Sunny day

After rain there will always be a sunny day

 The thing that Jinki scared the most was school. And it had came again. Tomorrow will be the first day of his last year in high school. He wanted summer to last longer. He really didn't want to go to school again. He was really hurt and sad. He didn't want everyone to laugh about him again. He really liked his summer this year and was really thankfull to his friend Kibum with whom he shared his house.

 Jinki lived with Kibum because both theyre parents lived in another country and since Jinki wanted to live away from his parents he had to live with Kibum because Jinki's parents didn't want him live alone and Kibum also wanted to live away. Jinki and Kibum weren't actually friends, they were like brothers. Kibum really liked Jinki, he didn't have brother so he expected Jinki to be one. He was one year yonger than Jinki and they almost never argued.

  Kibum, at school time studied at different school so he didn't see Jinki at school. He wasn't even been there. He knew that Jinki isn't telling him all about school. Jinki almost never talked about his school things, Kibum just knew that he don't like school. Jinki didn't have any other friend, just Kibum and his really close friend Taemin. Since Jinki didn't have any other friends at summer he brought Jinki out of house and bed because Kibum was really worried about Jinki's health. Jinki, Kibum and Taemin hanged out all summer. They travelled, made parties and enjoyed themeselves. Jinki was really happy and so Kibum was happy also. But now again Kibum was all worried about Jinki because at all time when school came closer and closer he went more inside him, didn't speak much, and didn't came out of his room. Kibum just hoped that after the school will start Jinki again will be happy.

 

Jinki didn't sleep well that night. He fell asleep very late and wake up very early. He thought about continue sleeping but then he understand that he won't fall asleep again so he just wake upand started washing and dressing himself for the first day of school.

Kibum woke up early in morning because he had to wake Jinki up. He was sure that Jinki will be asleep so he went to his room and surprised stoped.

''Why are you so early awake?''asked surprised Kibum.

''Hmm....Maybe because I have school?''asked Jinki.

''Yeah yeah, very funny Jinki.''sarcastically answered Kibum.

''Why are you awake?''asked now confused Jinki.

''Because i thought that you will be sleeping and.......Ahhhhhhh....''Kibum in shock realised something.

''Hyuung...I just remembered something..please don't be mad..I really wanted to tell you but i forgot.. Hmmm...My cousin will be coming today and he will be living with us some time. I'm really sorry, i really forgot about that. I hope that you don't mind. Also he will be going in the same school as you, in another class.''apologised Kibum.

''Ahhh really Kibum?! Okay i don't mind, but you could've tell me that. An of course i don't mind! How could i really mind?''Jinki asked.

''Your the best. Oh and by the way we will celebrate new school year start later at cafe with Taemin and you of course.''said happy Kibum.

''Ehh??? I don't think i said something about going out...''started Jinki.

''Of course you are coming. Don't even dare not to come! And now i think you should finally go to school.''said Kibum smiling.

Jinki in shock looked at clock and started shouting.

''Aishhh Kibum...You with your talking..ahhh..okay i run now.''said Jinki and went out of the house.

Jinki wanted to walk slow but he knew that teacher wouldn't be happy if he would be late for his first school day. In the way he thought about lot things, which was not only school. He though what Kibums cousin be like. He never had met him and didn't know what he looks like. And he really hoped that Kibums cousin won't be like his schoolmates or classmates after he will see what Jinki's life in school is like.

Walking in school Jinki saw no one, so that meant that he was late. When he walked in class for shame he saw no teacher but only hiss classmates. He sighed and went to his desk.

''Hey weirdo! Did you slept all summer since youre nothing??''asked one classmate and others laughed at that.

Jinki wanted answer him but then he thought that he don't need answer all stupid people.

''Silence means yes. Hahaha loser!!''said another.

By the time in class came teacher and greated anyone. She talked almost hour and then let anyone go home.

When Jinki came out of school he saw that some classmates had followed him. He sighed and thought that today home he maybe won't come so clean and okay, as he was on the morning.

Whitout saying anything came group and started beat Jinki. Around them there was a group of schoolmates who looked and laughed. Then he heard an unknown voice.

''What the hell is happening here?''asked a boy whom Jinki never met before.

Surprised, Jinki's beaters stoped hit him and looked at the boy.

''Eh??''asked onbe boy.

''Do you want to be in his place?''asked another one and everyone laughed.

''No, but..''started Jinki's saviour.

''Then mind your own business!''shouted beater.

''I will when you will stop hit him. Ever. I meant. I'm sure that teacher will believie me because i have people who can say the same things and i have videos!''said unknown boy.

