heart of gold.

 ? egoist ﹕ a layout gallery. ᴺᴱᵂ kaonashi.
MIDAS, a cursed king.
now playing,
SKOTT
midas
music
midas you've got me thinking 'bout the story you've everything you ever wanted but will you ever get to hold me doesn't it get lonely and midas you're used to hearing that you're something above the ordinary, golden you want to be the one and only doesn't it get lonely but you won't get away with it no you won't get away with it 'cause i i look at you, i'm seeing that you're just as lost as i.
i
n
t
r
o
know i'm not afraid of it no i'm not afraid to close my eyes how i wish that there's a way that we could always always live for always 'til we die together say you want to be here you want to be young you want to be in my love always be in my love say that you remember feeling the same about me midas you've got me thinking 'bout the legends you know you'll join them up in heaven but if you stay with me, no hurry i will make it worth it midas you're like a monument, a statue no man on earth could ever hurt you no you don't ever have to worry why do i still worry.
about,
a heart of gold.
one
marigold
two
midas
three
dionysus
four
apollo
and you won't get away with it no you won't get away with it 'cause i i look at you, i'm seeing that there's something in your eyes saying that you're afraid of it saying you're afraid of passing time how i wish that there's a way that we could always always live for always 'til we die together say you want to be here you want to be young you want to be in my love always be in my love say that you remember feeling the same about me.
rules!
notes midas you've got me thinking 'bout the story you've everything you ever wanted but will you ever get to hold me doesn't it get lonely and midas you're used to hearing that you're something above the ordinary, golden you want to be the one and only doesn't it get lonely.
HEART OF GOLD.
SCHNEIZEL SAYS
okay, so this is actually my first applyfic layout in a really long time + actual pages instead of only an application itself and one other. i don't know, i just felt excited to code this since i was hit with inspiration like bam.
 
NOTES
this collection is probably the most tiresome set of codes i've ever done, like i'm actually feeling burnt out and never want to code in my life ever again after this, lmao. the codes aren't particularly difficult (aside from the application), i'm just done and don't want to bother with this set anymore.
 
+ colors used are fff, 000 (background & main text), ede9ce, ccbd8d (background), and 998251 (text).
img
 
ft. midas
applyfic
roleplay
miscellaneous