1/1

Never touch my GIRL

The famous boy group named BTS. There are 3 boys.  Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin. Yoongi and Jimin was a couple that everyone in that university knew. While Hoseok and Jihye was a couple that no one knows.. Jihye want to kept it secret.

-----

 Jihye was walking with the books in her hand. She walked slowly cuz the books was heavy. But suddenly someone pushed her from behind and make her fall. She then look up and saw her enemy , Kim Hae Rin. 

 

'Don't you have eyes?!! Why the hell are you pushing me?' - Jihye yell as she stood up and pick her books.

 

'You're the one that walked to slow. Don't blame me.' - Haerin 

'What?! You blaming me?? You're the one who pushed me. !' - Jihye.

'Whatever. ' - Haerin.

'I'm gonna tell my brother' - Jihye.

Haerin then looked at Jihye with an angry face.

'Hey, nerd. You don't deserve to be close to BTS oppa. You just lucky that Yoongi was your brother. If not.. no one want to be friend with you.. you're just a nerd and ugly girl. '- Haerin 

Tears rolled on Jihye's cheek. She was really mad and sad to hear something like that. 

'You're just jealous that I'm close to them.' Jihye said with trembling voice.

'I have no time to be jealous with someone like you ,nerd.' Haerin said as she laughed when she saw Jihye crying . 

Jihye had enough, she then run toward the place she always go. The place that Bts always hang out. When she arrived there, she put all her books beside her while sobbing so hard.

--------

'Where's Jihye?'- Yoongi

'After class, she said she want to go somewhere.. I don't know.'-Jimin.

The couple then walked to their usual place and saw Jihye crying, knees against her chest, her head lowered down. They then ran toward her.

'Hey, what's wrong?' - Yoongi asked as he hug her shoulder from the side.

Jihye then quickly wiped her tears and whispered  'Nothing' .

'No. Tell us what's wrong.' - Jimin 

Jihye then shook her head and said 'Nothing, don't worry about me' 

'Min Jihye.. tell us why are you crying. I'm your brother right?' Yoongi said.

Jihye then sigh and tell them everything.

After she tell everything, the couple was really mad.

'Who said that to you?' -Yoongi.

'Ahh.. No need to know, oppa. Where's Hobi oppa?'  Jihye said, trying to change the topics 

'Jihye.. please don't change the topics. Who said that to you? Your problem is our problem too. And I need to do something because you're my sister. So can you please  tell me who the is she?' Yoongi said.

Jihye was really touched when Yoongi said that cuz it feels like Yoongi really care about her.

'You really care about me, huh?' Jihye said.

Yoongi then flicked Jihye's forehead.

'Aww.. ok ok. It's Haerin.'- Jihye

'Haerin?! That girl?' Jimin asked

Jihye then nodded and sigh.

'Baby, you know her?'Yoongi asked Jimin

Jimin then nod and said. 'She really hate Jihye ,everyone in our class knows that. And she also love Hoseok hyung. Her crush is Hoseok hyung.'

Jihye then looked at them in annoyance. 

'Baby? Huh.. disgusting. Seriously, where's my boyfriend??' -Jihye.

The couple then chuckle and said 'He has work to do.' Jihye then pout.

'We have to do something.' Yoongi said suddenly. Jimin then nod while Jihye looked at them with a blank face. Jihye then looked at her watch . 

'Jimin oppa..  we have class in 15 minutes from  now.. let's go.' -jihye.

Jimin then nodded and looked at Yoongi and make an eye contact. Then suddenly Yoongi nodded. 

'Ok seriously,  how can you guys talk to each other with just only look at each other in the eyes? You guys are so creepy.'- Jihye. 

The Yoonmin couple then laughed.

'We're lovers. We love each other.  So-'

'Ok stop. Let's go. I don't wanna hear your disgusting statement.' Jihye cut Jimin words.

After they're gone. Yoongi decided to tell Hoseok about this and do something.

------ 

When Yoongi tell Hoseok everything , he was really mad. 

'Ok seriously, We need to do something'- Yoongi.

'I have an idea'- Hoseok said as he smirk.

After they go home, all of them sat at the table in the living room. And Hoseok tell them about the plan.

'That's a great idea!'Jimin and Yoongi said.

'Guys, I don't think we should  do this. Don't you think that she'll be sad. Anyways everything she told was the truth right?'Jihye said.

'No baby, everything she said wasn't the truth. Don't listen to her. And we need to do this plan. It's for your own good. We don't want you to handle your own problem. And if she sad, we don't even care cuz she made our Jihye sad.' Hoseok said, convincing Jihye.

Jihye then smile and peck Hoseok's lips. 

'Don't you think that it's weird to kiss ur boyfriend in front of your brother?'Yoongi said suddenly. 

