Character introduction

Almond milk and a drop of sassy

Minseok 
Has a very bubbly, sweet and excited personality. In rare moments becomes very mischievous and y (aka when ). 
He lives quite luxuriously because of his parents but he doesn't boats about it. He works as an editor for a big publishing-company as he doesn't believe that he could ever become an author himself.  
He innocently adopts Luhan because of his pretty looks, thinking that Luhan will be a sweet and gentle hybrid. Minseok is quite lonely, having lost contact with friends and family since university ended. He's therefore quite surprised and disappointed when Luhan acts cold towards him. Still, he never once thinks about bringing Luhan back to the shop as he still loves and cares for the hybrid too much, quite quickly developing feelings for the other as well. 
 
Luhan 
Luhan is a cat hybrid with black hair ears and tail. He's been adopted several times because of his pretty looks. Luhan was traumatized after being abused by his very first owner, and therefore stopped trusting humans. Everybody who adopted him after the incident got annoyed and angry at him for being cold and insecure, and always lent him back to the shop. This made Luhan fell useless, like he was being toyed with, and it made him hate humans even more. 
Luhan doesn't like Minseok very much in the beginning. He doesn't hate him, because who could hate such a cute ball of sunshine? But he doesn't trust him and makes no effort to give Minseok a chance, believing fully that Minseok will bring him back to the shop within a week or less.  
He's therefore extremely surprised when Minseok never gets angry or annoyed at him, but instead keeps on being kind and gentle towards him, helping him get used to his new home. Luhan is still on his guard, but he soon begins to let Minseok in little by little, even doing good deeds to be kind towards Minseok as well.  
Minseok eventually cracks Luhan's shell after much hard work and gets to know why Luhan is the way he is. Luhan is cautious around Minseok after telling him, not sure if Minseok's behavior towards him will change. When it doesn't, Luhan begins to seemingly relax a lot more, and they son fall into a pleasant routine together.