CHAPTER 1

A midsummer's night dream?

NANA'S POV

Today is my first week in Singapore,yes i don't live here,i am just visiting my older sister who happens to be studying in National University of Singapore(NUS). Actually i am from States,and since i have been so stressed out about life,my caring parents planned to ship me to my sister like some parcel for my whole summer.I mean how cool is that? But unfortunately my sister being in her 2nd semester happens to be very busy and doesnt want me to waste time and go around Singapore by myself,which by the way,i hate because i am very very extremely bad at road and directions.

 

Okay so after roaming around for god knows how many hours,i decided to murder my sister cause she is sitting in her lectures and not picking up my goddamn phone calls so i decide to call my bestfriend- Lee Ri Ahn.

[ YELLOW IS NANA AND LIGHT BLUE IS RI AHN]

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"
"calm down will you"

"NO I WON'T!! I HAVENT SEEN YOU SINCE A WEEK!"
"Didnt we just skype yesterday"
"Omg. still can't i miss you?"
"Of course you can!I miss you toooooooo" i said while i was making kissing noise through my phone.I know its weird but hey,she is my bestfriend,we do okay?
"so what you doing?"
"Im lost.My sister is in University and im lost.So i am just walking on the street like a ing zombie and i look like i am stoned because i dont know i thinkk im jet lagged and someone is not replying to me and im getting annoyed.AND my stupid sister forgot to book the infinite tickets and now they are sold out and i cant believe infinite is here literally in SINGAPORE and i cannot see them.I ING HATE THIS. UGHHHHHHHHHH.....oopes im so sorry. Ri im calling you in 2, i dropped my papers"
"stop ranting and pick up your papers!!LAZY ."

I quickly apologised to the stranger who was wearing a black mask, infact he wore everything in black.I guess he was just too emo? Anyways, after that i just climbed onto a bus that would probably and hopefully take me to my sister's dorm.
The mask dude sat next to me while i continued my conversation with Ri Ahn.

"YO babe, im back."
"Yesssssssss.Btw i might just come to Singapore next month....and aashley just broke up....we need to skype her today."
"OH YAYYYY. wait she broke up? they will make out  and be back in a week.Its them and its just aashley."
"No but yeahhh. FIND YOURSELF A BOYFRIEND"
"but i love you and arent we dating?cheating is against my morals"
"but babe seriously get one na so i can date his hot friend."
"Ugh.but baby i love youuuuuuuuuuuuu' ,i whispered.

Since i didnt want the guy sitting next to me to judge me ,I finally stopped talking to Ri after chatting on the phone for 20mins and went to murder my sister.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy guys, please give me feedback on how bad or good this chapter was. I know there was too much conversation between Nana and Ri Ahn but she plays an important role and thats why i needed to include this conversation.Also Nana met one of the main characters and it will be his POV tomorrow.So stay updated<3