'Said the one who kiss Jimin in front of me all the time.' Jihye said ,making Jimin blush. Hoseok and Jimin just chuckle when the siblings start to argue. 

----------

The next day.

They do their plan.They will make the best and worst day in Haerin's life. Hoseok and Yoongi walked toward Jihye and Jimin class but they stopped when they saw Haerin. They then walked to Haerin and greet her.

'Hey, there. What's your name?' Hoseok asked. Haerin was really happy cuz her crush just talked to her.

'Kim Haerin.' Haerin said as she smile

'Beautiful name' -Yoongi

'Same with the owner. You're so beautiful. What's your major?'- Hoseok said.

Haerin then giggle and tell them her major.

'Ahh. You must be intelligent too.' Yoongi said.

'Beautiful and intelligent.' Hoseok said.

Haerin was really happy. Well,her crush just ing praised her.

'Thank you,oppa. You two are handsome too.' Haerin said.

After that, they talked about random stuff. Suddenly, Jihye came and stand between Yoongi and Hoseok while Jimin stand beside Yoongi. Jihye then hug Hoseok waist from the side as she tiptoed and kissed Hoseok. 

'Hey,oppa.' -jihye.

'Hey,baby.' -Hoseok.

Haerin eyes widened and her jaw dropped after seeing her enemy just kiss her crush.

'Baby??!!' Haerin said in a suprised tone 

'Ahh.. Haerin this is my girlfriend,Jihye. I think you know her since you're same major as Jihye and Jimin.' -Hoseok.

'Girlfriend?!!!' Haerin half shouted.

Jihye then start to act. She walk backward and hide behind Yoongi. Yoongi then pretend to be suprised.

'Hey, what's wrong?' Yoongi asked.

Jihye then whispered something to Yoongi then Jihye held Jimin's hand .

'Oppa, Let's go.' Jihye said as she pulled Jimin. Jimin just follow her.

'You are the one who pushed my sister yesterday?!'  Yoongi said while Hoseok pretend to be suprised.

'O-oppa. It's not l-like that. I accidently pushed her. I d-didn't do it on purpose.' Haerin stutter.

'No Haerin, Jihye told me everything' Hoseok said. 

'That ing nerd.' Haerin mumbled but Hoseok and Yoongi heard it. 

'That ing nerd is my sister. Just because you're beatiful doesn't mean you can say something like that to her.' Yoongi said angrily.

'Only beautiful and intelligent  but your heart..Gosh. ' Hoseok said.

'Oppa. Plea-' 

'We don't want to hear anything.' Yoongi said as he moved forward.

'Never came near my sister ever again.' Yoongi said.

'You lay one finger on her, we'll make you suffer .' Hoseok said.

Hoseok and Yoongi then turned around and walked away slowly. Leaving the speechless Haerin.

'Gosh, I hate that nerd!' Haerin shouted.

Yoongi and Hoseok heard that, they turned around and walked back to Haerin. 

'You hate her. We hate you too.' Yoongi said.

'I regret that I even talked to you. Hyung let's go. I don't want to wasted my time talked to someone like her.' Hoseok said.

They then walked away. Haerin was crying because her crush was in relationship with her enemy and her crush said something like that to her.

---------

'Gosh, guys don't you guys think she will hate me even more. And you guys just broke her heart. Pity her.' Jihye said.

'Why we need to pity her. Served her right. That's what she got when she hurt my girl' Hoseok said. 

'Hoseok was right. And she'll never touch you again, hye. Don't worry. ' Yoongi said 

'Ok. Thanks oppa.' Jihye said. 

'No need.'Hoseok said

Jihye then kissed Hoseok. While Yoongi looked at her with annoyed face.

'Seriously, don't kiss him in front of me. Respect your brother, brat' Yoongi said 

'Gosh, please don't bother our moment.' Jihye said. 

'Your moment??' Yoongi said.

And they both start arguing while Hoseok and Jimin just looked at them with an annoyed look.

'Stop arguing you guys. Gosh' Jimin said.

'You guys are 19 and 21 years old not 5. Stop being childish.' Hoseok said.

'YOU, SHUT UP' Yoongi and Jihye yelled. Jihye yelled to Hoseok while Yoongi yelled to Jimin. 

Jimin and Hoseok was really shocked. They both then pout and walked away from the place. Jihye and Yoongi knew their boyfriend  were sulking..

'We're in a big trouble, oppa!' Jihye said and Yoongi nod..They both then ran to their lovers.

---------------

A/N: So that's it. Hope you love this story. This maybe the last story I wrote cause I don't think you guys love my story.. hahah.. just kidding.. I have exam.. so after exam maybe I'll wrote another story.. 

Please comment and subscribe. ^^