''Ahh...you will answer about this!!''said the beater and went away with his group and another people.

The unknown boy gave Jinki a hand and helped Jinki to get up.

''Are you okay, Jinki?''asked boy.

''I am.. but how do you know my name? And you shouldn't said this to them, they will beat you too.''answered surprised Jinki.

''Well I'm Kim Jonghyun, but knowing Kibum im sure he didn't said you about me. I'm his cousin. And don't worry about them. They won't come nor to me nor you. Kibum said that he is worried about you school life but i didn't know it was so bas. I'm so sorry to you.''said Jonghyun.

''Don't be. It's nothing.''said Jinki

''How can it be nothing when they are beating someone so precious as you??''with anger in tone asked Jonghyun. Jinki blushed.

''Anyway, i think that we should go home now because Kibum said something about cafe and going out. And i am sure that would be the place for you now JInki.''said Jonghyun.

''Oh..yeah yeah..sure....let's go.''still shocked answered Jinki.

''So you don't think that i'm stupid or weird?''asked Jinki because he felt that he can trust Jonghyun. He also felt that Jonghyun know a lot about himself - his life in school and in home with Kibum.

''Of course no!! Kibum told me how cool you are and how good you and at first i didn't believe that. But i still don't understand why didn't you tell Kibum about it. He could've help you.''said Jonghyun.

''I didn't want to involve him.''said Jinki

''But anyway please let's not talk about him, now when you are here and i know that i fully can trust you and him,..''Jinki finally realised what he had said and closed his mouth with both his hands and blushed hard about the words he said. He couldn't believe he had said something like that. Yes, he liked Jonghyun from the time he saw him but it was too early. They even didn't know each other.

''Ahhh you look so cuute.I'm happy that you like me!!!''happy said Jonghyun and stared juming as a teen girl/

''What?????!!!''shcked asked Jinki. He didn't want to be too obvious.

''Why, you don't like me?''asked Jonghyun with sad puppy eyes.

''No of course i like you but i don't understand why you are happy. I mean i even don't know you and....''started Jinki.

''You really don't know? Ahh...The reason why i asked everyone about you at school and why i searched for you was because........I like you too!!''happy said Jonghyun.

''I don't even know you and you don't know me!''said shocked Jinki.

''Noo Jinki. You are wrong. I know all about you. And at the first time i really liked you. Kibum talked about you really much so i felt like i know you long time and when i saw you i was thinkin that you are the best! Jinki i like you really. Like liiterally like. I know that you  need time but please give me it. Give me a chance.''asked Jonghyun when they finally had got in front of the house. Jinki saw that Taemin was already came.

''Oh...oh okay.''said Jinki.

''Okay let's go in.''happily said Jonghyun.

''Yahhh don't stand there so dumbfounded Jinki. I'm sure that Kibum and Taemin are fine by themeselves in but i want to ruin it because Kibum didn't told about me to you.''said Jonghyun with new tone in his voice.

''Okay..But what do you meant saying that?''asked Jinki.

''I'm surprised you didn't know that. Theey are together now. Ahhh Jinki....How could tou not saw that. It was so obvious even to me who Kibum dind't met long time. Okay but that's not your fault that you dind't know because i'm sure Kibum didn't told you that he loves Taemin as well as Taemin loves Kibum. .....i hope we will be together too.. after some time..''said Jongyun with a smirk and went into house.

''Let's see that, i'm sure youre not true.''joking said Jinki. He already started to like Jonghyun.

After 2 months.

''Hey yeobeo, do you know when Taemin and Kibum is coming?''asked Jinki to Jonghyun.

They dated one mounth and today they celebrated theyre one month dating. Jinki had known lot of things of Jonghyun and finally let him in his life. He fell in love with him. It wasn't his first bf but he haven't felt so happy with anyone. His things at school had went normal and now he had lot of friends, but the most special person was Jonghyun.

''They won't come. Kibum just texted me. They have some things to do. Let's just go to cafe, then walk and then home....'' with a knowing smirk answered Jonghyun.

Jinki laughed knowing what that meant. He really loved Jonghyun and was happy with anything he wanted to do. 

''Okay then let's go now!''said Jinki and blew Jonghyun a kiss and ran out of the house. After some time Jonghyun followed Jinki. He thought that he is the most happy person and Jonghyun was glad that Jinki had opened to him altought it needed time, but with every day Jonghyun started to love Jinki love more and more. They  were both really happy.

The end!

 

Note:I'm really sorry about my bad english and long updating. I hope you liked it:) All criticism and recommendation is welcome.