Deranged

It Started With...AN EGG!?

It started with…AN EGG!?

Chapter 1

Deranged

 “Heechul! What happened?! I thought you were having an asthma attack!” Leeteuk yelled, worried. He barged inside the room Heechul was currently in, only to have a pillow smack him right on the nose. “Aargh! A pillow? Anyways, what happened Heechul?”

“This happened!” Heechul nearly squealed, motioning towards the two maknaes.

“Wookie and Kyu? What do you mean? I don’t understand..?”

“Oi you!” Ryeowook suddenly said.

“Me?”

“Of course! Can you see anyone else behind you?!”

“Uh no I guess..?”

“Yeah, now go and bring me some toys to play! I wanna hold a tea party for me and my precious friends.” He ordered haughtily.

Leeteuk just stood flabbergasted, too shocked to even move. “H-Heech-chul! Wuh-what happened to him?”

“Not only him…”

Leeteuk looked at the other figure only to find him making a pillow fort.

“Now you will see the wrath of the great dragon king KYU! All hail the king! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Uh…let’s just ignore him for now. What happened Heechul? How did this happen?” he asked, pointing frantically towards the two maknaes who were busy fighting over an innocent little doll.

“Oookay, let me tell you from the beginning…

“Heechulie hyung!”

Heechul turned around only to have Ryeowook and Kyuhyun ram into him head on. He stumbled back lightly from the force of the collision, rubbing his bruising chin.

“Hyung! What came first, hen or egg?” Kyuhyun asked, shaking Heechul rapidly.

“EGG! Egg came first right!?” Ryeowook shrieked from behind, trying to free Heechul of the evil maknae’s hold.

“But a hen must’ve laid it! Where else could it have come from?! Right, hyung!” Kyuhyun yelled, pulling Heechul towards his side while pushing Ryeowook away.

“Then where did the hen came from? AN EGG!”

Heechul looked at his two bickering dongsaengs. “SHUT UP YOU TWO!” he yelled, separating the two by force. “Stop it! I don’t care what came first! Just stop screaming in my ears!”

“But hyung” Ryeowook started, only to be silenced by a glare directed his way.

Kyuhyun paid no heed to it and continued on with his monologue. “After all if there wouldn’t have been a hen then from where the f**k di-!”

“Shut up Kyu! You are gonna contaminate his mind!” Yesung suddenly appeared, covering the eternal maknae’s ears with his hands. He didn’t want for his cute innocent dongsaeng to get affected by the evil maknae’s vivid vocabulary.

“Hyung, what came first, hen or egg?” Ryeowook asked him. Yesung had a thoughtful expression on his face as he pondered over the question. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook looked at him with alike expressions, filled with expectations, while Heechul had an expression that seemed to yell, ‘He is seriously thinking over it…SERIOUSLY!?’

“Of course! I know the answer to it!”

“I knew it! You are so damn intelligent hyung!” Kyuhyun cheered, patting Yesung on his back. He pointed his finger at Ryeowook before yelling, “See! A hen came first, ne hyung?” Kyuhyun started laughing as if he had conquered the world.

“But I never said that the answer was hen.” Yesung voiced out, stopping the hysterical laughter. Ryeowook grinned toothily at him, expecting the answer to be in his favor. “The answer is!”

10 seconds…

20 seconds…

50 seconds…

1 minute 20 seconds…

“Don’t you think you are exaggerating the dramatic pause thing a bit too much?” Heechul commented, examining his nails.

“You think so too? I thought so.” Yesung replied back.

“The answer, hyung!” Kyuhyun complained impatiently. Ryeowook just stayed silent.

“Oh yeah, the answer. It’s Ddangkkoma! Simple!”

The three others just stood there dumbly. Suddenly Heechul snorted before laughing out full blown. Kyuhyun looked ready to strangle the turtle lover while Ryeowook just sighed in the background before smiling slightly.

“What?” Yesung asked, clueless. But he only got laughs, glares and smiles in answer. He just shrugged and walked away.

“Why can’t you just admit it that a hen came first?” Kyuhyun asked, poking his finger on the eternal maknae’s forehead. Ryeowook, pushed him away, rubbing the sore spot on his forehead.

“An egg came first!” Ryeowook answered back, scowling.

“OMG! Wookie you can’t make expressions like that!” Eunhyuk came in running, rubbing his hands on Ryeowook’s face. He faced Kyuhyun, pointing his finger at his chest. “You can’t ruin his innocent mind by teaching him expressions like that!” he yelled.

Heechul just sighed, muttering, “Aaaand there goes my last bits of sanity…f***ing great!”

