Wines

Wines & Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ji lets drink wine"
"lets not drink one tonight"
"...why?"
"just no"
"Ji seriously i need wine"
"no, seunghyun"

Jiyong knew that Seunghyun can't sleep for these couple of months because he drank too much wine. A bit after dinner with Jiyong, a bit after Jiyong fell asleep, and drank the rest of the bottle when he woke up in the morning. Seunghyun thinks he can fool Jiyong by acting like he's sleeping beside Jiyong, but Jiyong knows him too well. 

"you know i have to drink wine after i ate dinner"
"yeah, but not for tonight" 

Seunghyun just sat there, watching Jiyong taking away the dirty plates and then he gets up and go to the big windows that shows Chongqing, and yes, Seunghyun just bought a wine in there. Jiyong came to Seunghyun and gives him a back hug.

"Hyung, i know you didnt get much sleep these months"

Seunghyun laughs, he realizes he can't fool this man. He turned around and stared at his lover.

".......................i'm sorry"

This time, Jiyong who is laughing, sarcastically

"what are you saying sorry for? this is your own health hyung"

Seunghyun didnt say anything and just stared at Jiyong thinking how cute Jiyong is when he's mad. 

"Hyung?"

Jiyong can't take it anymore and starts walking to the bathroom for wash up. Seunghyun realized what is happening and kissed Jiyong. Jiyong tried to put poker face. 

"I'm so sorry for worrying you my love, i just realized i think i'm too...."
"Addicted?"

Seunghyun sighs 
"Yes"
"Promise me one think and i will forgive you" 
"Yes, anything"
"Stop drinking"
"Of Co- What?"
"Stop drinking. Do you want me to repeat it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter