Hubby Jiyong

The Return Of Not-So Superman Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Director Kang personally talked to me. I mean... Director—"

 

"I told you, you should try training Bom noona to act too, hyung," Jiyong butted in earning him a scowl from their CEO. Dara lowered her head, trying to hide her grin when she saw Hyun Suk's sour expression. The latter decided to ignore Jiyong and just turned to Dara.

 

"As I was saying, Dara..."

 

"But you already heard Jiyong's decision, sajangnim." Dara shrugged. "If he says no, then..." she paused for a while and turned to her husband. "Then it's a no."

 

"See? Aisht. Stop going over the same thing again, hyung. Three years ain't even enough to make up for the years we had to hide and keep our relationship to ourselves. We are just starting to enjoy this life hyung." Jiyong told Hyun Suk as he wrapped an arm around Dara.

 

"Enjoy my ." Hyun Suk retorted with a scowl as he grabbed his slippers and aimed it at Jiyong. "You think I didn't have a hard time blocking the media for you, you ?"

 

"I paid my debts well," Jiyong pouted. "We both know that. I mean, look at your new building. WOW!!!" he said, animatedly marvelling at the CEO's humongous office.

 

"Jiyong," Dara poked him, stopping his husband from pissing their boss more.

 

"Why, baby? I'm just telling the truth. I was actually thinking of taking a break from writing songs so we could take a trip to France with the kids. What do you think?"

 

"FINE!!!" the couple was startled when Hyun Suk raised his voice. "Fine. You win. I am going to turn down this offer, alright. But you have to promise me, Jiyong. You need to make a great -PERFECT-ALL-KILL song for the summer. How about something for that Winner and Ikon collab?"

 

Jiyong smirked and faced Hyun Suk. "Aww... Give me a break. The kids write their own songs."

 

"So you're telling me you'll be fine slacking off and doing nothing, huh?" Hyun Suk was about to throw his slippers at Jiyong but the latter quickly hugged his wife and hid behind her making their CEO massage his nape.

 

"Aisht... But hyung!"

 

"Do you understand what I'm talking about, Jiyong? It's very rare for married celebrities to get a number of offers such as these! Dara is still very in demand and so are you and you are being unfair!"

 

"Unfair???"

 

"Yes. Unfair! Look, your fans gets to hear the songs you produce for YG artists. But how about Blackjacks? Daralings? Do you even check out your twitter? Instagram?"

 

"No. Aisht, for heaven's sake hyung. My time at home is not even enough for my three whelps."

 

"You mean your sons," Dara corrected him.

 

"My lovely sons, yes." He clapped snapped his fingers and let out an exasperated sigh. "Hyung... You do understand right?"

 

Hyun Suk rolled his eyes at Jiyong and dialed YG Kplus CEO. "Among the the three of us here, I think it's you who doesn't," he said before throwing the files on the table.

 

"Dara is not doing it. I did my best," he said as he plopped back down to his chair defeatedly. He shrugged. "What the husband says, the husband gets. Lucky motherer,"

 

Jiyong just shook his head the remarks of the CEO. He grabbed his wife's hand and brought it to his lips but what he did not notice was how Dara looked at the files on the desk longingly.

 

It's true, she loves spending time with her family and taking care of their three adorable sons is the best reward she's ever had. But hearing about the great role for the movie, she felt somehow torn.

 

Well she really wanted to act again. She felt robbed even when she saw the series being offered to her go on air. She was like, 'That should be me'. And so little by little she decided to stay away from her number one past time— watching Korean darama series with Jiyong.

 

Bom once told her though that she should talk to Jiyong about it so he would stop blocking all the offers for her and even deciding for her career. The man has done that before and it resulted to them almost breaking up and she did not want that to happen again.

 

Not now that they have started building the family of their dreams.

 

"Baby?"

 

Dara snapped out of her trance and blinked up at Jiyong who was eyeing her with worry. She forced a smile at him.

