Part 1

Game Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 4.30 in the morning; I was practically in a mission to have something precious that I always needed to spend my vacation. First I opened the door of my room and slide along the wall without making any noise and Jumped across the corridor and tiptoeing to the room at the end of the corridor and stood in front of the door of the room. And listened whether he woke up or not.

Yayy!!! He didn’t wake up.

I opened the door and sneaked to the room and a warm smile painted on my lips when I saw it.

La la la !!!!!!!!! “Thank god”

I pulled out the cover of it and the switches of it.

At last at last I the computer after a successful 5 minutes 8 seconds and 56 milliseconds mission.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

“What the hell are you thinking about me? Do you thin that I will leave this for you? No I don’t want.” Jan Keun Suk the rudest person on the planet earth as known as my brother scolded me.

“But oppa, this is my vacation. You have to give it to me at least for one hour.” I looked at him with curved lips.

“No, I won’t”

“Then at least for half an hour? Please?”

“No, I don’t want to give you this at least for one second, so get lost.”

“Oppa, it’s not fair”

“Who are you to teach me about the fair or not fair. Just go to the garden and plant a tree or dance around the bushes. Don’t bother me.”

I stared at him like I witness a murder in front of me. My vision got blurred and my heart pained because of his offensive words.

“I said get lost.”

I ran away from the room before a sob jumped out of my mouth. I felt that I wanna vanished from this house. After a kind of a stressful exam I got a vacation for stay as I want. But the matter was there’s nothing I could do because in my house there was no a television, and I wasn’t an owner of a modern touch phone that has so many accessories, and I hadn’t I-pod, or a laptop.

Now what do you feel about me?

Probably you might feel it as I’m a jerk? Don’t you?

So I always felt that I’m living in 10 000 B.C

After that tragedy I thought I have to glued my on the computer chair before him.

So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter