Perfectly Mine

Perfectly Mine

Hyukjae's trying to answer history question but he still can't answer it. He already asked Sungmin but Sungmin also didn't know how to answer. Beside that, Sungmin is master in Maths and Additional Mathematics only. Suddenly Sungmin speak,

 
"Hyuk-ah, why not you ask your beloved Donghae? He's master in History right?" Sungmin smirking to Hyukjae.

Hyukjae smile widely. "Aah ne. How can I forget about that? But Minnie,I'm scared. Can you feel my heartbeat? Its really beating rapidly."  Hyukjae blushing.
 
"Gwenchanayo, Hyukkie. Just go. Act normally. Don't show your crazy fanboy side ne?" Sungmin laughing silently.
 
"Argh minnie~ You're so bad !! Let's accompany me. Palle." Hyukjae pulled Sungmin's arm.
 
"No !! I don't want to follow you. I don't want to see that kid face." Sungmin pulled his arm back.
 
"Kid? Yah! he's just a few weeks different with your birthday. And why don't you call me kid too since I'm more younger that you and Kyuhyun?"
 
"Argh !! Still he's a kid with a PSP 24/7 with him. Yes Hyuk you're more younger that him and you're so cute~" Sungmin giggling.
 
"Mwoya. Palle minnie. Accompany me. Palle palle palle !!!! >.< "Hyukjae pulled Sungmin.
 
"Ne arasso arasso. Let's go. But remember, don't let that kid come near to me and bully me ne?" Sungmin show his cute rabbit eyes to Hyukjae.
 
"Ne !! ^^ Palle Minnie." Hyukjae pulled Sungmin with him.
 
*************************************************

 

 
"Ahnyeong Donghae-shii~ Can I ask you something about history? I can't answer this question." Hyukjae asked Donghae.

"Owh Hyukjae-shii~ Come sit beside me. I will teach you." Donghae pulled a chair beside him and let Hyukjae sit.
 
"Gomawo Donghae-shii." Hyukjae smile and blushing.
 
"Gwenchana. Okay let's start." Donghae and Hyukjae start their lesson while Sungmin and Kyuhyun~
 
"Hello beautiful guy. What are you doing here? Miss me already?" Kyuhyun tease Sungmin.
 
"Aish. This bastard. Argh Hyukkie !!!!" Sungmin stand behind Hyukjae chair. Donghae and Hyukjae look at Sungmin with a weird face and laughing when they saw Kyuhyun face.
 
"Mianhae Sungmin-shii. We're in our discussion. Would you mind to sit with Kyuhyun while I'm teaching Hyukjae?" Donghae asked.
 
"Argh no !!! I want to back to my sit. Goodbye Hyukkie~" Sungmin run away from Donghae's place.
 
"Minnie !!!~" Hyukjae try to chase after Sungmin when suddenly Donghae grab his hand..
 
"Hyukkie..? Can I call you like that too?" Hyukjae shocked and nooded after that.
 
"Of course, Donghae-shii." Hyukjae replied and Donghae smiled happily after that.
 
"By the way, you can call me Hae and can we continue our study?" Hyukjae nooded and sit again beside Hae. He also forget about Sungmin.
 
***********************************************
 
Hyukjae and Sungmin on his way back when suddenly a car stop beside them. Kyuhyun come out from that car and pulled Hyukjae to his car. Sungmin tried to pull Hyukjae back but he failed. And Kyuhyun left Sungmin alone whille he dragging Hyukjae with him. Kyuhyun bring Hyukjae to his hang out place. Donghae's there but Donghae just ignored Hyukjae and read his comic.
 
"Hyukjae, I want to tell you something. That's why I bring you here. I'm sorry if I'm so harsh on you." Kyuhyun start to speak.
 
"Aah. Its okay. Tell me what is it." Hyukjae replied while staring at Donghae secretly.
 
"I love you, Hyukjae-shii. Can we be a couple?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
"Ne?? What?? Kyuhyun-shii, I-I don't know what to say." Hyukjae shocked at Kyuhyun sudden confession and quickly looked at Donghae. Donghae also shocked when he heard Kyuhyun confessed to Hyukjae. But he choose to quiet himself even he felt that his heart hurt.
 
