AMoS: Character Introduction

A Moment of Silence

AMoS: Character Introduction 

Time: 24th November 2015, Tuesday, 9:00 PM
Place: Roof of a certain apartment building, somewhere in Seoul

'I do have one regret though,' said Nabi, looking off towards the distant night sky, she continued, 'that I'm still a .'

She wore a sad smile and closed her eyes, then with one leg forward she walked off the ledge, falling seven storeys below.

Na Nabi, 17 years old, an only child. A fairly bright and optimistic girl, smart and among the top five of her class. But, after a series of event that occurred during  the three days following her break up, she could take no more. And thus, she finally called it quits.

 


 

Time: Unkept
Place: South Korea branch, Human department, Nihilum valley

'Until when do I have to keep doing this!' Kyungsoo frowned. He was made to sweep the 500 metres long corridor of all five floors of the building as part of his training.

'Until you stop doing these half-assed jobs,' said the inspector, appearing from around the corner.

'S-sorry,' said Kyungsoo, lowering his head in shame. 'I'll re-do it right away!'

Kyungsoo, age unknown. A quiet, shy type who always keeps to himself, but, also very proud at the same time. He is the only one remaining out of five trainees recruited fifty years ago. He has never once left Nihilum valley for as long as he can remember.

 


 

Time: 24th November 2015, Tuesday, 8:00 PM
Place: A certain suburban house, somewhere in Seoul

'Mom, I'm going out for a while,' said Baekhyun, standing up straight after tying his sneakers.

'Where are you going this late? Dinner's almost ready,' his mom said from the kitchen.

'I'm going to meet a friend. Don't wait for me, I might be late.' He shut the door after him.

Byun Baekhyun, 19 years old, youngest of the two sons. A friendly soul, good towards everyone, and always bringing up the mood wherever he went, very popular among girls and boys alike. Despite having dated quite a number of girls, has yet to fall in love.

 


 

Time: 24th November 2015, Tuesday, 8:35 PM
Place: A certain suburban house, somewhere in Seoul

'Channel number 25! It's the finals game tonight!!' Jongdae excitedly slammed against his sister on the sofa.

'Nuh-uh, not doing. Get lost,' said Jimin, pushing away her brother, eyes glued to her drama.

'Just watch the re-run tomorrow!' He tried to snatch the remote from her hand.

'Right back at ya.' She saved the remote without looking away from the TV screen.

Kim Jongdae, 19 years old, the older sibling. He is caring and thoughful, a very simple guy, and so, gets used by people a lot. He always views the world through the bright side, even while knowing that his deepest wish is never to be fulfilled.

Kim Jimin, 17 years old, the younger sibling. She is outgoing and speaks her mind to everyone. Although she might come off as rude at first, she is very kind as one gets to know her. Her favorite hobby is picking on her brother.

 



Words: 514



 

JE: Hello everyone~ Nabi here! *drumrolls* ppaparapa~ finally our first chapter is here~ Sorry for the long wait everyone. 
SG: Can it even be called as a chapter? It was just a bunch of intros. Oh, and I'm Jimin. I hope you guys didn't get bored reading this.
JE: There are more fun episodes, and don't forget the drama, ahead, so please keep with us.
SG: We'll visit you next time with another chapter titled "
AMoS: Nabi"Until then~ don't forget us, okay?
JE: A whole chapter for me? Really?! *sparkly eyes*