Eunhyuk made another one of his ‘OH NO!’ faces before pushing Ryeowook behind him and facing off with Heechul. “Hyung! You can’t say such-such bad words in front of Wookie! Kyu’s mind is already contaminated, we can’t let the same happen to Wook too!”

“Oh just PLEASE shut up!” Heechul finally snapped. He huffed before continuing with what he was doing before i.e. ignoring the others’ existence.

“Okay! So Hyukkie hyung, can you give an answer to our question?” Ryeowook asked, holding off Kyuhyun from opening his mouth.

“Why of course! Shoot away!”

“Hyung what came first, hen or egg?” Kyuhyun butted in, pushing Ryeowook behind his back.

“I don’t know…let’s ask Choco, ne?” Eunhyuk proposed.

“Okay, that crossed the limit! Just get out of here you three!” Heechul yelled, thoroughly irritated of all this. He heard some thumps from where the three were supposed to be and took it to be an indication of them going out. But when they continued, he finally turned around, only to find the three in a tangled mess on the ground. Eunhyuk looked ready to scream like a girl while being squished under both the maknaes’ weight, Kyuhyun was trying to hold off Ryeowook and the eternal maknae was busy trying to pull his hyung from under the evil maknae. “Now you are gonna get it.” Heechul warned, before picking up a couple of pillows from his bed and pounding the three.

“Stop it hyung!”

“Don’t scream in my ear Wook!”

“Keep your feet off my face Kyu!”

“Hyukkie hyung save me!”

“Let me save myself first, then I promise I will save you Wook! But first…CHOCO SAVE ME!”

“And how do you think that rat will save you?”

“Uhh…he can bite hyung…maybe?”

“You are so damn genius hyung, I am proud of you.”

“Really? Thanks Kyu!”

“That wasn’t a compliment you idiot! Ever heard of a thing called sarcasm?”

“Uhh Hyung, Kyu… Don’t you think we should be saving ourselves from Heechul hyung?”

“Yeah you are right! On the count of three! 1!”

“2!”

“…”

“Ryeowook you were supposed to say 3!”

“Oh right, sorry. 3!”

“ATTACK!” the three of them chorused before jumping up. But in the process, bumped their heads with each other, a little bit too forcefully.

“Owowowowow!”

“OW! OW! OW!!!”

“Ch-Choco…! Ow…”

And with that, the three of them passed out.

“It’s over…” Heechul sighed. He threw away the pillow and went towards the three to check if they were still alive or not. That was when he noticed the three identical bumps, one on each of theirs’ heads. “Uh-oh…I need to call Teukie…”

“That was when I called you. Suddenly they woke up and nearly trampled me over and-and became like t-this!” Heechul finished, ducking underneath a flying pillow or a ‘fire ball’ in dragon king Kyu’s world.

“Oookay. But what do you think Heechul ah…an egg or a hen?”

“Not you too!”

“Mianhe mianhe. But if I remember it right, Hyukkjae was supposed to be here too, ne?”

“Ah! I forgot about him! Ryeowook!” Heechul called, turning to face the ‘prince’ as he was now calling himself. “Have you seen Eunhyuk?”

“You mean the one who is under the bed?”

“Under the bed?” Leeteuk questioned, crouching down. He looked under the bed and true to the eternal maknae’s words, he saw the dancer smiling to himself while lying underneath the bed. “Eunhyuk?! What are you doing there?”

“Shhh! I am playing hide and seek!” Eunhyuk replied, motioning for the team leader to keep quiet.

“Uh, so who is ‘it’?” Heechul asked this time, confused.

“Wookie!” he chided, laughing.

“Me!?” Ryeowook piped in, making a drama queen like expression. He stomped over to where Leeteuk was and pushed him aside. He bent down and dragged Eunhyuk out. “I never agreed to play with you!”

“But in my mind, you did! Come on Wook, let’s ask Choco too if he wants to play with us!”

“But I don’t wanna! I have a party to host!” Ryeowook replied before he turned to face the leader who was still on the ground. “Where are my TOYS!?” he screeched.

Leeteuk decided to just keep his mouth shut.

“I-I don’t know what to do anymore…” Heechul muttered.

“First things first, we need to keep them contained in here.” Leeteuk started, his eyes closing and eyebrows scrunching in concentration.

“Uh well I think they already…”

“Shh, let me think Heechul-ah.”

“I think…”

“Shh!”

“Oh just stop it! They aren’t ing here anymore!”

“What!? You should’ve told me so before!”

“I was trying to!”

“AAAAAHHHH!”

“Don’t tell me…was that…”

TBC

A cliffy~! Any guesses? Hope you all liked this! Sorry for any OOC-ness, typos or any other kind of mistakes I may have made.