 

"I think we need to pick the three little dragons up now, Ji,"

 

"Should we? I was hoping we could go out and grab a proper meal first. Just the two of us." Jiyong wiggled his eyebrows earning him a slap on the arm from her.

 

"Yah... I'm not going to leave the boys to Seungri for more than an hour again. You know what he teaches them. Or perhaps, you wanna go sleep outside our house again?"

 

Jiyong laughed and shook his head upon remembering how it went when he had to bring his sons to his recording studio in YG one time because Dara was not feeling well. Perhaps it was because of the fact that they were born from a family of musicians that his sons namely Yong-il, Yongdu, and Yongse, were all quick to jive with the rhythm and flow of any song and when he left the boys to Seungri to meet YG, he never imagined his sons would easily catch up with the diss rap Seungri made them listen to.

 

"Appa, dlop d beat yow," he recalled Yong-il swaying his hands down while saying those.

 

 

"Yow ain't gonuthinon me!" Jiyong almost paled in front of Dara when he heard the Yongdu rap in front of his sick wife. 

 

"Showmewhut chu got, mother*%$#*@$!!!" and that was all it take for Dara to go berserk and kick him out of the house. Yongse has always had that swag in him though they're only three. And it broke the hell loose in their household that night when the youngest among three said those words as if he understood what they meant.

 

He shook his head and stood up, pulling Dara with him.

 

"Hyung, we need to get going," Jiyong whispered at Hyun Suk who was still engaged in a phone call. The man shooed him away but Jiyong tapped the man on his shoulder twice, as if apologizing, while Dara bowed at the man. She smiled her usual cheerful smile at the CEO but it didn't escape the man's eyes when she took a final glance at the files scattered on the table before following her husband out.

 

"Poor Sandara. Aisht what am I going to do to Jiyong?"

 

**************

 

"Oh you're here," Dara let out a sigh of relief upon seeing their sons hanging out with Youngbae, Seungri, Daesung and TOP at the cafeteria. The three kids quickly greeted "eomma" in unison and showed her something that made her eyes bulge out of their sockets.

 

"Eomma, chocolate!" Yongdu offered it to her mom proudly making it even harder for her to take the sweet thing from the child.

 

"Y-y-ah... Who gave this to them? They're not allowed to eat these yet! Aisht," Dara whined but the four men just pointed at each other not wanting to face Dara's wrath. She heaved a sigh and glared at her husband's closest friends before shuffling towards her sons.

 

"Hmm... Appa?" Yong-il asked when she kissed the boys one by one. Among the three, the eldest was the one closest to Jiyong.

 

"He just took the beep beep so we can go home already."

 

"Yong-il, Yongdu, Yongte doetnt wanna go home yet." The first born said before lifting his hand full of melted chocolate. Dara winced at the sight of her son.

 

"Who gave you these chocolates, sweetie?" Dara weakly asked as she wiped the streaks and smears of brown on the triplets' face. Yong-il pointed at the maknae.

 

"Yongte! Yongte gave me!" He beamed at his mom with his choco covered teeth that Dara could just  drop open at the state of her children. She turned to Yongse.

 

"Yongse-ah..." Dara was about to ask Yongse but the youngest frowned and quickly pointed at his hyung, the second born.

 

"Yongdu! Yongdu gave Yongte choco!"

 

"No! It's uncle Wiwi!" Yongdu told the boys before turning to Seungri who was then covering his face. "Wight uncle Wiwi?"

 

"Yah Seungri!" Dara scowled at the man. "Aisht. Be thankful, Jiyong isn't here yet,"

 

"But noona! I already ran out of cookies and sandwiches inside my studio so I brought them here. But the menu here today is spicy fish stew so... I left them to the hyungs for a while and dashed off to the convenience store to buy them... Chocolates." Seungri explained, the last word came out almost like a whisper.

 

"Aisht don't be so hard on Seungri. He didn't mean harm," Youngbae butted in and helped Dara clean the messy boys. "Besides the kids love it? Right kids

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter