wear.” Kangin the rat 4 said.

          “Did you see Yesung?” Ryeowook the rat 5 asks.

          “He’s probably taking his time to climb up here.” Donghae the rat 3 said.

          Then, Duke Teukie came in. “Sons, we need to go now.” He said.

          “Yes, abeoji.” The two said.

          “Heederella, lock the doors and don’t go out. We will be home late so wait for us.” Duke Teukie said.

          “Yes, stepfather.” Heederella said.

          Poor Heederella, he watches his stepfather and stepbrothers leaving for the ball.

          Without nothing much to do, Heederella went to his room.

          The 5 rats sat on the branch of the tree while watching the full moon shines brightly.

          “Do you think the princess will turn into a werewolf because of the full moon?” Kyuhyun the rat 2 asks.

          “Kyuhyun, she’s an ice princess not a werewolf.” Hankyung the rat 1 said.

          “But what if she got bitten by a werewolf when she was a baby?” Kyuhyun the rat 2 said.

          “Please don’t change the story.” Hankyung the rat 1 said.

          “Hey guys! I mean, hey rats! A shooting star!” Kangin the rat 4 said.

          They all look up the sky and saw something shining falling.

          “Let’s make a wish.” Ryeowook the rat 5 said.

          “Before we make a wish, let’s get out of here first. The shooting star is coming to us!” Donghae the rat 3 said.

          The rats quickly get down the tree.

          The shooting star, that’s what they said, is falling towards the tree.

          The 5 rats wear their sunglasses because the shooting star, that’s what they said, is too bright for their eyes.

          Something landed on the tree.

          “What’s going on here? What was that? Is Superman fallen from the sky?” Heederella asks when he goes out of the house wearing sunglasses.

          “How did you know Superman when he doesn’t exist here?” Donghae the rat 3 asks.

          “He exists. Who do you think the father of Super Junior? Of course it is Super Man and the mother is Super Woman.” Heederella said.

          “Hehehe… He’s joking…” Kangin the rat 4 said with fake laugh.

          Heederella and the rats check what was fell from the sky. They look at the branch of the tree and saw a woman hanging there with a rat hanging on her hair.

          “Yesung!” they said.

          “Good…… evening……” Yesung the rat 6 slowly greets.

          Heederella helped the woman to get down from the tree.

          “Are you Super Man’s wife?” Heederella asks.

          “Of course not! My name is Kim Hyoyeon, your Fairy God Sister!” the woman said. Wait! We have the same name!

          “Where are you from?” Heederella asks.

          “I’m from Galaxy Supernova.” Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon said. “Gingakei sukeitan de number 1… Uneru base line like a shooting star, a comet!... (Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu) Cutest! (Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu) Girls in… (Tu-tu-tu-ru-tu-tu)… In the Galaxy! Galaxy! Oh!

          Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon sings Galaxy Supernova.

          “She…… will…… help…… Heederella……-” Yesung the rat 6 slowly said.

          “Wait! You’re too slow. I’ll make you fast.” Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon said. With the wave of her magic hair brush, she puts a magic to Yesung.

          “AKDJEHJERHJSDKJWPRUGHDKJWKJEWKRJKFNEQORHJFHNLKEJPQJRT.” Yesung the rat 6 talks fast that they can’t understand him.

          “Oops!! Bbeongeul chyeodo yubun suji yaejom boge… nuga jaene heo pungdeul jom maga bollae… tto shijaki ne ibman yeolmyeon makmu ganae… (Stop it) Oops! Oops! (They’re sayin’) Oops! Oops!” Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon sings Oops by Super Junior feat. f(x).

          Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon puts back Yesung the rat 6 to normal.

          “I should explain it. I came here because my friend Yesung the rat 6, although he was used to be a turtle back in the Snow White Kibum Palace, told me that my sister/brother, Heederella needs clothes for the ball.” Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon said.

          “You bought me clothes?” Heederella asks.

          “No. Actually, I rented some few clothes here. You can choose from them.” Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon said.

          She opens the trunk of the tree and took out some clothes there.

          “We have Twins (Knock Out) inspired clothes.” Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon said.

          “It looks like wearing by a crazy guy.” Heederella said.

          “Don’t Don inspired.” Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon said.

          “I will look like a gangster.” Heederella said.

          “Mamacita inspired?” Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon said.

          “I am not a cowboy.” Heederella said.

          “It’s you inspired?” Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon said.

          “Too simple.” Heederella said.

          “Bonamana inspired?” Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon said.

          “Too y.” Heederella said.

          “Pajama Party inspired.” Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon said.

          “I’m not part of that sub-unit.” Heederella said.

          “Rokkugo inspired! You’re part of that sub-unit.” Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon said.

          “I don’t want to be like a trot singer.” Heederella said.

          “Sorry Sorry inspired?” Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon said.

          “That will do. Looks formal clothes.” Heederella said.

          “For the shoes, these shoes are special. The heels of the shoes are made of glass so be careful not to break it.” Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon said. “You can change now while I prepare your car.”

          Heederella went back inside the house to change.

          “Rats give me a pumpkin.” Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon said.

          “For what?” Kangin the rat 4 asks.

          “This story will not be a Cinderella inspired without a pumpkin. Get me a pumpkin now.” Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon said.

          “How many do you want?” Kangin the rat 4 asks.

          “As many as you find.” Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon said.

          After changing his clothes, Heederella went back to the backyard. He saw a long line of pumpkins.

          “Rats, did you steal pumpkins from Mr. JYP’s garden?” Heederella asks.

          “She told us to get pumpkins.” Kyuhyun the rat 2 said.

          “I said get not steal.” Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon said. “Anyway, we can just return it later.”

          “What are you going to do with that?” Heederella asks.

          “Watch and learn.” Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon said.

          Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon waves her magic brush and golden powder goes out of the magic hair brush, no it is not dandruff, it is a golden powder. The golden powder spreads to the line of pumpkin until it turned into a white limousine.

          “Nice, I never seen a car before.” Heederella said. “Where are the horses?”

          “A limousine doesn’t need horses. All you need is a driver.” Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon said.

          “Driver? Then, who’s going to be my driver?” Heederella asks.

          Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon suddenly transforms the 6 rats into humans.

          “Yesung can be the driver.” Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon said. “While the other rats can be your guards.”

          “Thank you so much, Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon.” Heederella happily said.

          “By the way, the magic spell will be broken on exactly 12 midnight. You must get back here before 12 midnight or else the limousine will be back as pumpkins and I will get an additional charge if I didn’t return your clothes in time.” Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon said.

          “I will remember that. Thank you again.” Heederella said.

          Heederella gets on the limousine.

          Yesung the rat 6 that transformed into human starts driving the car but the car is moving so so so so slow.

          Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon sighed. “Kangin, please be the driver.”

          “Alright!” Kangin the rat 4 that transformed into human said. He drives the limousine super-fast.

          Meanwhile, the ball is already starting in the palace. Bachelors are falling in line to greet the princess.

          “From the kingdom of Big Hit, Prince Rap Monster.” The messenger said.

          “Thank you for inviting me here, Princess Sica.” The prince said.

          “No it’s ok. My father was the one who invited you here.” Princess Sica said. “Anyway, why Rap Monster?”

          “Have a guess.” The prince said.

          “You are a rapper?” Princess Sica asks.

          The prince nodded.

          “And… you’re a monster?” Princess Sica asks.

          “No. No. I’m not a monster. I’m a really good as a rapper that’s why they call me Rap Monster.” The prince said.

          “But your face can be a monster.” Princess Sica whispered.

          “Pardon?” the prince asks.

          “Nothing. You can go now. Enjoy the party.” Princess Sica said.

          The prince left the line.

          “From the dead end of DSP Kingdom, Duke Teukie and his 2 sons, Shindong and Eunhyuk.” The messenger said.

          “Good evening, Princess Sica.” The three greet.

          “OMG… Ugly alert.” Princess Sica whispered.

          “Thank you for coming. Enjoy the party.” Princess Sica said. “Next!”

          Duke Teukie and the 2 sons have no choice but to leave the line.

          Princess Sica is getting bored and sleepy. The main part of the ball isn’t started yet. She needs to finish greeting the guests before the ball starts.

          On the other side of the ball, King Kangta is watching his daughter greeting the guests.

          “She’s already bored and sleepy! What should we do, Choi Siwon?” King Kangta said to his assistant/butler.

          “Your highness, you’re the one who insisted that the princess should greet all the guests. We have 300 guests here.” Siwon said.

          “She should know all the guys here so she can fall in love.” King Kangta said.

          “Your highness, love is not easy to find. Love will find its way. Remember when you need to go to Antarctica to find your true love. It was hard for you. Now, the princess doesn’t need to meet every guy here to fall in love. There is a special guy that will come and the princess will automatically set her eyes on him.” Siwon said.

          “If she set her eyes on him, he’ll probably become an ice statue.” King Kangta said.

          “Your highness, don’t think negative. A special guy will melt the icy heart of the princess.” Siwon said.

          “I hope so.” King Kangta said. “But anyway, you’re handsome. Why don’t you marry my daughter?”

          “And have half-children and half-horse? No, your highness. You all very know that I was a horse before a fairy god sister released me from that curse.” Siwon said.

          “Oh right. Forget about what I said.” King Kangta said and watches his daughter.

          Finally, Heederella arrived at the palace. He gets out of the limousine and enters the palace.

          “The palace is so big. I can’t finish cleaning it in one day and I don’t even know how I can reach the ceiling.” Heederella said.

          Heederella arrived at the ball. The guests are already dancing. He looks around and saw his step-brothers Shindong and Eunhyuk eating.

          He looks around again to find his step-father and he saw him on the other side of the ball. It would not be safe for him to stay there. He decided to go to the maze garden.

          Princess Sica keeps on yawning while sitting on her icy chair. She keeps rejecting the guys that want to dance with her.

          “Princess Sica, may we dance?” a guy asks.

          “No.” she answered.

          “Princess Sica, may we dance?” Prince Rap Monster asks.

          “Not a chance.” She answered.

          Then, Princess Sica saw someone sneakily going to the maze garden. She doesn’t see his face but the one that caught her attention is the glass heels of his shoes.

          Princess Sica followed the guy.

          As she gets closer, she can hear him singing.

          “Someone Call the Doctor, nal butjapgo malhaejwo…Sarangeun byeon, jungdok Overdose… Sigani jinalsurok tongjeneun himdeureojwo… Jeomjeom gipsugi ppayeoganda Eh-oh…

          Princess Sica watches him dancing and singing the song “Overdose”.

          “Too much, neoya, your love, igeon Overdose… Too much, neoya, your love, igeon Overdose…” Heederella sings then he saw someone watching him.

          He stops dancing and singing.

          “Hi.” Princess Sica greets.

          “Hi. Are you a maid here?” Heederella asks.

          Princess Sica pouts. “You don’t know me?” Princess Sica asks.

          “No.” Heederella said.

          “I’m a visitor here.” Princess Sica lied.

          “I thought this ball is just for bachelors.” Heederella said.

          “I’m Princess Sica’s friend.” Princess Sica said. “I’m Princess Jessi.”

          “My name is Hee-” Heederella suddenly stops. If he tells her his real name, there is a chance that Duke Teukie will found out that he is here.

          “My name is Heechul.” Heederella said.

          “So, Heechul, why are you not inside the ball?” Princess Sica asks.

          “Too crowded.” Heederella said.

          “I agree.” Princess Sica said.

          They can hear the music playing from the ball.

          “Can we dance?” Heederella asks. For him, it’s ok not to greet Princess Sica. At least there is another princess that he can dance with.

          “Sure.” Princess Sica said.

          The two dance under the moonlight while staring at each other. Both are falling in love.

          But then…

          DING! DONG! DING! DONG! DANTES?

          What? Is that even a sound of the clock?

         (For those who don't know Ding Dong Dantes, try searching it in google.)

          Heederella became alert. He remembered what his Fairy God Sister said. He must get out now.

          “I need to leave.” Heederella said.

          “What? But why?” Princess Sica asks.

          “I’m sorry.” Heederella said and runs away.

          He easily gets out from the maze but he stops.

          “Princess Jessi, will get lost in the maze. I’ll leave my shoe here.” Heederella said and removes his right shoe then runs away.

          Just then, Princess Sica came out from the maze.

          “Wait!” she shouts then she picks up his shoe.

          Heederella runs straight to the limousine that waiting outside. He gets on the limousine and Kangin the rat 4 that transformed into human, drive’s fast.

          Princess Sica felt sad while watching the limousine leaving.

          “Princess Sica, what happened?” King Kangta asks who saw his daughter running.

          “Father, I already found him but he left.” Princess Sica said. “He only left here is his right shoe.”

          “Don’t worry my daughter. I’ll help you find him.” King Kangta said.

          Heederella barely make it on time back to the backyard before the limousine turn back as pumpkins.

          “Thank you for the help, Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon.” Heederella said while giving back the clothes.

          “I’m glad I was able to help.” Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon said.

          “But I left the right shoe in the palace.” Heederella said.

          “It’s ok. The shoes are my gift for you.” Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon said.

          “Thank you.” Heederella said.

          “I should go now. Fairy God Sister Sooyoung is looking for me.” Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon said.

          “Take care, Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon. Goodbye!” Heederella said.

          Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon flies towards the moon.

          “Are you sure she’s a fairy god not a sailor soldier of Sailor Moon?” Ryeowook the rat 5 asks.

          “Ne…” Yesung the rat 6 answered.

          The next day, just like ordinary days, after the breakfast, Duke Teukie always goes to the town to listen to some gossips.

          “Have you heard the latest news?” a woman asks.

          The women gathered around her including Duke Teukie.

          “Princess Sica fell in love to the guy she danced last night. Unfortunately, the guy left without telling his address. Luckily, he left his right shoe. Now, the king’s butler will go around the town to find that guy by trying the shoes to all the bachelors here.” The woman said.

          With that, Duke Teukie hurriedly left and went back to the house.

          “We are the Show Girls! Action! In the World! We are the Show Girls! Action! In the World! We are the Show Girls! Action! In the World! Neowa naui Happy Ending!” Heederella is singing with the rats while mopping the floor.

          Duke Teukie came in a rush.

          “Where are my sons?” Duke Teukie asks.

          “Sleeping in their rooms.” Heederella said.

          Duke Teukie hurriedly goes upstairs.

Heederella followed him.

          “Heederella, wake Shindong up and tell him to go to Eunhyuk’s room.” Duke Teukie said.

          “Yes, step-father.” Heederella said and went to Shindong’s room. “Shindong, your father wants you to go to Eunhyuk’s room.”

          “But why? Does Eunhyuk have extra rice?” Shindong asks.

          “Yes.” Heederella lied.

          Shindong get out of the bed and went to Eunhyuk’s room.

          Heederella decided to know what is going on.

          “Listen up! King Kangta’s butler will come here today to find the guy that the princess fell in love with.” Duke Teukie said.

          “But we’re not that guy.” Eunhyuk said.

          “There’s a chance!” Duke Teukie said. “That guy left his right shoe. King Kangta’s butler will go around the town to let the bachelors try the shoe and whoever’s foot fits on that shoe will get marry the princess!”

          Heederella was shocked. How on earth that princess did have his shoe? Unless…

          “She’s the princess I danced.” Heederella said.

          Duke Teukie looks at him. “What?” Duke Teukie asks.

          “Huh? Nothing! Step-father.” Heederella said. “I’ll just continue mopping the floor.”

          It is already afternoon when Butler Siwon came. “I’m sure you all know why I am here.” Siwon said.

          “Yes. Yes. So, can we proceed now to the shoe?” Duke Teukie excitedly said.

          “Ok.” Siwon said and shows the shoe.

          “I’m gonna try it first!” Eunhyuk said.

          “No! Me first!” Shindong said.

          The two start to fight.

          On the other side, Heederella is just watching them.

          “Sons, no fighting.” Duke Teukie said. “Shindong, try the shoe first.”

          “Yes, father.” Shindong said.

          Shindong removes his shoe and try the glass heel shoe. Unfortunately, because of Shindong’s fat foot, his foot can’t fit the shoe.

          “Failed! Next!” Siwon said.

          Eunhyuk pushed Shindong and removes his shoe.

          Siwon’s eyes widened when he smelled Eunhyuk’s foot.

          “Failed! Next!” Siwon said without letting Eunhyuk to try the shoe.

          “But I haven’t tried it.” Eunhyuk said.

          “Your stinky foot is the proof.” Siwon said while covering his nose.

          Eunhyuk puts back his shoe.

          Siwon finally can breathe. “Do you still have a son?” Siwon asks.

          “None.” Duke Teukie said.

          “What about him?” Siwon asks pointing at Heederella.

          “He is not. He is just a maid and he didn’t attend the ball last night.” Duke Teukie said.

          “There’s nothing wrong if we let him try.” Siwon said.

          “But…” Duke Teukie said.

          Siwon walks towards Heederella. “May you try this?” Siwon asks.

          Heederella doesn’t think anymore and wears it.

          Everyone was surprised.

          “What’s your name?” Siwon asks.

          “Heederella but the princess thought that my name is Heechul. She even lied to me saying that her name is Princess Jessi not Princess Sica.” Heederella said.

          “You are the one.” Siwon said and smiled like he won something. “Let’s go to the palace.”

          “Sure.” Heederella said.

          After a week, Princess Sica and Heederella got married. They invited Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon, the rats, Prince Snow White Kibum and Princess Ara. The 7 A Pink Girls are also there.

          “Have you seen my butler Siwon?” King Kangta asks.

          “He’s probably hiding, your highness.” Princess Ara said.

          “Why is that?” King Kangta asks.

          Princess Ara looks at the 7 A Pink Girls.

          “Ah I see…” King Kangta said.

          “The groom and the bride are leaving now for their honeymoon.” The messenger announced.

          “Where are we going for our honeymoon?” Heederella asks his new wife.

          “To my cousin’s castle. She left and went back to her family’s castle with her sister.” Princess Sica said.

          “Princess Sica, be careful on your way there. Did you bring lots of winter clothes for your husband?” King Kangta asks.

          “Yes, father.” Princess Sica said.

          “Enjoy the honeymoon.” King Kangta said. “Heederella, welcome to the family.”

          “Thank you, father.” Heederella said.

          “By the way, Princess Sica. Before you go back here, don’t forget to say hi to your cousins, Elsa and Anna.” King Kangta said.

          “I will.” Princess Sica said.

          The newlywed couple rides the limousine that Fairy God Sister Hyoyeon gave to them as a gift.

          And they live happily ever after, The EN-

          What? You want to know what happened to Duke Teukie and his sons. Well, since they don’t have a maid now, they don’t have a choice but to clean the house and cook foods for them but Shindong ended up eating all the foods.

          And they live happily ever after, The END!

 

THE END