|The Green Eyed Monster|

|The Green Eyed Monster|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

∞ Jealousy isn't a pleasant quality, but if it isn't overdone (and if it's combined with modesty), apart from its inconvenience there's even something touching about it. ∞

“You do realize I’m next to you right?”

The young man was slightly annoyed with the lack of attention he was receiving from his dear girlfriend who was too preoccupied with watching some kind of sappy drama on TV; this was actually the very first time he has seen her in weeks (taking in account the hectic schedule he was juggling, seeing as Infinite have been preparing diligently for their new comeback ever since their World tour had ended with a smashing success).

Now like any other guy, Myungsoo wanted to spend some quality time with the girl he loved and not being coldly ignored as she drooled over some lame guy who was spouting those ever so romantic clichéd lines that made him shudder in utter disgust.

“He’s so handsome isn’t he Myung?”

The boy raised an eyebrow as the girl sighed dreamily while pointing at the screen. He scoffed, slightly irritated by her seemingly attachment to that said male. Like hell he is.

The brunette glanced at the latter slightly confused by his behavior. He was just fine a minute ago...

She was completely unaware of the boiling rage that stirred inside of him, whenever she went on listing ever so eagerly the lead actors’ strong points as well as complimenting his acting skills every now and then.

A dog can act way better than him, Myungsoo thought as he clenched his fist in annoyance, it doesn’t take much skill to prance around spouting cheesy lines to no end. Damn this guy makes Woohyun Hyungs’ greasiness slightly tolerable...He let out a deep breath trying to sooth his nerves. What a stupid drama.

“Myung are you okay?”

Myungsoos’ brown orbs locked with her hazel ones, she had placed her hand on his and at that simple contact he felt his anger subside. He shook his head. No I’m not, it may seem childish but I hate the way you’re looking at this guy.

“Yes I am. Why wouldn’t I be?”

She furrowed her eyebrows, intently studying his passive gaze, she knew something was wrong, he was ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter