~1~

These Tears Are Caused By You

SEUNGHYUN'S POV:

Jiyong was crying all day inside his room, from the break-up with his ‘oh-so-called-girlfriend’. I started worrying towards him since the day that he started crying, and that was yesterday.

"Ji! Ji!" I knocked on the door of his room. "Ji! Come out now, please?" I begged more, until few seconds he finally opened the door.

He immediately cried on my chest, as I rubbed his back, and trying to calm him down. "Ji! Oh, Jiyong! I was worrying to you!" Then he continuously cried on my chest. "Shhh... Ji... It's okay. That girl doesn't deserve you." I cooed him, as I was just replied by some sniffs.

Jiyong pulled away from me, and pulled me inside his room, then he closed the door. We both sat on his bed, while his head is bent down. I held his hand, and gripped his hand gently.

"Ji, don't cry over her--"

"NO!" I was suddenly cut-off when he suddenly yelled. "I'm not crying over her!" He said that made me a bit confuse right now.

"T-Then why are you c-crying?"

"It's because of you!" He cried, that made my eyes widened.

"W-What?"

"It's because of you, that I can't have the chance to love you!" He cried more, as he covered his face with his hands, because of embarrassment.

"J-Jiyong,"

"I KNOW! I know! I know!" He cried. "I know you'll hate me now, because I'm just a desperate and stupid gay! The fans were expecting me to be a manly leader! But no! This is what I am! A stupid gay! A ing gay!" Jiyong cried more.

"Jiyong! No! No!" Then I pulled him into a tight hug. "Jiyong, stop crying now." Then I pulled him away from the hug. "Look at me Jiyong, look at me," Then he looked at me. "I know you're not a desperate and stupid gay, right?" Then he nodded slowly. "I-I love you too, Jiyong." Then I saw his eyes widened. "I love you too, Ji."

He suddenly leaned in, and kissed me on my lips.

"I love you, Seunghyun."