"Hyukjae, I don't know either you already like someone else but I'll make sure that you fall in love with me." Kyuhyun smiled and kissed Hyukjae cheek.
 
"Kyuhyun-shii, I-I'm sorry. Please don't do this. I can't accept you, Kyuhyun-shii. I'm sorry." Hyukjae run away from that place and Donghae chase Hyukjae fastly while Kyuhyun just froze at his place. 
 
******************************************
 
Donghae grab Hyukjae hands and pulled Hyukjae in his embrace. Hyukjae shocked at first but he hugged Donghae back.
 
"Hae." Hyukjae start to cry.
 
"Hush Hyukkie~ Its okay. Don't force urself into it if you not love him. I will try to explain it to Kyuhyun." Donghae wiped Hyukjae tears.
 
"Hae. I can't. I can't accept him." Hyukjae cried more.
 
"I know Hyukkie. I know. Don't cry ne? I'll try to explain to him." Donghae on his way back to Kyuhyun when suddenly Hyukjae hugged him from back.
 
"No Hae. I love you. I love you so much. That's why I can't accept him, Hae." Hyukjae finally confessed.

"Hyukkie-what? What are u talking about?" Donghae shocked.
 
"I'm sorry Hae but I love u. I'm sorry." Before Donghae replied, Hyukjae already run away from him.
 
"Hyukkie, I love u too." Donghae utter.
 
"What?" Suddenly Kyuhyun comes from their hang out place and Donghae startled.
 
"Kyu? No. I didn't say anything. Kyu, are you alright? I've told you don't say it today. Hyuk-"
"No need, Donghae." Kyuhyun cut Donghae words. "Go. Go to Hyukjae now. Tell him that you love him too. Palle." Kyuhyun pushed Donghae.
 
"But Kyu-"
 
"I'm okay. Just go. Faster." Kyuhyun force a smile to Donghae.
 
"Thanks Kyu. Thank you very much. I love u~" Donghae kissed Kyuhyun cheek and chase Hyukjae.
 
"Take care Hyukjae for me, Donghae. I know he love you too.. He love you so much." Kyuhyun whisper. Kyuhyun already heard all that Donghae and Hyukjae talking when he chase Hyukjae after Donghae did. He know that he doesn't deserve with Hyukjae because he can see Hyukjae love for Donghae whenever Hyukjae comes to Donghae in library. He just can't accept that Hyukjae love Donghae. He felt jealous with them. He get jealous how Donghae and Hyukjae can be so sweet with each other even he's the one who get to know Hyukjae first. Thats why he confessed to Hyukjae. But now he's giving up. And his target now is Lee Sungmin. He already fall in love with this guy after he saw Sungmin's angry face. "Wait for me, Minnie~" Kyuhyun smirk.
 
*************************************************
 
"Hyukkie !!!" Donghae shout loudly while searching Hyukjae at park. "Hyukkie please. I love u !!! I love u, Lee Hyukjae. Where are u?" Donghae shouted and start to feel tired. He sit at the bench and put his palm to his face. Suddenly he heard a voice that he love and looked at his sweetheart face. He hugged Hyukjae so tight.
 
"Hae~ Why? What's wrong?" Hyukjae asked. Donghae can see that Hyukjae's hurt face. His eyes swollen and his nose red.
 
"Hyukkie, don't leave me anymore. I love you too. I love you till I will die if you leave me. Promise me, baby." Donghae cupped Hyukjae face and start to kiss Hyukjae plump lips.
 
Hyukjae closed his eyes and waiting for Donghae kiss him. After that, they kissed. They keep kissing like there's no tomorrow. "Hyukkie~ (kiss) I (kiss) love you (kiss), baby. Hyukjae pulled Donghae neck and make no space between their body. There's a new love grow at the park which is well known as Love Garden..
 
Hey ^^ There's a sequel for this story in my LiveJournal. I will put it in the next chapter okay? And it will be the last chapter. Comments are loves :)