Kidnapped

It Started With...AN EGG!?

It Started With…AN EGG!?

Chapter 2

Kidnapped

“YESUNG!” Heechul yelled before both he and Leeteuk sprinted in the direction of the wailing. Both of them entered his room to find him on the floor, crying. He was hugging Dangkkoma to his chest, crying comically.

“W-what happened Yesung-ah?” Leeteuk asked, already having a slight idea of what might’ve happened.

“Help me! Dangkomi and Dangkoming were kidnapped!” he sobbed out.

“Uh what? But who will kidnap them?” Heechul questioned.

“Dragon king Kyu and his team.” Leeteuk informed. Heechul and Yesung looked at him to see him looking at some kind of paper. He turned it around for both of them to see. On it a message was written with some crayons. It read:

If you want your princesses back then come to Dragon king Kyu’s castle at 6 p.m. sharp.

Dragon king Kyu and his team.

“Who is this ‘dragon king Kyu’?! I am gonna roast him ALIVE!”

“Make him calm down Heechul! We already have three problems on our hands! We don’t need another one!”

“You do…I nearly got killed the last time he got angry regarding his turtles.” Heechul said, pushing Leeteuk towards the angry turtle lover. Yesung glared at them before getting up from the floor, Dangkkoma in his arms.

“Tell me what time it is now!” he demanded.

“5 mins to 6.” Leeteuk supplied. He didn’t want to anger the vocalist further.

“Perfect! Now I can go and have a face to face with that damned lizard king!”

“Uh, it’s Dragon king.” Heechul corrected only to be glared at. He smiled uneasily and raised his hands slightly in a gesture of surrender. “Sorry..?”

Yesung ignored him and sprinted off towards the ‘castle’. He searched around the whole apartment but didn’t found any castle or anything. “Soldier Dangkkoma, do you have any idea of where I can find that ty castle?”

Dangkkoma remained in his shell.

“Got it! Thank you so much soldier!”

And with that, Yesung sprinted off towards Leeteuk’s room.

Heechul and Leeteuk just stood unmoving in the middle of the living room.

“Uh…” Leeteuk began.

“No, just stop. Don’t say anything. I need to retain the little tit bits of sanity still left in my head.” Heechul stopped him.

“Yeah, good idea.” Leeteuk agreed. Both of them looked at the closed door, hearing screaming from inside. Suddenly the door was thrown open and a crying Ryeowook ran out. He dashed past both of them, sprinting away somewhere.

“Uh…”

“No comment…” Heechul muttered when he saw Eunhyuk commando crawl out of the ‘castle’ only to be dragged inside by the attacker.

“How dare you step inside my castle, you peasant!?”

They heard Kyu yell. Both of them winced when they heard his yelps and cries of pain.

“I don’t want to imagine what maybe going on inside.” Leeteuk mumbled, wincing again at a particularly loud scream. “Don’t you think we should stop them?”

“And have them eat up our brains? No ing chance!”

“But…”

“If you want then you are free to. But don’t call me for help when they away the last bits of sanity from your being…they are ing insane!”

“And who do you think is responsible for this…hmm?”

“Don’t blame me! It was their own stupidity that led them where they are now-uhhh! That must’ve hurt…” Heechul defended himself. He winced once again when he heard another crash.

Finally, the war seemed to have ended. Yesung came out grinning like mad with his three turtles in his arms.

“We won!” he declared, laughing. He skipped towards his room, ignoring the groans of pain coming from the room he just exited.

“He has a serious case of turtle complex, I am sure of it.” Heechul commented. Leetuek just sighed, making his way towards the ‘castle’.

Suddenly two high pitched cries stole his attention.

“I will go there, you go inspect those two for any life threatening injuries.” Heechul said, running off towards where the cries had come from. He looked around and finally saw two forms huddled in the corner of the kitchen. “Ryeowook? Donghae?” he called out, expecting some kind of reaction from them but got none. Both of them just stayed crouched down.

“Dongiehae hyung…It’s s-scary…”

“D-do y-y-you really think t-t-that it is r-r-real?”

“Y-y-yes..!”

“M-me to-too!”

Heechul placed his hands on their shoulders, wanting to gain their attention. And he did gain it…but not in the way he had expected to.

“YAAAAAAAHHHH!”

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAA! RUN HYUNG! IT’S HERE!”

“O-oi!” Heechul voiced out, trying to stop them. But both of them pushed him away and ran around the living room, trying to hide from ‘it’.

“I-I am s-scared h-hyung.” Ryeowook whimpered hugging Donghae as if his life depended on him.

“M-me TOO! What if it kills us Wook?!”

“Uwwaaahh! I don’t wanna die yet!”

“Donghae?” Heechul called out but was swiftly ignored. He was just going to have a face to face with them but noticed Sungmin entering the living room area with a first aid box. “Sungmin ah, what happened? Is someone injured?” he asked.

Sungmin noticed him and smiled. “Donghae and Ryeowook banged their heads pretty hard. It kind of swelled up so I brought some medicine for them. It will help with the pain.” He explained, taking out the desired ointment and some pills.

“WHAT!?”

Sungmin was startled by Heechul’s reaction. He looked weirdly at his weird hyung, trying to find the reason that made him react like that. Heechul immediately made his way towards him and stood in front of him.

“Relate me the whole story of what had happened!” he ordered. Sungmin looked at him before nodding.

“Okay. So it happened when I and Donghae were playing the new game Kyuhyun brought yesterday…

Both of them were sprawled all over the couch, the controllers on the small coffee table in front of them.

“I defeated you again.” Sungmin stated cheekily, laughing at Donghae’s defeated look. He had already defeated him at least 12 times. Suddenly they heard crying. Both of them turned around to see Ryeowook crying and running towards them.

“Ryeowook?! What happened? Are you okay?” Sungmin asked worriedly.

“A monster attacked! He was so so so scary! I got so so so scared! SAVE ME!” he shrieked, colliding full on with Donghae. Both of them fell on the floor with loud thuds.

“Ow! That must’ve hurt.” Sungmin winced before making his way towards the two. Both of them were lying motionless on the floor but weren’t unconscious.

“Ryeowook, Donghae! Are you able to get what I am saying?” he asked, crouching down.

Ryeowook just stared above at the ceiling dazedly while Donghae managed a small nod. That was when he noticed two bumps on their heads.

“Uh-oh. Hey get up guys, come on. I will make you both some ice packs, till then you can do with some ice cubes, okay?” he asked, this time receiving two nods. He helped them up and dragged them to the kitchen. He made them sit on the stools and gave them an ice cube each. “Hold it, okay?” he said, placing the ice cube on the black blue patch on Ryeowook’s head. It was pretty big when compared to the one on Donghae’s forehead.

“Am I in…Antartica?” Ryeowook muttered, looking around curiously. Suddenly he started giggling and laughing.

“You are so funny~ Ryeowook~” Donghae slurred, laughing dazedly.

“Huh?” Sungmin questioned, stumped by their weird behavior. “Okaaay…I guess I will just go and bring the first aid box.” He said to no one in particular before heading towards the bathroom. He shuddered when he heard both of them laughing eerily. “Creepy…” he muttered, rushing off.

“And here I am.” He ended.

Suddenly both of them heard laughing. They turned to come across a laughing Shindong.

“They seriously believed it!?” he guffawed.

“What-what do you mean Shindong?” Heechul asked.

“I just told them a story and I think they believed it! Oh my god this is hilarious!” he laughed, clutching his sides that pained from laughing too much.

“WHAT kind of story did you tell them?” Heechul asked, suddenly getting angry. Shindong and Sungmin looked at him incredulously.

“Hyung, why are you getting angry over something so trivial?” Sungmin asked, trying to calm him down. Heechul glared them but sighed in the end.

“The story Shindong.” He ordered, a little calm.

“Oh yeah! I just told them about how aliens are real and they attack whoever tries to steal my food!” he answered, trying to stifle his laughter.

“Argh! Why me!? What have I ever done wrong to have to deal with them!?” Heechul yelled, looking up at the ceiling.

“Should I give them the medicine now?” Sungmin questioned, motioning towards the shivering figures behind the couch.

“Yes. Yes please do.” Heechul replied, massaging his temples.

“Hey hyung! Look who came to visit us!”

All of the people in the room turned to face the doorway.

Ryeowook and Donghae shrieked like little girls before huddling closer in their corner, all the while crying.

TBC

Sorry for the late-ness...I humbly apologize! Well now here ya have it...a crap chappie...Sorry if it is disappointing! I just can't seem to write better than this, no matter how hard I try! T^T

Thanks for reading this craziness!