The Lady

The Lady

"Haneure bitnadeon byeori(Star that shines in the sky)
Jeo meolli bitnadeon byeori(Star that shines far away from me)
Nae mame naeryeowannabwa(Seems like you came down to my heart)

gaseume saegyeojin byeori(Star engraved in my heart)
gaseume bitnadeon byeori(Star that shines in my heart)
ama neoin geot gata(I think that might be you)

tteollineun soriga deullini(Can you hear a quavering voice?)
moonstar
tteugeoun simjangeul neukkini(Can you feel my passionate heart?)
you’re my star"
There she goes again playfully singing the song that makes Moonbyul's heart flutter.

"Wheein ah~ stop singing that." she said. Sitting at the couch, eyes closed. She's waiting for the other members who are still not finished with their make up. They crossdress for their comeback except for Solar and the fans loved it. For their live performance they decided that her and Hwasa will dress as a man.

"Unnie why?. That's my song for you." Wheein whined cutely knowing that her aegyo is her Unnie's weakness. Moonbyul sighed. She opened her eyes and froze as soon as she saw Wheein just an inch away from her. 'Wow she's beautiful.' It's not the first time she saw Wheein dressed like that since she's wearing the same dress she wore in the MV but somehow seeing her this close is different.

"Yah Unnie! Why do you look surprised?." she asked as she hit moonbyul chest lightly.

"Omo. Our baby Wheein is now a lady." She said teasing her.

"She turns into a beautiful lady." Solar faked a cry. Agreed with what moonbyul said.

"Wheein-ssi Want to drink ssanghwa tea with me?." Hwasa/Ricky said making everyone laugh.

----

Moonyul didn't know when did it started but everytime she sees Wheein she's getting more beautiful in Moonbyul's eyes. Moonbyul is now on her bunk reading some moomoo's comments in their fancafe. A lot of fans kept on asking her to sing a song. She's thinking of what song to sing when Wheein entered their room. It's the first time saw Wheein wearing a dress as her sleepwear. An idea came up to Moonbyul's mind. She walked closer to Wheein and tackled her in her bed.

"Yah Unnie!" Wheein started laughing. She's used to this since every night moonbyul keeps on doing weird things just to bother her.

"Yah! When did our baby become this beautiful?." Moonbyul asked as she tickle Wheein.

"Unnie stop! stop!." Wheein shouted as she laughed hysterically. Moonbyul stopped as she laughed at Wheein's weird laugh.

"Wheein ah you're all mine okay?." Moonbyul said the hugged wheein.

"Aish unnie is so cheesy!."

"That's because Wheein ah is so pretty that Unnie likes her so much." Moonbyul said doing an aegyo.

"Aww Unnie! stop you're so cheesy." Wheein laughed.

"Yah! Do some aegyo for me."

"Am I cute or is this fresh?." (Vita aegyo XD) Without any hesitation Wheein did her aegyo. On the other hand Moonbyul feel satisfied.

"Wheein ah don't grow up quickly okay?. Unnie will be sad if you did." Change. That's what Moonbyul is scared of. Change not in Wheein's physical appearance but in her relationship with Wheein. She's afraid that maybe one day Wheein grew in to a fine lady with a lot of people around her and she don't need her anymore. She's afraid that maybe one day Wheein won't play with her like this anymore.

"Unnie I'm gonna be your baby forever no matter what." Wheein said as she smiled to moonbyul and gave her a peck in her cheek.

"Good. Sleep now." Moonbyul said as she kissed her in her forehead and was about to go back to her bunk when Wheein stopped her.

"Unnie sing a song for me please?." Wheein said rubbing her eyes already sleepy. Moonbyul smiled and tucked wheein in her bed like a baby.

" I’m looking for the lady that was walking by 
When she was diamond in a rough tell me all about 
And then I really want something I can’t deny 
Well, let me do a thing 
and I’m not going to put my game up on it

pyojeongi eomneun lady mameul yeoreobwa (Expressionless lady open your heart)
wae jakkuman siseoneul pihae nareul barabwa (Why do you keep avoiding my gaze, look at me)
aljanha nega eobseumyeon neoman chatneun nal(You know that when you’re gone I only look for you)
Girl let me love you
deoneun chameul suga eomneun oneul (today I can’t hold it in any longer)
mangseoriji malgo jom deo dagawa (Don’t hesitate and come a bit closer)
eodireul bwado (No matter where I look)
You’re an angel from the sky

nae nuneul sarojabeun Mad y cool style(Your mad, y, cool style caught my eyes)

Aye Hold on eokkaereul gamssaaneul ttaee neo
misoreul jitgoinne (Aye, hold on, when I put my arm around your shoulder you’re smiling)

Aye I’m feeling your style 
You’re one of a kind girl
And you, just the way you are
a picture perfect
And lady, you’ve got what I want
There’s nothing more than I would need
So take my hands, come with me baby"
Moonbyul now looked at Wheein hold her hand and kissed it.

"Wheein ah If you can't be my baby anymore then be my Lady okay?." Moonbyul chuckled at herself.

"As if you can hear me." Moonbyul mumbled and was about to go back to her bunk when Wheein talked.

"Okay Unnie." she mumble but clear enough for moonbyul to understand. Just that two words it's enough to make moonbyul smile.

"I think I'm losing my mind because of you Jung Wheein." Instead of going back to her bunk she decided to get her pillow and sleep beside Wheein instead.

"Aish! I'm addicted to you." she whispered still looking at her 'Lady'. After a few minutes she started to drift off to her dreamland. Unknown to her, Wheein is awake. Wheein chuckled and move closer to her Unnie.

"You're so slow Unnie. Court me already."

 

 

 

 

I'm not satisfied with this one shot LOL What you guys think?. Comment below.